Victoria Underwood/Bethany Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn’t a thread for this car crash on here so thought I’d start one.

Victoria Underwood (previously BethanyLeigh) is a YouTuber, instagrammer, tiktokker, and now only fans girl and podcaster 😂

There isn’t a thread for this car crash on here so thought I’d start one.

Victoria Underwood (previously BethanyLeigh) is a YouTuber, instagrammer, tiktokker, and now only fans girl and podcaster 😂
Don’t forget businesswoman!
her podcast was so bad, coughing into the mic 🤮 telling people shes psychic, diagnosing herself with illnesses, using her only fans as an experiment (yes because sex work is something people only do for an experiment) & gushing over her mother... I mean girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw she’s made an onlyfans. The YouTube money is quite clearly drying up. Have you noticed her candle business is no more too?

Reactions: 1
I saw she’s made an onlyfans. The YouTube money is quite clearly drying up. Have you noticed her candle business is no more too?
She said her onlyfans is temporary for a video 🙄

Remember her perfume as well 😂 forgot about her selling candles she bought off someone else - she did it with wreaths too

Don’t forget businesswoman!
her podcast was so bad, coughing into the mic 🤮 telling people shes psychic, diagnosing herself with illnesses, using her only fans as an experiment (yes because sex work is something people only do for an experiment) & gushing over her mother... I mean girlfriend
I choked at the end of your commebt 🤭

She sets up “businesses” that end up laying dormant after a couple of months. It’s so embarrassing

I choked at the end of your commebt 🤭

She sets up “businesses” that end up laying dormant after a couple of months. It’s so embarrassing
Didn’t she also set up 2 different “influencer management” businesses?? That she seems to still have one linked on her profile but I can’t imagine they’re doing well! She ain’t exactly a well known popular “influencer”

Didn’t she also set up 2 different “influencer management” businesses?? That she seems to still have one linked on her profile but I can’t imagine they’re doing well! She ain’t exactly a well known popular “influencer”
It’s literally a crappy business she set up with Phil 😂

Her girlfriend was married and in a long term relationship, imagine her ex’s surprise when she sees Lou is in a relationship with a girl half of her age 🤮

It’s literally a crappy business she set up with Phil 😂

Her girlfriend was married and in a long term relationship, imagine her ex’s surprise when she sees Lou is in a relationship with a girl half of her age 🤮
How do you know so much about her girlfriend?

sure I remember her saying before she would never post anything about her relationships. she could be married and her viewers would have no idea. now she’s posting this woman allll over

sure I remember her saying before she would never post anything about her relationships. she could be married and her viewers would have no idea. now she’s posting this woman allll over
Well remember when she starting wearing a ring on her engagement finger and never said she was or wasn’t engaged and made people believe her and that Phil guy were together

I just don’t understand what a woman in her 40s would want with a 20 year old...it’s weird and predatory in my opinion.

She's a total nutcase this girl. Where does creepy Phil fit into all this - are we supposed to believe they're only 'friends' when they've been on holiday together, live together sometimes etc. He's separated with children isn't he?

Definitely, a 20+ age gap is very questionable.
But Vicky always says she's sooo nature for her age and acts/dresses like a 'middle aged woman: - her words.

• Haha
She's a total nutcase this girl. Where does creepy Phil fit into all this - are we supposed to believe they're only 'friends' when they've been on holiday together, live together sometimes etc. He's separated with children isn't he?

But Vicky always says she's sooo nature for her age and acts/dresses like a 'middle aged woman: - her words.
Creepy Phil seems to be friends with her and Lou now. I know she’s an adult but surely her mum should question why she’s always hanging around with 40 year olds