Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who is she cooking all that food for? Guessing the whole family are over the daft cow

That Daily Mail reporter who gets the stories from here needs to be all over that one 😂

Reactions: 8
Surely someone must have reported them. It’s laughable how they’d try to explain they’re in the same bubble. In which case I’m in the same bubble as my family who live 300 miles away too. Really is getting to me all the so called zelebs doing what they wish and idiot followers fawn over them! Such arse lickers wanting a pat on their head. Ugh

Reactions: 9
Another self gratifying post by Vicki this morning.
Cheesy smile giving a hamper to the care workers at her Grandads care home... comments off her followers saying ‘she is such an inspiration’...
The easiest way she could help her Grandad and the care workers would be for her to stay at bloody home! Stop galavanting up and down the country!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another self gratifying post by Vicki this morning.
Cheesy smile giving a hamper to the care workers at her Grandads care home... comments off her followers saying ‘she is such an inspiration’...
The easiest way she could help her Grandad and the care workers would be for her to stay at bloody home! Stop galavanting up and down the country!
99% sure it’s all gifted product too

Reactions: 6
99% sure it’s all gifted product too
Came on to say this 👆🏻

just read that Police have handed out a fine to someone who drove from London to the Cotswolds for shopping... Vicky has driven from Essex to Newcastle to go out with her mate and dog and deliver this hamper that she clearly hasn’t done herself but is made up of a load of stuff that she hasn’t even paid for. Good on her editing skills to never really show where she is or who the six chicken breasts were feeding on her stories but doesn’t take a genius to work it out 😡 God I’m raging

Attachments

• Angry
I’m into series 4 of GS now
I don’t know how I missed what an actual c U next Tuesday she was then.
It’s the fallout of hers and Rickys row with Sophie.
The way she managed to twist it all onto Sophie after she literally attacked a crying Charlotte blew my mind.

• Heart
So the friend she was out with yesterday in Whitley Bay, Vickys sister has just thanked the friend for her little ones birthday presents... coincidence 🤔😡

Reactions: 2
What’s with the constant periods posts? Does anyone actually find this relatable? I’m very lucky I don’t have any issues with mine but I just find it so weird. Why can’t she say she’s battling through them and here are her tips, or this month luckily it was ok and I was proud cos I carried on as normal. Just such a weird thing to continually post. I can’t work out if it’s empowering or if it’s just too fake!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Came on to say this 👆🏻

just read that Police have handed out a fine to someone who drove from London to the Cotswolds for shopping... Vicky has driven from Essex to Newcastle to go out with her mate and dog and deliver this hamper that she clearly hasn’t done herself but is made up of a load of stuff that she hasn’t even paid for. Good on her editing skills to never really show where she is or who the six chicken breasts were feeding on her stories but doesn’t take a genius to work it out 😡 God I’m raging
My grandma is in a care home
She’s nearly 93 and I can’t talk to her on the phone as she’s just about deaf
But in between lockdowns even though I couldn’t see her, I was taking her cream cakes ( since I left school 30 years ago I’ve always bought her cream cakes at the weekend) and alittle card
I daren’t even travel the 7 miles from my house to the home incase I get stopped!
And yes I totally get why I can’t travel but it doesn’t stop me from being upset that I think she might think I’ve forgotten her cakes
I am writing in her cards why I’ve not been able to
But ... you know sometimes are just tit sometimes and on the face of it, it’s nothing in comparison to anything what anyone else is going through
But it’s annoying that she’s doing what’s shes doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s with the constant periods posts? Does anyone actually find this relatable? I’m very lucky I don’t have any issues with mine but I just find it so weird. Why can’t she say she’s battling through them and here are her tips, or this month luckily it was ok and I was proud cos I carried on as normal. Just such a weird thing to continually post. I can’t work out if it’s empowering or if it’s just too fake!
I don’t get the need to post about having your period every month, it happens get over it lol. She’s just posting for the likes

Reactions: 15
The new house must only be in Vicky’s name because Ercan hasn’t got a job so can’t see how he would get a mortgage.

Reactions: 5
Shes really wound me up today; been gifted a load of St Moriz tan stuff now (no hashtags either) :mad:

Reactions: 1
I had to post something on her Instagram tonight after her breaking lockdown and taking zero accountability. Pissed me off so much she thinks she's above everyone else. Why no fines? Grrrr

Reactions: 4
I have pmdd and suffer badly with periods, not just physically but mentally. Should I be telling my followers on instagram? I dont get it, why overshare so much?

I had to post something on her Instagram tonight after her breaking lockdown and taking zero accountability. Pissed me off so much she thinks she's above everyone else. Why no fines? Grrrr
Good! She even mentioned being in Newcastle hence getting the fake tan then St Moriz decide to send her a load of their stuff; I honestly don't think she even thinks doing anything wrong

Reactions: 3
Good! She even mentioned being in Newcastle hence getting the fake tan then St Moriz decide to send her a load of their stuff; I honestly don't think she even thinks doing anything wrong
It's like she knows she's messed up so "angelic" behaviour comes out when is respect her a whole lot more for apologising! I used to think she was a genuine girl but all those sycophants on her profile jeez! I see she didn't delete the negative posts on the unicorn post so waiting to see if I get blocked or cement removed. Was suspecting she may have split with Air Can...

It's like she knows she's messed up so "angelic" behaviour comes out when is respect her a whole lot more for apologising! I used to think she was a genuine girl but all those sycophants on her profile jeez! I see she didn't delete the negative posts on the unicorn post so waiting to see if I get blocked or cement removed. Was suspecting she may have split with Air Can...
I did think this too tbh but then shes put that new IG page on of their new house together... another one to sell when this relationship goes tits up!

Reactions: 3
I agree with the above poster, it’ll be in her name, save the hassle she had last time....air can living rent free and drowning in freebie food

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.