Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo. Oh please God, no.

Not sure why the sister did not look at the signature on the letter

Noooooo. Oh please God, no.

Not sure why the sister did not look at the signature on the letter
I felt like we could see a bit of the name and it looked like it began with a C to me? It will probably be Lily’s husband!

Reactions: 1
My knee jerk reaction was Doc but I think it’s Buck now. Being baby Chloe’s and Ava’s half sister would be quite sweet I suppose.

Reactions: 2
Have to agree. Found this season over the top sickly sweet. I mean its always been cheesy but this was another level.
I don't get the whole time frame cos Charmaine has been pregnant forever yet they made it look like Mel was already far gone in her pregnancy. I was surprised that Calvin was the twins dad, thought maybe Brady.
Also, have to skip all scenes with Preacher! Cannot stand his character he makes me cringe so bad!!

Reactions: 4
I felt like we could see a bit of the name and it looked like it began with a C to me? It will probably be Lily’s husband!
I thought this too so then baby Chloe would be Mel’s half sister and her and Jack would end up raising her at Lily’s farm 🥱😴 BUT then I remembered they said in the preview that he’s still living in Virgin River and Lily’s husband is dead so it can’t be 😂
There aren’t any older male characters apart from Doc and that mayor guy? If it’s Doc that will mean Denny is Mel’s nephew. Lizzy’s pregnant and Denny has an incurable illness. Hmmmm 🤔

I didn’t realise there was a Christmas episode and Charmaine is FINALLY giving birth 🤣

---
I was just reading the comments on the trailer. I didn’t realise Bree ends up married to Mike in the books! He’s quite a boring character so I’m not really a fan!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I didn’t realise there was a Christmas episode and Charmaine is FINALLY giving birth 🤣

---
I was just reading the comments on the trailer. I didn’t realise Bree ends up married to Mike in the books! He’s quite a boring character so I’m not really a fan!
I think there are two Christmas episodes to come.

Maybe Bert is Mel's Dad. He could use his job as cover 'Just off to fix a tyre love'.......

Mel & Jack used to have the best chemistry and now for whatever reason it’s totally gone. Such a shame.

Finally finished it. I did not expect Calvin to be the dad of the twins, thought surely Brady.

And Doc is totally going to be Mels dad!

Reactions: 3
Other than Doc, do we have other options? Nick, Jack partner would be convenient too.

Thought we'd got rid of Charmaine but then she popped up at the end of the series :rolleyes:

Still on our screens, still pregnant, still annoying to watch ✌

And Calvin is back! Wonder how that will play out.

I hope it's not Doc as that will just be stupid and even more far fetched than the other storylines! But surely when her sister found the letters they were signed off by the man who is supposed to be there Dad and her sister knows Doc so I'm sure she would also know his name?!

I hope it's not Doc as that will just be stupid and even more far fetched than the other storylines! But surely when her sister found the letters they were signed off by the man who is supposed to be there Dad and her sister knows Doc so I'm sure she would also know his name?!
I wondered if the letters were addressed 'Dear Darling' and signed 'Your Love' type of thing - no names - which could make sense if they were having an affair and didn't want to expose who they were writing to.

OR the letters could be signed 'Vernon', and Mel's sister only knows him as 'Doc'?

Although an above poster said they paused/zoomed in on the letter(s) and saw a name starting with C. If it was Lily's husband Buck then that sounds like a nickname so his full name could be Charles or something.

I do think it’ll end up being Buck and then Mel will raise Chloe, her half sister on her home land telling the older sisters to go and live their lifes! I think its been building up to this since Mel took such an active role with Chloe and named her after her sister. I know preacher said he was still there alive but this could be a ruse and it was a short clip.

Reactions: 4