Vignettes and Pets #6 Three Degrees of Separation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So @Miscanthus said do not watch Selling Sunset - but she said nowt about Selling the OC ..... dear god help us - what can I tell you?Ep 1 and I am appalled! Nasty, horrible women ☹ How did women ever get so mean to eachother? It’s honestly upsetting.
---
Actually - watching this - I remember one time when I started working at the US embassy and there was a Marine who was smitten with me - he was DIVINE - and I broke up with him because of a French girlfriend of a Marine saying bad stuff about him. She didn’t even know him but I believed her because of girl code... I believed everything every girl told me because of loyalty to my girls. She was a liar and a user but in my whole life - she was one of the few. Girl code and friendship all the way for me.

I cannot understand these women on reality shows - the competition? It used to be solidarity!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh - solidarity forever! Always…

Another Aretha hair-on-back-of-neck moment…

• Heart
Sitting down now girls - having collected #2 from the deli counter of Dunnes - out again tonight 🙄 she is..... to watch The Rewrite with Hugh Grant. Hubby loathes him - I just love him; his englishness and anti-hollywood, dead-pan humour - too few of him inmo..I love brits like Hugh 🥰

What are you up to this evening? Hercule at the nocturnal snail navigation for sure and hopefully Missy C in her robe and slippers at home, Margarita in hand, watching Hugh like moi XX

• Heart
  • Haha
Got back home at 8.30pm. Watched final of Race Across the World which I enjoyed because I've been to a lot of the countries. In bed now xx

• Heart
Saving Snails For The Aristocracy.

This is my charity contribution and I continue to contribute on a regular nightly basis whilst my hollyhocks are growing. My moustache grows exponentially with each snail I consign to her next door.

Could it be that life was oh so simple then? Or has time rewritten every line? And if I had the strength to rescue snails again; tell me - Would I? Could I?

(hands mic over to Hellcat Streisand)

• Haha
Saving Snails For The Aristocracy.

This is my charity contribution and I continue to contribute on a regular nightly basis whilst my hollyhocks are growing. My moustache grows exponentially with each snail I consign to her next door.

Could it be that life was oh so simple then? Or has time rewritten every line? And if I had the strength to rescue snails again; tell me - Would I? Could I?

(hands mic over to Hellcat Streisand)
Can it beee that life was oooh so simple then/Or have Snails rewritten every line?/If I had the chance to do it all again/would we?/Could we?..........

Snailseys.... maybe beautiful and yet/attack my hollyhoooccckkksss/too painful to remember? Hercule chooooses toooooo forget............

(moustache twirling throughout)

---
Got back home at 8.30pm. Watched final of Race Across the World which I enjoyed because I've been to a lot of the countries. In bed now xx
Sleep well. Xxxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
🎶but it’s the laughter - I will remember
Whenever I remember
The way snails were…🎶

• Haha
So pretty. 😍
Not many people can say they have a stag in their garden!

------‐----‐----------

Had the best sleep last night. Nurse has been this morning. Told me I was very active for someone who had been in hospital for 12 nights. Told me to take it easy. 😁

So glad you’re home! ❤

Of course you slept well - does anyone sleep in a hospital? Well, the snorers clearly do but does anyone else? Now, look after yourself - you have 12 nights of Zzzzzz to catch up on.

@Oops - this setting is glorious and I love your Stag. Can I just bring up the injustice of Oopsie having a son that designs and builds a bespoke outdoor room with glass ceiling while I am sent out to buy oranges for Margaritas?!

• Heart
So glad you’re home! ❤

Of course you slept well - does anyone sleep in a hospital? Well, the snorers clearly do but does anyone else? Now, look after yourself - you have 12 nights of Zzzzzz to catch up on.

@Oops - this setting is glorious and I love your Stag. Can I just bring up the injustice of Oopsie having a son that designs and builds a bespoke outdoor room with glass ceiling while I am sent out to buy oranges for Margaritas?!
Noooooo dearest - my son didn’t do it! My boys ( as in blokes that work for me ) built it and I drew a picture of what I wanted 😄. I too would be sent out to sort things out believe me! D’you know, I am so underprivileged vis cocktails! I think I had a tequila sunrise once and a Sex on the Beach ( because of the name when my daughter was at Uni and I went to stay) but that’s it. I now need to educate myself. I think I will buy a cocktail book and start practising. You once mentioned the apperetif Aperol and said you liked it so I bought a bottle in case you dropped by unexpectedly🤗.

