Victoria Underwood/Bethany Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m sure she mentioned it a while back but idk how soon it will happen. She’s been saying they’re moving into that new build house for about a year😂
Although, if you look at the backgrounds in her latest TikTok’s, the kitchen etc is different So I think she has moved

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m sure she mentioned it a while back but idk how soon it will happen. She’s been saying they’re moving into that new build house for about a year😂
Anyone know who they’re using? I have a guess but unsure tbh

Oh yeah you’re right! Can’t said I paid that much attention to her. Presumed she would make some content around moving
She’s far too boring to make videos on anything remotely interesting. All she films is herself putting on clothes it’s so so so dull

Oh yeah you’re right! Can’t said I paid that much attention to her. Presumed she would make some content around moving
I watched one of her tiktok lives a while back and she said she wouldn't be showing the new house for "privacy" reasons. So I guess that's why they've moved quietly

It seems like all her posts are sponsored now. I don’t get it, she’s not really gettin the views for any brand to sponsor her

So she’s announced today she’s starting her IVF journey. I do hope it goes well for her. I’ve been trying for a baby for 2 years and nothing. So despite not really liking her I would never wish infertility/miscarriages on anyone.

So she’s announced today she’s starting her IVF journey. I do hope it goes well for her. I’ve been trying for a baby for 2 years and nothing. So despite not really liking her I would never wish infertility/miscarriages on anyone.
Why is she having ivf?

Sorry if it’s been said before but it’s so icky to me how her wife’s tiktok is just reposts of two of her provocative videos (victorias secret haul + that silhouette challenge). Weird lol

Don't understand why she posts conversations with her wife thinking she's funny, it gives me the ick 🙄
its not even her wife, they’re not even engaged let alone married, which gives me the idk even more 🤣 girl who at your big age calls their girlfriend their wife? it all feeds into her compulsive lying. Have you noticed that now she is influencing more her marketing agency or whatever it was suddenly doesn’t get mentioned? Shows it didn’t exist in the first place 🤷‍♀️ such a weird life to live, just genuinely delusional.