Vignettes and Pets #6 Three Degrees of Separation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helloooo ladies! Another week has washed by us. Where does the time go? Yet another bank holiday looming…😫 I hate bank holidays as Emily doesn't come and I have to be even more super-tidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Helloooo ladies! Another week has washed by us. Where does the time go? Yet another bank holiday looming…😫 I hate bank holidays as Emily doesn't come and I have to be even more super-tidy.
Girls, I'm still in hospital. Feeling fed up. 😒

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Is your daughter all packed for Chicago Dearest Havisham? Not long now. 🙃

• Heart
Is your daughter all packed for Chicago Dearest Havisham? Not long now. 🙃
Well, hubby off to the States this morning and daughter off on 28th so it’s many trips to the airport for me... ! Other daughter got the job in Dunnes so me and Gem will be home alone for the most part and I’m looking forward to the peace and quiet. Yay! There will be no boiling of spuds and that’s for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m about to start another one I think you read - Cleopatra and Frankenstein?
No, I haven't read it. I'm starting on my book club book now.
---
Well, hubby off to the States this morning and daughter off on 28th so it’s many trips to the airport for me... ! Other daughter got the job in Dunnes so me and Gem will be home alone for the most part and I’m looking forward to the peace and quiet. Yay! There will be no boiling of spuds and that’s for sure!
No blocked showers and " borrowed" beauty products either!

• Haha
I’m about to start another one I think you read - Cleopatra and Frankenstein?
I’m in the middle of this and her writing is very engaging.
Good book so far and it’s her debut.

Her new novel blue sisters just came out this week as well if you like this you might like to try that next ☺

• Heart
I’m in the middle of this and her writing is very engaging.
Good book so far and it’s her debut.

Her new novel blue sisters just came out this week as well if you like this you might like to try that next ☺
Wow - will definitely look into it. I’m really enjoying C and F so far 🥰

• Heart
Just popping my head around the door to let you know how much I enjoyed my first day as single girl status. Cooked a yummy stir-fry, binge watched 6eps Buying London, then Mother of the Bride, then Queen Charlotte..... !!

• Heart
Just popping my head around the door to let you know how much I enjoyed my first day as single girl status. Cooked a yummy stir-fry, binge watched 6eps Buying London, then Mother of the Bride, then Queen Charlotte..... !!
I thought you might be enjoying yourself! 😉
Loving Buying London too! I've been glued to Chelsea Flower Show all week. Thank goodness for my tablet. There's free TV from 6am until 12noon then they charge you.

• Heart
I thought you might be enjoying yourself! 😉
Loving Buying London too! I've been glued to Chelsea Flower Show all week. Thank goodness for my tablet. There's free TV from 6am until 12noon then they charge you.
Do you remember Rosie from Made in Chelsea? She’s good on the Buying London series actually - quite calming!

• Heart
Do you remember Rosie from Made in Chelsea? She’s good on the Buying London series actually - quite calming!
Of course! I couldn't place her! Yes, I like her.
---
When your friend visits you in hospital and you escape into Winchester for the afternoon like two schoolgirls playing truant....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course! I couldn't place her! Yes, I like her.
---
When your friend visits you in hospital and you escape into Winchester for the afternoon like two schoolgirls playing truant....
Love it ❤😂🥰 Honestly, must feel like bunking off from school! 😂😂

Eta - I made lasagne - hubby loathes it - with garlic bread and salad....Day#2 freeeeedom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Love it ❤😂🥰 Honestly, must feel like bunking off from school! 😂😂

Eta - I made lasagne - hubby loathes it - with garlic bread and salad....Day#2 freeeeedom!
Yum!
So looking forward to getting my taste buds back! I keep watching cooking programmes and reading recipes, can't wait!
Don't get too used to freedom!

• Haha
Yum!
So looking forward to getting my taste buds back! I keep watching cooking programmes and reading recipes, can't wait!
Don't get too used to freedom!
I know - I better not get too comfortable! What would be first on your list when taste buds back? I often think it depends on TV Ads as well as cookery programmes - M&S ads featuring Prosecco ....🥂👨🏻‍🍳 Mediterranean cuisine ❤ Sun shining - colossal olives 🥰🥰 ..Perfecto ..

• Heart
  • Haha
I know - I better not get too comfortable! What would be first on your list when taste buds back? I often think it depends on TV Ads as well as cookery programmes - M&S ads featuring Prosecco ....🥂👨🏻‍🍳 Mediterranean cuisine ❤ Sun shining - colossal olives 🥰🥰 ..Perfecto ..
At the moment I am thinking prawns and chorizo, crab linguini...
I can't taste salt but am fine with sweet things so it's salty I'm craving.
Not allowed blue cheese or paté on chemo so of course I am desperate for them.
I can't drink alcohol on the antibiotics but when allowed a prosecco or a rosé - all the cookery programs are talking rosé.

• Heart