Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never ever spit in someone’s face but jays behaviour was so scummy and nasty I don’t get why she gets so much grief for it

Reactions: 1
This must be a joke, surely you aren’t condoning it 😱
Spitting no. It’s disgusting and laughable she can call herself VIP Vicky, Just annoys me the heat was taken off him bullying a 19 year old which is far worse. Because Vicky spat.

Reactions: 3
Spitting no. It’s disgusting and laughable she can call herself VIP Vicky, Just annoys me the heat was taken off him bullying a 19 year old which is far worse. Because Vicky spat.
They all bullied Holly in the first season, Vicky included. But ye Jay, James & Gaz were the worst.

Reactions: 3
Have they bought a house together? I came across their account for it - oaks_house. Just wait till she starts going on the beg for free tack to fill it up.

Reactions: 4
Just found the account.Our New Home -Vicky and Air can.She is going to be insufferably beggy over the next few months trying to fill that place up."Hey Lasses,does anyone know where I can buy.......".Yeah I do, Homebase you fuckin grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m into series 4 of GS now
I don’t know how I missed what an actual c U next Tuesday she was then.
It’s the fallout of hers and Rickys row with Sophie.

Reactions: 4
Not tryna body shame the girl, but she's looking bigger than when she first started the fitness stuff atm isn't she?! I didn't thin k she was big when she was papped in the awful purple bikini shot, i thought it was all just unflattering angles and swimwear, and she would actually look fine in staged photos. But she's tryna tout this healthy balance etc.... But where exactly is the healhh part of it all?!

Reactions: 6
Not tryna body shame the girl, but she's looking bigger than when she first started the fitness stuff atm isn't she?! I didn't thin k she was big when she was papped in the awful purple bikini shot, i thought it was all just unflattering angles and swimwear, and she would actually look fine in staged photos. But she's tryna tout this healthy balance etc.... But where exactly is the healhh part of it all?!
Yeah I don’t really know message she’s sending out. On one hand she’s pigging out on undeclared free cakes and biscuits then on the other she’s a weight watchers ambassador?

Reactions: 8
I never comment on these things but avidly read!!
She’s back in Newcastle again and it’s driving me mad!!! She’s tagged a local bakery!!
Why is it one rule for “us” and a million other rules for the “zlebs”???

Reactions: 10
I never comment on these things but avidly read!!
She’s back in Newcastle again and it’s driving me mad!!! She’s tagged a local bakery!!
Why is it one rule for “us” and a million other rules for the “zlebs”???
She’s with her mate in Whitley Bay 😡

What the eff is she doing going up and down the country?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s driving me MAD!!!!! We had relatively low numbers for ages then it spiked and it’ll all be down to bell ends like her!! My family live down south and I’d love to swan backwards and forwards to see them but I’ve got more respect for our NHS!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her recommendations about the “Night Stalker” and that’s it’s a bit slow and will it get any better 😳. Does she realise it’s a aaTRUE STORY. People were raped abused and murdered .idiot

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.