Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she was asked to be a part of the new Geordie Shore series ‘their story’. I think she should have done it to show that she’s grateful for where it got her, plus she could make her image a bit better from the vile bully she came across on it.
She thinks she’s above that life now though, especially obvious when she tries to hide her Geordie accent 🙄

Reactions: 5
I bet she was asked to be a part of the new Geordie Shore series ‘their story’. I think she should have done it to show that she’s grateful for where it got her, plus she could make her imagine a bit better from the vile bully she came across on it.
She thinks she’s above that life now though, especially obvious when she tries to hide her Geordie accent 🙄
Yeah she definitely is desperate to ever acknowledge she was a part of GS. as Charlotte once said, she must have had a different experience to the others to slag it and distance herself so much. But doing the ‘their story’ even if it was a few scenes she could help herself be the relatable girl she desperately wants to be

Reactions: 4
She wasn’t above that life when she was getting obliterated, being a bully to girls much younger than her, spitting in jays face, cheating on her bf with ricci and then refusing to break up with him, punching ricci into the face and shagging him on tv. She showed her true colours multiple times yet thinks we all forgot.

The only reason the girls looked up to her is because she was a bit smarter than them and knew how to use a big word every now and then. Vicky is a bullying midget who looks like a bloke with her swinging jaw and chin.

At least with Charlotte and Holly you could see that they were very nice girls who have clearly been messed up by online bullying and the boys in the house criticism. Whilst Vicky has always been nothing but a nightmare and just a horrible bully who thinks she can say anything to anyone.

Even James said it to Rebecca in series 2 that he hated Vicky but never caused a fight cause she’s a nightmare and manipulated people to turn on you. She purely didn’t like that girl Rebecca cause she was skinny, tall, pretty and was not afraid to tell her and ricci to go duck themselves.

Reactions: 27
She wasn’t above that life when she was getting obliterated, being a bully to girls much younger than her, spitting in jays face, cheating on her bf with ricci and then refusing to break up with him, punching ricci into the face and shagging him on tv. She showed her true colours multiple times yet thinks we all forgot.

The only reason the girls looked up to her is because she was a bit smarter than them and knew how to use a big word every now and then. Vicky is a bullying midget who looks like a bloke with her swinging jaw and chin.

At least with Charlotte and Holly you could see that they were very nice girls who have clearly been messed up by online bullying and the boys in the house criticism. Whilst Vicky has always been nothing but a nightmare and just a horrible bully who thinks she can say anything to anyone.

Even James said it to Rebecca in series 2 that he hated Vicky but never caused a fight cause she’s a nightmare and manipulated people to turn on you. She purely didn’t like that girl Rebecca cause she was skinny, tall, pretty and was not afraid to tell her and ricci to go duck themselves.
She makes me cringe everytime I see her, always trying too hard to be funny and cool.

And she’s so quick to say GS force fed them Alcohol and fast food. But she still stayed for 9 series she has to take some responsibility for her own actions throughout that time

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she ever got asked to go back to GS. After the kinds of things she’s said and the way she’s distanced herself from the others I don’t think she’d even make good TV.

Thinking back to her stint on GS I always got the impression that the rest of the cast, girls especially, were treading on eggshells. No doubt the crew could tell tales on what happened whilst cameras weren’t rolling or things that didn’t make the cut. I’m pretty sure she’d regularly have digs at the others in the papers once she left- like the fitness dvd competition and autobiography. I don’t think the rest of the cast would want to go back to that.

Reactions: 7
She will 100% had been asked to do the birthday battle series and she’ll have said no because of Ricci and thinking she’s better than that. If you remember Charlotte looked worried when she realised most people where coming back when she mentioned Vicky. Even Gaz who has actually gone on to be a different version of his GS self still praises GS.

Reactions: 2
If I had a pound for each time she pulled those horrible faces - well, I would be richer than her lol!

Reactions: 10
Lucky Ercan!

So listening to the pod this week with Lisa Snowdon (who is lovely btw), Vicky just contradicts herself all the time with her 'pearls of wisdom'. Saying she is now in 30s and so content, doesnt give a flying one about what others think and its so liberating etc etc ... yet every picture she posts has a filter applied. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 7
She definitely wants babies and all that, the amount she posts of her neice is ridiculous. I get she loves her and it's sweet but it's a bit OTT. I just don't see Ercan going the distance with her, seems like he loves himself too much.

Reactions: 4
She definitely wants babies and all that, the amount she posts of her neice is ridiculous. I get she loves her and it's sweet but it's a bit OTT. I just don't see Ercan going the distance with her, seems like he loves himself too much.
She keeps banging on about babies and getting married being her future - not sure that goes down tooooo well with most blokes 🙈

I wonder how much of the family/ babies vibe is real and how much is just and effort to stay on as a Lorraine/ Sunday brunch/ loose women girl by being appealing and relatable “the girl next door”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God she’s even fingered the little baby in her latest war and peace stories!

Reactions: 1
She’s an absolute cringeworthy idiot who’s forgot where she came from. Fucked Geordie shore off completely forgetting that’s where she came from. Speaks in a false accent that’s awful pretending she’s something she’s not. But she always be VIP Vicky from wall send

Reactions: 8
Listened to her podcast once because I liked one of the guests and Spotify wouldn't stop suggesting it to me. The cover image of her stuffing her face that she uses for the podcast was annoying me so much I had to figure out how to get rid of it. It's not 'relatable' to be stuffing your face in a professional photo! Most normal women would be trying to look their best in a professional photo to try to live up to the standards she's a part of creating! It's not like her podcast is about food!

ETA: Aside from that I don't mind her like!

Listened to her podcast once because I liked one of the guests and Spotify wouldn't stop suggesting it to me. The cover image of her stuffing her face that she uses for the podcast was annoying me so much I had to figure out how to get rid of it. It's not 'relatable' to be stuffing your face in a professional photo! Most normal women would be trying to look their best in a professional photo to try to live up to the standards she's a part of creating! It's not like her podcast is about food!

ETA: Aside from that I don't mind her like!
I can’t believe that one of her podcast guests is her mum!? Bit lame no?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.