Video Games #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a look on PS store and 3 is available but can't seem to find 2 anywhere
Is it included? I know on Xbox Game Pass all three games are included as part of Hitman 3.

I played a bit of Hitman years ago and have watched my other half play most of Hitman 3. It's a good series, lots of different ways to achieve the mission objectives. I've played the Hitman 3 tutorial and got it on my list to play through eventually but I'm so bad at stealth stuff! Been playing Cyberpunk though and definitely got a lot better at stealth from there so hoping it will transfer in to the Hitman series when I pick it back up again 🤣

Hi guys. Currently playing RDR2 (not played the first one) but will be finished soon I think, anyone got any recs for similar games? I also love the GTA and Assassin's Creed franchises. I play on PS4 :)

Reactions: 1
Hi guys. Currently playing RDR2 (not played the first one) but will be finished soon I think, anyone got any recs for similar games? I also love the GTA and Assassin's Creed franchises. I play on PS4 :)
Sounds like you have similar taste to me. I love The Last of Us franchise. Enjoyed Watchdogs too. Timb Raider?

Reactions: 4
I really want to get back into The Sims but haven't kept up with all the stuff/expansion/game packs there is too many 😭

Reactions: 2
I really want to get back into The Sims but haven't kept up with all the stuff/expansion/game packs there is too many 😭
I love the Sims, I wouldn't worry about the packs so much, I have almost all of the expansions an game packs an never really use them all as much as I thought I would have, there's honestly too many to get the full benefit out every single one of them, I'd go for just a handful that changes the base game like the toddler one as it completely changed baby's/toddlers an you can do so much more, then maybe the school pack if you are interested in playing as a teen an going to school an maybe the work one if you want to go into work with your Sims but there's only I think 5 jobs that allows it

Reactions: 3
I love the Sims, I wouldn't worry about the packs so much, I have almost all of the expansions an game packs an never really use them all as much as I thought I would have, there's honestly too many to get the full benefit out every single one of them, I'd go for just a handful that changes the base game like the toddler one as it completely changed baby's/toddlers an you can do so much more, then maybe the school pack if you are interested in playing as a teen an going to school an maybe the work one if you want to go into work with your Sims but there's only I think 5 jobs that allows it
Thank you! I went through a phase of trying to keep up but just came too expensive!

Thank you! I went through a phase of trying to keep up but just came too expensive!
Yeah there's way too much now an most I feel really should have been updates rather than an actual pack because they don't offer enough to feel like it's been worth it, usually they do sales so I'd watch out for Xmas/new year sales an see if you can get some, I got some in the black Friday sales

I always buy seasons and pets when they come out and usually the generation type one. And then the others I just get if there's any decent sales

I've got an invite to the Closed Beta for Skull and Bones of anyone is interested in hearing what it's like?