Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you dearest one - how was Galway?

I have been watching love island too! What a vacuous lot especially that footballer who wants everyone one to think his promiscuity is a ‘test’...I can’t bear him. The Geordie boy who could only speak about himself and imagined he got on really well with the girl who gave him rein to talk about himself. Never asked a single question - just talked about himself and was barley articulate or able to speak clearly. What diction? HOURS spent every day ‘getting ready’...None of the girls seem natural or even interesting. I can’t remember any of their names apart from Hugo and Liberty. ALL of the boys are dull apart (possibly) from the new racing driver. I am sure all this is due to the editing though because Production want them all to appear a bit thick. Also - as Production want to promote and then demote certain characters the switch over becomes really obvious. I don’t care who wins because I don’t seem to be able to become invested in any of them although at this stage it seems clear that Liberty and the Bristol bloke (what diction) are being promoted to win. I’d love to hear what you think. I know what I’ve written might seem harsh but it’s what I feel. I am too old for this world...:eek:...Did I shriek so much at their age? Was my behaviours SO infantile and self obsessed? FLOBBY HELL!

Dearest @Namima - so good to hear your news! WHAT a relief!! Thank goodness you haven’t got to endure this level of fear and stress any more. I thought you lived in Durban but wasn’t absolutely certain. Thank you for enquiring after Teddy Bear - here’s his latest photo 💛. Sending love to all xxxxView attachment 682089
Oh look at his wee tongue poking out 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you dearest one - how was Galway?

I have been watching love island too! What a vacuous lot especially that footballer who wants everyone one to think his promiscuity is a ‘test’...I can’t bear him. The Geordie boy who could only speak about himself and imagined he got on really well with the girl who gave him rein to talk about himself. Never asked a single question - just talked about himself and was barley articulate or able to speak clearly. What diction? HOURS spent every day ‘getting ready’...None of the girls seem natural or even interesting. I can’t remember any of their names apart from Hugo and Liberty. ALL of the boys are dull apart (possibly) from the new racing driver. I am sure all this is due to the editing though because Production want them all to appear a bit thick. Also - as Production want to promote and then demote certain characters the switch over becomes really obvious. I don’t care who wins because I don’t seem to be able to become invested in any of them although at this stage it seems clear that Liberty and the Bristol bloke (what diction) are being promoted to win. I’d love to hear what you think. I know what I’ve written might seem harsh but it’s what I feel. I am too old for this world...:eek:...Did I shriek so much at their age? Was my behaviours SO infantile and self obsessed? FLOBBY HELL!

Dearest @Namima - so good to hear your news! WHAT a relief!! Thank goodness you haven’t got to endure this level of fear and stress any more. I thought you lived in Durban but wasn’t absolutely certain. Thank you for enquiring after Teddy Bear - here’s his latest photo 💛. Sending love to all xxxxView attachment 682089
@Oops - how glorious to hear from you! I have missed you and Teddy Bear! I just had a huge smile on my face reading your post. No, I did not jump up and down and shriek ‘gotta post, gotta post’ but FLOBBY HELL is right!! My thoughts on Casa Amor - Teddy (the second most handsome Teddy let it be said 😉🐶) will reenter the villa with Mary; they make a stunning couple - and Faye of the frankfurter lips will explode like a tornado. As to the rest, who really cares? The racing driver I also rate - he speaks properly and has manners, hence not at all popular.

The criteria is fick, beefcake, limited vocabularly, ie chat, salt, sauce, game, test, bro...and jobwise - scaffolder, plumber or PT. The girls flirting game is to suck their water bottles forcefully, shrieking and saying ‘reallllyyyyy’ to the boys fascinating and captivating ‘chat’. Yes, @Oops - utterly addictive!! 😂❤

Gem sends a hug to her beloved 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh, dearest @Oops, so sorry you’ve been poorly - hope you are ok. That is a horrible feeling - everything spinning - it happened to me only on two occasions and I found it really frightening. I have no clue what triggered it either but my daughter suggested I should take more salt so I did for a while. Either way, it stopped. Happy to hear you are much better.

You were sorely missed. I just assumed you won the tender and that you were working and under pressure. ❤

@Namima, can you give us an update?

@Geranium, did you decide on the bag?

Love to all. I’m obsessed with Love Island presently so have become a thread defector 😂😂 but will be back! Xo
@Geranium, did you decide on the bag?
Bless you for remembering my bag dilemma! Short answer is no, not yet. I feel I need to see them in the flesh before taking the plunge and I’ve not been able to get to any stores yet.

Think the YSL one is slightly edging it in my thoughts though….

• Heart
Bless you for remembering my bag dilemma! Short answer is no, not yet. I feel I need to see them in the flesh before taking the plunge and I’ve not been able to get to any stores yet.

