Video Games #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still new to steam, is there a way to check what games are controller an which are mouse an keyboard? I can see it when the game is in my library an I've switched to controller mode but am wondering if there's a way I can see it before hand like in the store
---
All 17 Command and Conquer games on Steam for less than £10 right now.
Is it the legit ones? Am wary of getting anything on sale now after the scam that was out 🫤 I know steam took over 800 games off but there's still some out there

Does anyone have a steam deck? I've got a couple of long haul flights coming up and think it would be good entertainment (and have plenty of games on my steam already that I could use)

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a steam deck? I've got a couple of long haul flights coming up and think it would be good entertainment (and have plenty of games on my steam already that I could use)
Me. I love it. It’s currently away for a repair as I got a glitch where it was turning the volume down if I woke it out of sleep mode but other than that it’s amazing and I really miss it just now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Me. I love it. It’s currently away for a repair as I got a glitch where it was turning the volume down if I woke it out of sleep mode but other than that it’s amazing and I really miss it just now
Any particular games that you've found have worked really well on it?

Any particular games that you've found have worked really well on it?
It runs Starfield, Skyrim, Hogwarts really well. I enjoy playing Stardew on it. My other half plays Cyberpunk on his as well as those. I think there’s somewhere you can see Verified and Playable games.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It runs Starfield, Skyrim, Hogwarts really well. I enjoy playing Stardew on it. My other half plays Cyberpunk on his as well as those. I think there’s somewhere you can see Verified and Playable games.
Great, thanks!!

Yes, I have it on switch
hi sorry only just seen this how far along on it are you? I’m on the floating ruins part and trying to grab them bloody globlins are starting to stress me haha
if you’re further than me I’d be so grateful for tips and I’ll share the same 😊

The only caveat I would add about Steam Decks is for a long haul flight the battery may not hold up if you are playing more intensive games, I haven't flown in ages so if there are power points at the seats now then not an issue.

I have an original 64gb model, the battery is supposed to be better on the OLED models. They are fantastic though, highly recommend. Just because a game isn't verified doesn't mean it won't run, the best site is called Proton DB which you can search for games and users will say if they had any issues running it and what settings they adjusted to make it work.

I have played all sorts on mine, currently playing through Sea of Stars.

hi sorry only just seen this how far along on it are you? I’m on the floating ruins part and trying to grab them bloody globlins are starting to stress me haha
if you’re further than me I’d be so grateful for tips and I’ll share the same 😊
Ahh I don't believe I'll be any help then, I haven't played it in ages but I think as far as I got was at the part where I had just unlocked being able to get rid of the smoke which is probably still early in the game

Does anyone have young kids that game? My neice is 3 an right now she's obsessed with bee simulator as she can burst balloons an sting people on the butt (not part of the actual gameplay btw lol) so I was wondering what else is out there for the young ones, I have both game pass an ps premium, we tried some my little pony an for a while she was fine but I think it got a bit too repetitive with gathering stars

She doesn't get a lot of screen time so looking for games that don't have a ton of story attached to them an are more actual gameplay, I think she's still a way off from games like Minecraft an technically it's not her playing it's me but she thinks it's her lol

Does anyone have young kids that game? My neice is 3 an right now she's obsessed with bee simulator as she can burst balloons an sting people on the butt (not part of the actual gameplay btw lol) so I was wondering what else is out there for the young ones, I have both game pass an ps premium, we tried some my little pony an for a while she was fine but I think it got a bit too repetitive with gathering stars

She doesn't get a lot of screen time so looking for games that don't have a ton of story attached to them an are more actual gameplay, I think she's still a way off from games like Minecraft an technically it's not her playing it's me but she thinks it's her lol
The bluey game is on Game Pass at the minute 😊

Ahh I don't believe I'll be any help then, I haven't played it in ages but I think as far as I got was at the part where I had just unlocked being able to get rid of the smoke which is probably still early in the game
I know the part you’re talking about let me know if you need any help I’m only a message away 😊

I know the part you’re talking about let me know if you need any help I’m only a message away 😊
Thanks so much, I really do need to get back into it an stop starting games then forgetting about them 😅 I started AC Valhalla, then got half way through an went onto stardew again then started slime rancher an now I want to play the new FF game lol

Thanks so much, I really do need to get back into it an stop starting games then forgetting about them 😅 I started AC Valhalla, then got half way through an went onto stardew again then started slime rancher an now I want to play the new FF game lol
I know how you feel. Since I got my PS5 I keep buying games for it then starting and not finishing because I keep jumping between them. 😂

Joining in here. I bought some Switch games last year then I got a Steam Deck and haven’t started them yet. (Fae Farm and Dredge)