IMG_0490.jpeg

I think drinking cocktails might be a nice hobby to have…

Your girls are so lucky they have such a good and attentive Mama!

So glad you slept well dearest Captain. Take it easy! Please do as you are told. 😜 How are you feeling now?

• Heart
Noooooo dearest - my son didn’t do it! My boys ( as in blokes that work for me ) built it and I drew a picture of what I wanted 😄. I too would be sent out to sort things out believe me! D’you know, I am so underprivileged vis cocktails! I think I had a tequila sunrise once and a Sex on the Beach ( because of the name when my daughter was at Uni and I went to stay) but that’s it. I now need to educate myself. I think I will buy a cocktail book and start practising. You once mentioned the apperetif Aperol and said you liked it so I bought a bottle in case you dropped by unexpectedly🤗.

View attachment 2965183

So glad you slept well dearest Captain. Take it easy! Please do as you are told. 😜 How are you feeling now?
Well, boy am I relieved to hear it was the boys as opposed to The Boy. I was spittin’ feathers here thinking ‘where did I go wrong?’😂 Well, congrats you did a beautiful job - I’ve never seen anything like it.❤

Funny you mention cocktails, @Oops - being new to this myself - I purchased a cocktail set for the purpose. It came with a list as well so lets - hic - get started. I do like an Aperol Spritz on a hot, sunny day so you did good, Madam.

38F9D1BA-D336-4682-B00C-3094BAB1EB9F.jpeg
4388FAAC-E777-4AD5-B2C8-2065835CF444.jpeg

---
Teenchy print but we at least have the names to get us started and we can google each one!

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 2965183

I have been to Sainsbury's. I was slightly worried as I had pains in my heart area. Watered greenhouse and got upset at the state of my Cosmos. I'm making broccoli soup now and thinking of making smoked haddock flan but maybe tomorrow. On second lot of washing. ..
It's like coming back from holiday except it wasn't a holiday! 🤪

• Heart
I have been to Sainsbury's. I was slightly worried as I had pains in my heart area. Watered greenhouse and got upset at the state of my Cosmos. I'm making broccoli soup now and thinking of making smoked haddock flan but maybe tomorrow. On second lot of washing. ..
It's like coming back from holiday except it wasn't a holiday! 🤪
Oh, dear. Can you revive your Cosmos? Don’t get overwhelmed though. Should you ring your emergency line about your heart pains? Honestly, you need an early night and rest. At the very least, rest between chores.

• Heart
Oh, dear. Can you revive your Cosmos? Don’t get overwhelmed though. Should you ring your emergency line about your heart pains? Honestly, you need an early night and rest. At the very least, rest between chores.
Maybe overdid it today...😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Boiled the kettle right now - nothing better than clean sheets, hot water bottle, chapter of a good book...

Collected daughter from the late shift at the deli, had some sushi, watched some of The Glass House (so sad, so moving 😪😪) but life is SO chill with just the two of us we are actually considering changing the locks....

Aaarrgh - our perfect harmony disrupted - Sister is off to Lyon with hubby and daughter to attend Taylor Swift concert and have been told that I will have to look after her two (6 plus 8 yo) sons for TWO DAYS including all their rugby matches, playdates, school pickups...... just told tonight! Imagine? Can I just tell you that parking near that school is a disk paying nightmare? Oh no the honour is all mine because her kids are the second coming..... Jesus, give me STRENGTH! Apparently, poor MIL has blood pressure issues and can’t do it? How was she expected to do it in the first place? I’m honestly sick of my sis. Livid.

Days without hubby demands are to be valued plus other daughter just wheels up - and now THIS 😡😡 FUMING 😡😡
---
Eta - Can I just say FUMING one more time? She expects me to hang around post rugby matches for medals and barbeque ??!! Goody bags too 🙄🙄🙄

Sorry girls, love you, just upset 😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Well, boy am I relieved to hear it was the boys as opposed to The Boy. I was spittin’ feathers here thinking ‘where did I go wrong?’😂 Well, congrats you did a beautiful job - I’ve never seen anything like it.❤

Funny you mention cocktails, @Oops - being new to this myself - I purchased a cocktail set for the purpose. It came with a list as well so lets - hic - get started. I do like an Aperol Spritz on a hot, sunny day so you did good, Madam.

View attachment 2965278View attachment 2965280
---
Teenchy print but we at least have the names to get us started and we can google each one!
I am soooooo in on this Havisham!

IMG_1739.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1