Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had carpet in her old house I would of took that as temporary nob she is 😂
---

God knows would of took the old carpet for now cus she gunna get ill 😐😂
---
I only heard one address from what I could find is that her new address if it is that's terrible 🙁
I heard both addresses be mentioned on the live. The new one and the old one. I don’t agree with that tbh not if she is genuinely wanting to be a better person and have a new start.

Reactions: 7
She’s reporting comments about her. I’ve had a strike because I called her vile. bleeping joke after she said some women deserve being hit by men 🤬

IMG_0051.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Anyone with half a brain would have deleted every single social media app. Healed in private and gone on to live a quiet life. You’d have to be deranged to think updating strangers on the inter web about what house disaster you’re creating next is more important than those you literally gave life to. What a bizarre bunch of people tiktok breed.

Reactions: 9
Watching that cinders on live she would of crushed vick rose 😂 she can't keep talking about people she really needs to come off everything now.

Reactions: 5
Never posted here before and vic is an absolute wankstain on society but don't be fooled by Cinders if you're new to her. Constantly huffing ❄ on live with her kid in the next room and denying it, slagging off other women's looks for no reason, the list goes on. She's a skank. They both are. Put them both in a cell and throw away the key!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ngl, I can't stand that cinders from what I've seen. The carry on last night was embarrassing, what mother acts like that?and sharing addresses of where children could be potentially be living in the future makes her just as bad

Vic's no Saint but thought it was too far

Reactions: 13
Agreed. Sitting on live saying stuff like "I don't regret it, I think it's hilarious and I'd do it again" while sitting in that manky police issue tracksuit and on bail...scrot. Imagine putting tiktok beef before your own kids stability. None of this gobby behaviour will go in her favour in court.

Reactions: 10
She wrote a feel sorry for me on Instagram
Ngl, I can't stand that cinders from what I've seen. The carry on last night was embarrassing, what mother acts like that?and sharing addresses of where children could be potentially be living in the future makes her just as bad

Vic's no Saint but thought it was too far
I'll be shocked if she's getting her kids back after what she said. It was to far but maybe vick a learn to keep her nose out.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand vic but cinders and her friend Sarah Jayne were sharing vics details 6 months ago way before this dv comment, so regardless of what’s been said cinders has a personal vendetta and that’s not okay. It’s wrong to share people’s addresses etc over social media, full on wrong. I don’t get this grown arse mum writing road trip to any female she has issues with (she also did this to someone else) go look after your child instead of taking road trips to fight.

Reactions: 16
They are both as bad as each other tit parents who are more obsessed with tiktok than looking their poor kids

She said her kid was at her mums cos he stays there every weekend. It’s Sunday night…there’s school tomorrow. Also she kept saying tomo is his bday (today) but she hasn’t got him any presents cos she’s taking him on holiday so she left him at her mums. Also doesn’t have a phone so can’t ring him to say happy bday. She was on live at 10pm I went to bed got up at 5am and she was still going.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Personally think they're both c u next Tuesdays. Vic keeps saying she can't do social media anymore and suicide baiting all whilst forgetting if she just came off social media her life would improve. If I had my kids taken off me I'd do absolutely everything social tell me to do. It's a sad world we live in now were people are so addicted to they'll risk their kids 😔

Reactions: 16
Just read her insta post. Not once has she took responsibility for what she said about DV victims and no sign of an apology.
But she thinks its OK to say it because it was only meant for 18 private people... shes vile!
That's a ridiculous excuse. It's not acceptable to wish DV on someone, even in private

Reactions: 6
Her latest tiktok today wonder what's happened 😯
The feel sorry for me, woe is me post. She’s a manipulative cow. So many saying we love you and we’re behind you. They’re just as bad.
She prob needs funds for carpet and to do her house up 🙄

The feel sorry for me, woe is me post. She’s a manipulative cow. So many saying we love you and we’re behind you. They’re just as bad.
She prob needs funds for carpet and to do her house up 🙄
Don't think social services are gunna be to happy her causing trouble on tiktok

Reactions: 2
This situation won’t look good to the social. What a complete waste of a ‘fresh start’ if you’re going to carry on like that and bring the drama to your new house
If she had opened the door she would of never gone new house talk about bringing it on yourself