Victoria Underwood/Bethany Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her new video about what she says about her relationship? 😂
In her most recent YouTube? What does she say?

Oh wait, it’s her most recent TikTok. Ew. Why would she say that she earns soo much more than Lou ? no one cares and it’s obvious she’s getting whatever money she earns in a completely dodgy way. She’s grotesque

Has anyone seen her new video about what she says about her relationship? 😂
Do you have any other tea on Beth? As I noticed you’re the one that knew her irl

Last edited:
In her most recent YouTube? What does she say?

Oh wait, it’s her most recent TikTok. Ew. Why would she say that she earns soo much more than Lou ? no one cares and it’s obvious she’s getting whatever money she earns in a completely dodgy way. She’s grotesque

Do you have any other tea on Beth? As I noticed you’re the one that knew her irl
We’ve actually got back into contact again so… there’s going to be so much tea!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She was trying to flex about their friends being merged. It’s very healthy to have friends separate from your partner. Also it is very odd (imo) for you to have each other’s passwords for everything, no matter the reason…everyone is entitled to/needs an element of privacy/separation.

We’ve actually got back into contact again so… there’s going to be so much tea!
Well I'd love to know where she gets her money from. How can she afford channel shoes etc.

She was trying to flex about their friends being merged. It’s very healthy to have friends separate from your partner. Also it is very odd (imo) for you to have each other’s passwords for everything, no matter the reason…everyone is entitled to/needs an element of privacy/separation.
Not sure what the two sets of friends wud have in common seeing as there is a huge age gap. Lou cud be Vicky's mum easy.

In her scalp oiling tik tok she says she's been doing it since way before it became a trend on tik tok. But then also said she's been doing it for 3 months 🤔

Okay guys are you ready! So we’ve been talking and I can’t disclose how I know because then she’ll know who I am but her company it’s basically non existent. There’s no clients or anything, as for how she has any money most of it is from onlyfans which she has a private page and is using other peoples videos and not just her own. Most stuff you have to pay to see anything. Also a lot of money comes from brands and stuff but she really doesn’t have as much money as you’d think and Lou makes a large sum but Victoria is starting to struggle to keep up the life style. That’s why most of her clothes still have tags and why she sells off those she has. Her house that she says is being built isn’t at all. They are looking for a more affordable home because they’re struggling with the costs. As for friends Victoria doesn’t really hasn’t got many at all, she’s been complains how Lou keeps arguing with her and how Lou keeps saying she’s tired of being on her social media as it’s not her thing at all. Victoria has also mentioned that Lou doesn’t want kids really so that’s another huge fight they’ve had. Lou’s friends don’t personally like Victoria as they find her too much and far too young. Their relationship is literally at breaking point. I think it’s time she started to re evaluate her life style a little which is what I’ve already told her along with everyone else she knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That's weird she says she earns a substantial amount more than Lou and Louise works for her. Why tell such a bold faced lie when Lou can see your social media 🤔
Also would be weird for Lou to ask her to stop doing social media considering thats how they met!

Okay guys are you ready! So we’ve been talking and I can’t disclose how I know because then she’ll know who I am but her company it’s basically non existent. There’s no clients or anything, as for how she has any money most of it is from onlyfans which she has a private page and is using other peoples videos and not just her own. Most stuff you have to pay to see anything. Also a lot of money comes from brands and stuff but she really doesn’t have as much money as you’d think and Lou makes a large sum but Victoria is starting to struggle to keep up the life style. That’s why most of her clothes still have tags and why she sells off those she has. Her house that she says is being built isn’t at all. They are looking for a more affordable home because they’re struggling with the costs. As for friends Victoria doesn’t really hasn’t got many at all, she’s been complains how Lou keeps arguing with her and how Lou keeps saying she’s tired of being on her social media as it’s not her thing at all. Victoria has also mentioned that Lou doesn’t want kids really so that’s another huge fight they’ve had. Lou’s friends don’t personally like Victoria as they find her too much and far too young. Their relationship is literally at breaking point. I think it’s time she started to re evaluate her life style a little which is what I’ve already told her along with everyone else she knows.
Well this is some hot tea