Video Games #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started The Last of Us Part 2 recently. I'm enjoying it so far, though I'm still getting used to the controls. I've never played the first game, but I've seen the TV series and, while I was interested in playing it, the first game is £20 more expensive than the second which makes no sense to me!

Are you all mostly PC gamers? I only had a Switch until recently, but since I've bought a PS5 I feel like I've joined the next generation - albeit late! But even PS5 and Xbox Series X owners are behind PC gamers in terms of power/graphics.

I used to play PC games ages ago but I found upgrades were needed too often. Every time a new game came out that I was interested in, I'd need to assess whether it was worth getting if my PC only met the minimum rather than recommended settings. So I only play on consoles now. It's nice to know that as long as a game is available for a console you own you'll be able to play it with no issues.
I’ve just downloaded the first The Last of Us for £7.99- I’m on ps4 though if that makes a difference?