Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies look at this beauty !!! Isn't he just gorgeous :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went to an art /sculpture exhibition today (just to check they hadn't stuck my paintings in the bin 🤣) and this cutey appeared and posed with the dog for me!
20210715_183310.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thoughts with you, @Namima - so awful to hear of the rising death toll and violence and unrest and destruction to businesses. Keep safe, dear friend. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thoughts with you, @Namima - so awful to hear of the rising death toll and violence and unrest and destruction to businesses. Keep safe, dear friend. ❤❤
Thank you dearest @Milking Keynes this week has just been unreal - so scary - apparently this was just Phase 1 of an attempted coup !!!
My nerves are shattered - and in my area, we heard no gunshots, no explosions, so we were relatively protected in that regard - I just cannot imagine how people living in areas directly impacted coped !
Thank God for the brave men and women - normal citizens, not police - coming together and providing protection for their communities.
We are so so fortunate our business were protected - our factory is 45 minutes away from our home, so not knowing what was going on, especially to our staff and those who stayed behind to protect our premises !!! So many businesses and homes have been destroyed, it is devastating to say the least.
It is just so heartwarming now to see people coming together to clean up and help those in need. We are praying for the calm to continue.
Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.
I can't tell u guys how comforting it was to just sit and read TL - seeing all the familiar names and reading posts kept my mind busy !!!
Love you guys !!! ❤

Apologies for my thoughts being all over the show, in normal circumstances lol I'm pretty shite at expressing my feelings !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you dearest @Milking Keynes this week has just been unreal - so scary - apparently this was just Phase 1 of an attempted coup !!!
My nerves are shattered - and in my area, we heard no gunshots, no explosions, so we were relatively protected in that regard - I just cannot imagine how people living in areas directly impacted coped !
Thank God for the brave men and women - normal citizens, not police - coming together and providing protection for their communities.
We are so so fortunate our business were protected - our factory is 45 minutes away from our home, so not knowing what was going on, especially to our staff and those who stayed behind to protect our premises !!! So many businesses and homes have been destroyed, it is devastating to say the least.
It is just so heartwarming now to see people coming together to clean up and help those in need. We are praying for the calm to continue.
I can't tell u guys how comforting it was to just sit and read TL - seeing all the familiar names and reading posts kept my mind busy !!!
Love you guys !!! ❤

Apologies for my thoughts being all over the show, in normal circumstances lol I'm pretty shite at expressing my feelings !
Thoughts and prayers to you and yours - a shocking situation. So heartening to here that your staff stayed to guard your premises - they have a reason to be so loyal and protective. Wishing I could give you a hug - you are so valued on Tattle and I can imagine that you are well loved by your staff also. Sending warmest wishes, @Namima. 🙏🙏❤❤☘☘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good Morning! Hope you are all well today. You remember I posted a pic of my daughter’s raised bed and her attempt to grow carrots? Well..... drum roll..... Result!!

View attachment 660290
Wahey! Yessssss. Brilliant. Well done! 😉💝

Hello @Oops... and all my friends I don't see over on that other thread. Sorry for neglecting you! Missing you all ❤
Helloooooo dearest one! Hope all good in your hood - still haven’t seen your paintings (hint hint hint) :m

Ladies look at this beauty !!! Isn't he just gorgeous :love:
View attachment 662695
Oh my! I love him (and the dogs) who is he? What’s his name? Details needed. Details needed now! 💛

Love you guys !!! ❤

Dearest dearest Namima ALL MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU. This is just too much. God bless you and keep you and all your wonderful family, staff, neighbours and friends. Civil insurrection is my biggest fear so this has seared into my actual soul. I am so with you. I am sitting on your shoulder and sending you everything I have got to strengthen you and keep you going. You are a beautiful soul and I cannot bear that you are having to go through this. Please will you give us regular bulletins? It feels like the world has gone mad lately...Put you, yourself your home and entire family in a massive white protective bubble in your mind. This may help you a little. Sending MASSIVE love 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wahey! Yessssss. Brilliant. Well done! 😉💝

Helloooooo dearest one! Hope all good in your hood - still haven’t seen your paintings (hint hint hint) :m

Oh my! I love him (and the dogs) who is he? What’s his name? Details needed. Details needed now! 💛

Dearest dearest Namima ALL MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU. This is just too much. God bless you and keep you and all your wonderful family, staff, neighbours and friends. Civil insurrection is my biggest fear so this has seared into my actual soul. I am so with you. I am sitting on your shoulder and sending you everything I have got to strengthen you and keep you going. You are a beautiful soul and I cannot bear that you are having to go through this. Please will you give us regular bulletins? It feels like the world has gone mad lately...Put you, yourself your home and entire family in a massive white protective bubble in your mind. This may help you a little. Sending MASSIVE love 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛
Thank you so much for your lovely words dearest @Oops... ❤ ❤ ❤ We have missed you. All is calm and peaceful on the homefront. We are very hopeful that things will stay that way and life as normal will resume ... Never before had I ever been through something like this - even through the dissolution of Apartheid - so it was very very scary.
With that said, I've had my 1st vaccine with no side effects !

