Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really shown her true colours why does she feel she needs to openly flaunt lockdown rules and then delete negative comments I'm surprised her following is still so large considering how much of a dick shes been.

Also the oversharing of periods some women can find that triggering there's some things that need to stay private but these zelebs share everything unless its part of your sm image doesn't need to be shared what next shes gonna share when she pees and poos.

How much free stuff honestly this is annoying me with the brands I see people on the daily struggling to avoid food and these companies are giving vicky free stuff why not give to food banks

Reactions: 10
I know this sounds mean but I hope she has the South African variant as karma for flouting the lockdown rules. She is a joke. Why do us everyday people follow the rules so all the head zelebs get to break them?!

Reactions: 4
Does the lass not know how to spell ‘gifted’ or ‘ad’ anymore? How is she getting away with this day in day out?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does air can actually not have a job? I thought people thought he was a labourer or similar

Reactions: 2
So she’s gutted Captain Tom has died (which we all are); words fail that she thinks it’s alright to go up and down the country when this man was probs shielding and he still got it 🙁

Reactions: 6
So she’s gutted Captain Tom has died (which we all are); words fail that she thinks it’s alright to go up and down the country when this man was probs shielding and he still got it 🙁
He went on his jollies to Barbados over Christmas and New Year....so definitely not shielding. Can’t grudge the old boy the trip of a lifetime though....can grudge Vicky swanning up and down the country like she’s got some special immunity though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought he gave it up? Might be wrong.
Isn't he working as a Gary the Electrician lookalike on Tinder? 🤣

Has to put something on the quote one. All going don't listen to them have you're amazing. She really needs to be effing held accountable here!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stealing quotes again and not credited the owner I see on her latest, is any of her content her own ??

Reactions: 7
Going to have a go at reporting her to the ASA as she said thank you to the company who has sent her some vitamin supplement things but it’s not declared as gifted on her story so I’m right in doing that aren’t I?

The worlds biggest sob story Malin also had those sent a few weeks ago. I checked them out and they cost a hundred quid! For vitamins.
In her stories yesterday piggy pattison said she was off to wickes before people kicked off, so she clearly knew she was in the wrong about sauntering off to Newcastle.

The worlds biggest sob story Malin also had those sent a few weeks ago. I checked them out and they cost a hundred quid! For vitamins.
In her stories yesterday piggy pattison said she was off to wickes before people kicked off, so she clearly knew she was in the wrong about sauntering off to Newcastle.
Yeah I saw that (and I love the name Piggy Pattison 😂)

Spent ages pausing her her video from yesterday with the crappy ‘mood’/ ‘vision’ board, realised it’s almost all entirely photos of herself
Please tell me she isn't trying to get into documentaries like Stacey Dooley with the picture of her on the wall?? Imagine the gurning and that inane laugh after every sentence on a serious documentary 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spent ages pausing her her video from yesterday with the crappy ‘mood’/ ‘vision’ board, realised it’s almost all entirely photos of herself
The best part of the mood board is her head put onto another persons body! So funny. I wish she’d just be happy the size she is Cos she’s a good size, clearly the size she’s meant to be when she’s not punishing herself. Actually quite sad.

Attachments

The best part of the mood board is her head put onto another persons body! So funny. I wish she’d just be happy the size she is Cos she’s a good size, clearly the size she’s meant to be when she’s not punishing herself. Actually quite sad.
Totally! Thought the same, she’s really torturing and hating her body right now, despite all the many ‘body confidence’ self love posts in which she declares otherwise

She doesn't help herself working out one day and then eating half of pigs pantry the next day, it's like she can't do moderation? I mean who can these days food is all we have to look forward to 😂 but it's such a strange topic with her, I can't make head nor tail of it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.