Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, my lovely Vignettes 🎀🎹🎼 like The Roxettes...

Just had to come here to say that the Leaving Cert results are out today and my Anna got 577 points that is more than enough to get her in to Architecture at UCD. She got 6H2 and 2 H1s - a H2 is a low A, ie 85%+ and a H1 is a high A ie 90%+.

All of you here know that she had a breakdown at the start of the school year and it was a very upsetting time for the family. I wanted to let you know because you have been the most supportive group and I have been absolutely blessed to have you onside this last year. I know @Namima in particular understood the stresses as her boy took the Matriculation Exams in South Africa during Covid. If you were here now - I’d give you a big hug. We thought the year would be written off academically but she managed to pull it out of the bag.

You all also know that I have posted her art on this thread and delighted to say she got a H1 in Art - never before in the history of the school has it been given.

After a year of worry, this is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you guys - I will never forget your kindness and support. ❀πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Just had to come here to say that the Leaving Cert results are out today and my Anna got 577 points that is more than enough to get her in to Architecture at UCD. She got 6H2 and 2 H1s - a H2 is a low A, ie 85%+ and a H1 is a high A ie 90%+.

All of you here know that she had a breakdown at the start of the school year and it was a very upsetting time for the family. I wanted to let you know because you have been the most supportive group and I have been absolutely blessed to have you onside this last year. I know @Namima in particular understood the stresses as her boy took the Matriculation Exams in South Africa during Covid. If you were here now - I’d give you a big hug. We thought the year would be written off academically but she managed to pull it out of the bag.

You all also know that I have posted her art on this thread and delighted to say she got a H1 in Art - never before in the history of the school has it been given.

After a year of worry, this is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you guys - I will never forget your kindness and support. ❀πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
This is absolutely WONDERFUL news, you must be incredibly proud. Please pass on my love & congratulations to Anna, hopefully she is walking on air right now. She deserves her success xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

That is such amazing news! I'm so happy for all of you. It must have been such a heart breaking and stressful time. Well done to your daughter and so pleased about her art result too! πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Absolutely wonderful news !!! You must be so proud of her, and rightfully so. Please pass on my congratulations to her. And well done to you for being there for her. ❀ Big hugs !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am 12 :D 🐢
Haddock and chips from the chippy is the order of the day (will remove the batter though, no salt & vinegar either please)
20210905_135213.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday handsome buddy πŸ’™πŸŽ‰ 12 years of pure joy I’m sure and many more to come. Lots of fuss and kisses xx enjoy haddock and chips for later 😚
@Bobby Chariot

• Heart
Happy birthday handsome buddy πŸ’™πŸŽ‰ 12 years of pure joy I’m sure and many more to come. Lots of fuss and kisses xx enjoy haddock and chips for later 😚
@Bobby Chariot
Thanks, I'll pass on your best wishes to the big fellow πŸ‘
8 years we've had him, his first 4 are a bit of a mystery.

Happy 12th Birthday!! 🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸΆ Enjoy a scrumptious birthday dinner. X
Thanks, he usually does a dance around the garden after his favourite treat. It's funny to watch him at times πŸΆπŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 6

glad to hear that! thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us!!

Missing you all very much! I hope all is well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sending huge congratulations to Anna for getting such excellent results for her Leaving Certificate! πŸ₯³

What a weight off her shoulders (and your family’s) this must be, given she had such a difficult time at the beginning of the year and was so incredibly anxious and worried beforehand.

Please let her know that I’m very happy for her! πŸ’–

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.