Victoria Underwood/Bethany Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always been so weird with her brother, there was the whole thing with her calling him Chuck when I’m pretty sure it was found out of her family never call him that, and wasn’t it also because Lana Del Ray’s brother’s nickname is Chuck? also she’s always acting like he’s her son rather than brother and like idk it’s so weird! Like this caption alone feels like something you’d write as his mother not sister

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I agree it’s super weird she’s always wanted people to think she’s his mum. She’s obsessed with trying to seem older than she is. She won’t say her age anymore online. And the playing house with her “wife” She’s so desperate to be a soccer mom it’s odd.

I agree it’s super weird she’s always wanted people to think she’s his mum. She’s obsessed with trying to seem older than she is. She won’t say her age anymore online. And the playing house with her “wife” She’s so desperate to be a soccer mom it’s odd.
I’m pretty certain nowadays she adds a couple years on her age when it’s her birthday, or I’m pretty certain she’s referred to herself as being in her late 20s when she was still only like 22 or summit! Idk she’s so odd

She’s so irrelevant now lol. Bought followers and boring content. Wish she’d also stop going on about her bleeping teeth, literally no one cares and i very very much doubt people actually ask her if she has veneers. she looks like a drag queen.

What happened to her having IVF? She posted last August saying she was starting IVF… clearly not

Shes so irrelevant now, her influencing career never really took off anyway but it has well and truly died a death

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched her new YouTube video? “30 is getting closer everyday, I can see it around the corner“ sorry what aren’t you like 23 love

Reactions: 1
What does this girl do all day? Cause she’s definitely shown her dog in the past and it didn’t used to be this chunky!! Like there’s no way she too busy to take her dog on regular walks but the poor thing is so overweight :( being a spaniel breed I feel so bad for it!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What does this girl do all day? Cause she’s definitely shown her dog in the past and it didn’t used to be this chunky!! Like there’s no way she too busy to take her dog on regular walks but the poor thing is so overweight :( being a spaniel breed I feel so bad for it!
I don’t know if it’s the angle of that video but he normally looks a healthy weight to me. I agree looks chunkier there but could just be that video