Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overtly rolled a spliff on live and is smoking it in the same room as her young daughter. It’s 1:30pm.
She seems to be permanently online, talking about how bad her childhood was, yet blissfully ignorant about what a shitshow of a mum she is! I can’t watch her I feel so bad for those kids. I’m not downplaying her loved experiences I just think she needs real help, not sitting on TikTok live 24/7 or posting loads of manic tik toks. Very strange lady.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be permanently online, talking about how bad her childhood was, yet blissfully ignorant about what a shitshow of a mum she is! I can’t watch her I feel so bad for those kids. I’m not downplaying her loved experiences I just think she needs real help, not sitting on TikTok live 24/7 or posting loads of manic tik toks. Very strange lady.
Shes got issues i think beyoned her control thats jot an excuse to ve a bad mum but i thibk shes really notvwell with mental health

Reactions: 1
Haven't seen her live for a long does time. Does she have a new account or has she just gone from tiktok?

Haven't seen her live for a long does time. Does she have a new account or has she just gone from tiktok?
Shes not been on in a while but her account has 73,000 followers
victoriabayliss007

She was off her face last night rolling splits and on the piss her child up at 2am looking for attention and being ignored her house seems dirty. Feel sorry for her kids

Reactions: 2
Her older daughter is horrible to her. Whilst I don't think she is a great Mother I think she does sort of try. She clearly has MH problems due to her childhood trauma. I saw earlier in the year she was doing therapy group work. I just feel it will be a very long process for her & from watching her lives her husband isn't very nice or supportive of her. Her older daughter just sits there & takes the piss out of her.
Clearly she needs support from outside agencies on how to be a parent. Coming from a household where your Dad SA for your whole childhood & your Mum knew about it is bound to duck you up.

What she's been through is terrible, but I'm sorry if you have kids it is no excuse to live in an absolute pit! Her husband puts up with a lot I feel. I heard him in the background the other day and he's not as bad as she makes out. All he asks for is a clean house and some kind of parenting from her. He does all the clothes washing, the cleaning, the food shopping while doing a full time job, while she sits in her bedroom drinking and smoking weed all day. That must be infuriating for him!!! And as for the little girl asleep in her bed and the mother is sitting on the end of it chain smoking her cigarettes and weed is truly DISGUSTING!! If her childhood was that bad, then do better for your own children!! That poor little girl must absolutely stink when she goes to school, the bed sheets must stink, the walls are caked in filth!! Oh this week I've been horrified!! Sorry for the rant,but that is a poor excuse for a mother!!!

Reactions: 5
What is going on with this woman? She sits looking totally out of it constantly, shovelling stuff in her mouth!

What is going on with this woman? She sits looking totally out of it constantly, shovelling stuff in her mouth!
I saw her the other night on with 5 other people they were talking about their day. She said her day had been tit as she had to contact Womens aid. No one asked her about it, for the rest of the time I watched she just looked so out of it.
She is still in her house though.

Reactions: 3
I saw her the other night on with 5 other people they were talking about their day. She said her day had been tit as she had to contact Womens aid. No one asked her about it, for the rest of the time I watched she just looked so out of it.

She is still in her house though.
it's totally bizarre and I think there is more than just weed going down in that house

it's totally bizarre and I think there is more than just weed going down in that house
I always just presumed that she was on heavy medication for her MH because everytime she got into an argument with her husband he said I can tell you haven't taken your pills. Shortly afterwards she would have trouble keeping her head up. She dropped off my fyp for a few months but now she's back live all the time. Someone asked her yesterday how long had she been live for today & she said 13 hours.

This woman has been popping up on my fyp for ages. Every single time she looks like she's off her bonce. Her daughter must absolutely stink of green going to school. I watched her go and do a school pick up a couple of weeks ago. No wonder she hides around the corner in her 'safe spot'. She must know she stinks of it and that people can smell it on her. She's a mess, always rolling a joint or smoking one. Kids in the room or no kids in the room. Nearly fell off my chair when she appeared on my feed during the day doing the washing up.

I thought she was single tbh. Does she have a separate room to her partner? If he's abusive to her then he's disgusting and nothing can redeem that but I can't imagine she's the easiest person to live with going by what we've seen of her.

edit: literally 8:50am and on live getting high already. Fun Sunday ahead for the kids I see 🙄

I always just presumed that she was on heavy medication for her MH because everytime she got into an argument with her husband he said I can tell you haven't taken your pills. Shortly afterwards she would have trouble keeping her head up. She dropped off my fyp for a few months but now she's back live all the time. Someone asked her yesterday how long had she been live for today & she said 13 hours.
I think it's valium & xanax! And to the extent she's on them, I guarentee they aren't prescribed
---
This is absurd, why are social services not involved? Her house is an absolute pig sty, she's off her face and sat there ignoring her daughter!

Her daughter was shouting her and she was preoccupied with talking to some bloke who can't speak English and battling for points

• Angry
Have social services ever been involved? I watched her on live a few days ago and she was telling some random that she was a hard-core drug addict up until 2020/21 when she decided to get 'clean'. So I'm assuming they must have been at some point surely.

When I first came across her ages ago social services were involved because she was doing parenting classes & some form of counselling for her childhood SA. Her husband/partner was always in the living room with her but you would just see her face. He use to shout at her & her "fans" on the live would call the police however she seemed quite well known to the police & according to her never took her seriously because of her MH & always believed him. I think he just got fed up of the fact he worked all day & came home to do the cooking whilst she just sat on live. Even her older daughter would shout at her to get off live. Since seeing her back on my fyp I've just seen her & her youngest daughter.
She has always just ignored that little girl the live stream is always so more important

Reactions: 4
She's on live now, talking to three randoms who clearly dont give a damn, about her past drug abuse, saying she's now clear headed. The woman is deluded. I have my own boat load of childhood trauma, history of drug abuse, promiscuity etc. But I also have two kids now. I understand that even on the worst days, I have to pick myself up and be okay for them. I'm genuinely baffled at her willingness to share this stuff within earshot of her children. I dread to think the kind of things they've been exposed to.

Is anyone here familiar with Laura Greaves? Social are always on her case, and rightly so. But if you stand her next to Victoria she looks like a Saint. Maybe social are involved. Not something you'd want to broadcast if they were. But from reading this thread back as far as it goes, it's clear this is a constant pattern of behaviour.

Edit: Don't wanna spam the thread so I'll add this. Her daughter is literally desperate for her attention and she's sat there grinding her weed telling her "leave me to do my live on my own, go away". Vile. Also, she never bloody asks people if they're okay listening to her trauma dump. She just goes right in and spills all with total strangers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4