Victoria Underwood/Bethany Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually care if what's been said is true or not? She's probably loving the attention and having stuff to talk about lol

crazy how much she doxes herself in community fb groups (from a safety perspective) - i wouldn't even do it as someone who isn't in the public eye, let alone someone who is.

With how dead her tattle thread is, I refuse to believe she even has an audience. She’s bought all her followers 100000%. I feel like if anyone was actually watching her, there would be so much said here.. I come and check here almost monthly hoping for a big catch up but there’s never anything here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With how dead her tattle thread is, I refuse to believe she even has an audience. She’s bought all her followers 100000%. I feel like if anyone was actually watching her, there would be so much said here.. I come and check here almost monthly hoping for a big catch up but there’s never anything here 🤣🤣🤣
shes so irrelevant now. i just looked at her tiktok and she gets on average like 7k views per video.... with 200k "followers" aka bots 😂 she'd do better if she posted vlogs but her "career" if you could even call it that, is dying

Reactions: 2
Forgive my ignorance but why can't one of them have the baby?
Lou is in her 50s and Vicky has said before she thinks she's infertile even though she's never had tests to see whether she is or not. Maybe she has had tests recently but I remember saying that she just has a feeling she is infertile for no reason 🙄
---
literally... forgive me if im wrong but isnt surrogacy really unethical?
People have mixed feelings on surrogacy. It can definitely be unethical eg. Directly paying someone money for it (different to paying for their expenses whilst pregnant such as maternity clothes) but in my opinion it is a valid and usually ethical way for some people to have a baby.

Yeah I’m sure she mentioned it a while back but idk how soon it will happen. She’s been saying they’re moving into that new build house for about a year😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh how in her tiktok she says she's in her mid 20s and Lou's in her 40s to make the age gap seem less creepy... Don't lie Vicky, you're 23 and Lou is at least 50.

Reactions: 1