Excellent strategy, @Geranium, I would want to see them in the flesh before deciding too. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Oops - how glorious to hear from you! I have missed you and Teddy Bear! I just had a huge smile on my face reading your post. No, I did not jump up and down and shriek ‘gotta post, gotta post’ but FLOBBY HELL is right!! My thoughts on Casa Amor - Teddy (the second most handsome Teddy let it be said 😉🐶) will reenter the villa with Mary; they make a stunning couple - and Faye of the frankfurter lips will explode like a tornado. As to the rest, who really cares? The racing driver I also rate - he speaks properly and has manners, hence not at all popular.

The criteria is fick, beefcake, limited vocabularly, ie chat, salt, sauce, game, test, bro...and jobwise - scaffolder, plumber or PT. The girls flirting game is to suck their water bottles forcefully, shrieking and saying ‘reallllyyyyy’ to the boys fascinating and captivating ‘chat’. Yes, @Oops - utterly addictive!! 😂❤

Gem sends a hug to her beloved 🥰
Oooo yes. When I posted I completely forgot about Teddy (I do remember his name since there is an inate intelligence in him that they cannot edit out!). I sense he may hold his horses with the new girl but that they may become a ‘thing’ after the show. I sense he may not want the backlash of entering with a newbie when the time comes. He stands more chance of getting to the final if he stays single and is clever enough to have sussed that out. The footballer on the other hand will see it as yet another notch on his imaginary “I’m the most popular bloke‘ belt, to walk in with whoever will have him and then spout on about how he was given another test he had to pass and that he’s really learning so much about himself in there (on his free holiday). This is a manchild to stand up and avoid...Singularly unattractive in every way possible. Teddy on the other hand is the only attractive contributor (Both in looks, presence and personality).

Teddy Bear sends a massive hug right back to his beloved:love:

I agree! Excellent choice. Their leather is really fine grade too. Don’t forget to check out Strathberry - some of theirs are beautiful and such a good price by comparison. 💛

• Heart
Hi Everyone - Breaking News!! Our beloved @Miscanthus is on holiday in Crete!! To those not keeping up with the Lidl thread - or for those popping in and out (moi - blame LI), yes our cousin, Miss Canthus is doing yoga as we speak - aaaaarrggh, this couch potato is feeling the shame.... Enjoy your hols, @Miscanthus - Spf 50 and a pert bonnet please!!! ❤❤👒👒

• Heart
Oooo yes. When I posted I completely forgot about Teddy (I do remember his name since there is an inate intelligence in him that they cannot edit out!). I sense he may hold his horses with the new girl but that they may become a ‘thing’ after the show. I sense he may not want the backlash of entering with a newbie when the time comes. He stands more chance of getting to the final if he stays single and is clever enough to have sussed that out. The footballer on the other hand will see it as yet another notch on his imaginary “I’m the most popular bloke‘ belt, to walk in with whoever will have him and then spout on about how he was given another test he had to pass and that he’s really learning so much about himself in there (on his free holiday). This is a manchild to stand up and avoid...Singularly unattractive in every way possible. Teddy on the other hand is the only attractive contributor (Both in looks, presence and personality).

Teddy Bear sends a massive hug right back to his beloved:love:

I agree! Excellent choice. Their leather is really fine grade too. Don’t forget to check out Strathberry - some of theirs are beautiful and such a good price by comparison. 💛
Off to check out Strathbury bags now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi Everyone - Breaking News!! Our beloved @Miscanthus is on holiday in Crete!! To those not keeping up with the Lidl thread - or for those popping in and out (moi - blame LI), yes our cousin, Miss Canthus is doing yoga as we speak - aaaaarrggh, this couch potato is feeling the shame.... Enjoy your hols, @Miscanthus - Spf 50 and a pert bonnet please!!! ❤❤👒👒
Yay! Why can I never find this thread? Thank you! 😍
Feeling pleased with myself 😁. I went to Crete on a plane, on my own, back now...Day 2 Covid pcr test results negative. Result!
It was a last minute but well thought out decision to go. I know the yoga teacher but was obvs nervous about the testing and paperwork. Was it worth it? Yes! Early swims in the sea which was metres from the hotel, sunbathing, yoga, making new friends, laughing....😁

• Heart
Well done, it sounds amazing! Doesn’t it feel it good to do something a little bit normal? Glad you had a great time and welcome back xx

• Heart
Well done, it sounds amazing! Doesn’t it feel it good to do something a little bit normal? Glad you had a great time and welcome back xx
Thank you So much! Yes, after nearly two years of not travelling it was sooo good. Last year was so hard!