Once again, thank you to all you lovely ladies for the love and support. xoxoxo 🌹🌷🌹🌺🌻🥀

• Heart
My big Buddy has been struggling a little with his painful back leg, had to up his med by a 1/4 tab. He just doesn't realise his age to be honest.
20210624_173355.jpg
20210720_064450.jpg

• Heart
Thank you so much for your lovely words dearest @Oops... ❤ ❤ ❤ We have missed you. All is calm and peaceful on the homefront. We are very hopeful that things will stay that way and life as normal will resume ... Never before had I ever been through something like this - even through the dissolution of Apartheid - so it was very very scary.
With that said, I've had my 1st vaccine with no side effects !

Once again, thank you to all you lovely ladies for the love and support. xoxoxo 🌹🌷🌹🌺🌻🥀
It’s so good to hear you are ok dear Namima. So good. When Covid broke out my biggest fear wasn’t getting Covid it was the possibility of riots and civil insurrection which could potentially emerge from the whole mess when people realise their personal freedoms and civil liberties may have been compromised. So I feel very in tune with what you are going through. Please keep the bulletins coming. Thinking of you such a lot 💛 💛 💛

Where is your nearest town/city so I can keep my news feed updated please?

My absence has been because of my spinning enemy called labrynthitis. Everything spins round and it’s horrible. I’ve been trying to sleep sitting up because the minute I layed my head down the high-speed spinning started. I don’t do illness and get very frustrated on the rare occasions when I am unwell. Anyway it’s stopped now and normal service can be resumed...😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
@Oops... lovely to get an update from you and sorry you’ve been poorly. I’ve had that and it’s truly nasty. Do hope you’re fully recovered 😘

• Heart
It’s so good to hear you are ok dear Namima. So good. When Covid broke out my biggest fear wasn’t getting Covid it was the possibility of riots and civil insurrection which could potentially emerge from the whole mess when people realise their personal freedoms and civil liberties may have been compromised. So I feel very in tune with what you are going through. Please keep the bulletins coming. Thinking of you such a lot 💛 💛 💛

My absence has been because of my spinning enemy called labrynthitis. Everything spins round and it’s horrible. I’ve been trying to sleep sitting up because the minute I layed my head down the high-speed spinning started. I don’t do illness and get very frustrated on the rare occasions when I am unwell. Anyway it’s stopped now and normal service can be resumed...😜
Oh, dearest @Oops, so sorry you’ve been poorly - hope you are ok. That is a horrible feeling - everything spinning - it happened to me only on two occasions and I found it really frightening. I have no clue what triggered it either but my daughter suggested I should take more salt so I did for a while. Either way, it stopped. Happy to hear you are much better.

You were sorely missed. I just assumed you won the tender and that you were working and under pressure. ❤

@Namima, can you give us an update?

@Geranium, did you decide on the bag?

Love to all. I’m obsessed with Love Island presently so have become a thread defector 😂😂 but will be back! Xo

• Heart

Dearest @Oops... I am so happy you are feeling much better - no overdoing it !!! ❤ 🌹 🌹 🌹

I live in a beautiful coastal city called Durban - in a suburb of Umhlanga Rocks.
All is quiet - almost as if last week did not happen - and it's back to school tomorrow !!!

How is our gorgeous Teddy Bear ? Please give him a tummy tickle and cuddle from me.

• Heart
Oh, dearest @Oops, so sorry you’ve been poorly - hope you are ok. That is a horrible feeling - everything spinning - it happened to me only on two occasions and I found it really frightening. I have no clue what triggered it either but my daughter suggested I should take more salt so I did for a while. Either way, it stopped. Happy to hear you are much better.

You were sorely missed. I just assumed you won the tender and that you were working and under pressure. ❤

@Namima, can you give us an update?

@Geranium, did you decide on the bag?

Love to all. I’m obsessed with Love Island presently so have become a thread defector 😂😂 but will be back! Xo
Thank you dearest one - how was Galway?

I have been watching love island too! What a vacuous lot especially that footballer who wants everyone one to think his promiscuity is a ‘test’...I can’t bear him. The Geordie boy who could only speak about himself and imagined he got on really well with the girl who gave him rein to talk about himself. Never asked a single question - just talked about himself and was barley articulate or able to speak clearly. What diction? HOURS spent every day ‘getting ready’...None of the girls seem natural or even interesting. I can’t remember any of their names apart from Hugo and Liberty. ALL of the boys are dull apart (possibly) from the new racing driver. I am sure all this is due to the editing though because Production want them all to appear a bit thick. Also - as Production want to promote and then demote certain characters the switch over becomes really obvious. I don’t care who wins because I don’t seem to be able to become invested in any of them although at this stage it seems clear that Liberty and the Bristol bloke (what diction) are being promoted to win. I’d love to hear what you think. I know what I’ve written might seem harsh but it’s what I feel. I am too old for this world...:eek:...Did I shriek so much at their age? Was my behaviours SO infantile and self obsessed? FLOBBY HELL!

Dearest @Namima - so good to hear your news! WHAT a relief!! Thank goodness you haven’t got to endure this level of fear and stress any more. I thought you lived in Durban but wasn’t absolutely certain. Thank you for enquiring after Teddy Bear - here’s his latest photo 💛. Sending love to all xxxx
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.