• Heart
Yay! Why can I never find this thread? Thank you! 😍
Feeling pleased with myself 😁. I went to Crete on a plane, on my own, back now...Day 2 Covid pcr test results negative. Result!
It was a last minute but well thought out decision to go. I know the yoga teacher but was obvs nervous about the testing and paperwork. Was it worth it? Yes! Early swims in the sea which was metres from the hotel, sunbathing, yoga, making new friends, laughing....😁
HA - I can never find this thread either.

It sounds like you had such a lovely time in Crete and really relaxed … so glad you got to go! ♥

• Heart
Hi everyone - hope you are all well. So glad you enjoyed a wonderful trip to Crete, @Miscanthus! I came back from Galway yesterday - we had two days of sun and five days of heavy rainfall. On our precious two days of sunshine, we got a ferry to the Aran Islands and cycled all around Inis Mór - it was heavenly. The other sunny day, we went to the Cliffs of Moher which was amazing. We had a wonderful time in spite of the weather.

Sending you all lots of love. My addiction to Love Island is out of control - I almost wish it would end so normality can be resumed. ❤❤

• Heart
Hi everyone - hope you are all well. So glad you enjoyed a wonderful trip to Crete, @Miscanthus! I came back from Galway yesterday - we had two days of sun and five days of heavy rainfall. On our precious two days of sunshine, we got a ferry to the Aran Islands and cycled all around Inis Mór - it was heavenly. The other sunny day, we went to the Cliffs of Moher which was amazing. We had a wonderful time in spite of the weather.

Sending you all lots of love. My addiction to Love Island is out of control - I almost wish it would end so normality can be resumed. ❤❤
Thank you! So pleased rain didn't stop you enjoying your holiday!
I don't watch Love Island but I'm addicted to Below Deck....I'll see myself out :m

• Heart
Thank you! So pleased rain didn't stop you enjoying your holiday!
I don't watch Love Island but I'm addicted to Below Deck....I'll see myself out :m
I didn’t know what that was - never hears of it, Did a search on youtubrpe and I think there are six series of clips! Imma getting stuck in straight after Love Island! ❤

• Haha
I didn’t know what that was - never hears of it, Did a search on youtubrpe and I think there are six series of clips! Imma getting stuck in straight after Love Island! ❤
You won't regret it! 😁 My fave characters are Ben and Kate.
There are series on Netflix and terrestrial tv...all over the place!

• Wow
Hello, everyone! Where have you all been?? I missed you. Love Island is over and now someone on the thread has the idea of rewatching S1 again - as if live - on the thread! Will I go for it? Probably. Oh, dear. Another seven weeks out of my life - time will tell. The break from Lydia has been lovely, though!

How have you been, @Oops, @Geranium, @Miscanthus, @Namima, @MissMidnight and all our wonderful members of the Vignettes (like The Roxettes)? Hope you are all enjoying your summer. ❤❤🐶🐶🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello, everyone! Where have you all been?? I missed you. Love Island is over and now someone on the thread has the idea of rewatching S1 again - as if live - on the thread! Will I go for it? Probably. Oh, dear. Another seven weeks out of my life - time will tell. The break from Lydia has been lovely, though!

How have you been, @Oops, @Geranium, @Miscanthus, @Namima, @MissMidnight and all our wonderful members of the Vignettes (like The Roxettes)? Hope you are all enjoying your summer. ❤❤🐶🐶🥰🥰
Aww don't leave us again !!!! We have missed you. ❤ ❤ ❤
Please come back to Lydia's thread and bring our dearest @Oops... with.
The thread is not the same 😭😭😭😭

• Heart

I’m ok, thank you! Just had a very big birthday and am approaching retirement with trepidation! Hope everyone is well. I can barely tolerate Lydia these days, so I just lurk in the threads, I think watching a vlog would finish me off at my advanced age. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Aww don't leave us again !!!! We have missed you. ❤ ❤ ❤
Please come back to Lydia's thread and bring our dearest @Oops... with.
The thread is not the same 😭😭😭😭
Oh, thank you, @Namima! I didn’t think a single person missed me on the Lydia thread - so very much appreciated. I have missed you as well - let’s drag @Oops back, kicking and screaming!!

I’m ok, thank you! Just had a very big birthday and am approaching retirement with trepidation! Hope everyone is well. I can barely tolerate Lydia these days, so I just lurk in the threads, I think watching a vlog would finish me off at my advanced age. X
Ha! Well a very happy birthday to you, @Geranium! Hope you enjoyed lots of nice presents - please spill on the bag choice! Great to here you are approaching retirement - enjoy making lovely plans. ❤ XX Am loving a book I’m reading btw, called Sorrow and Bliss by Meg Mason. Let me know if you’ve read it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.