Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really didn’t get the whole podcast with her mum as special guest this week 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It was like a private convo between the pair of them, even discussing Vicky being born and how many kids her mum wanted - I don’t think any person in the world, aside from Vicky, would give a flying one tbh. I don’t see what relevance it had to anyone or anything.
Also she says on podcast how she is in no rush to have babies and wont conform to timelines etc - bullshit. She is probably already trying and has list of her favourite baby names on her iPhone notes. She is desperate to have Ercan‘s/Ercran‘s (whatever his name is) baby!
On a separate note - she does a montage of photos re her hike on her insta. The first one is filtered, the rest look like a different person. Does she think we’re stupid?

Reactions: 7
I just really didn’t get the whole podcast with her mum as special guest this week 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It was like a private convo between the pair of them, even discussing Vicky being born and how many kids her mum wanted - I don’t think any person in the world, aside from Vicky, would give a flying one tbh. I don’t see what relevance it had to anyone or anything.
Also she says on podcast how she is in no rush to have babies and wont conform to timelines etc - bullshit. She is probably already trying and has list of her favourite baby names on her iPhone notes. She is desperate to have Ercan‘s/Ercran‘s (whatever his name is) baby!
On a separate note - she does a montage of photos re her hike on her insta. The first one is filtered, the rest look like a different person. Does she think we’re stupid?
She’s a bleeping idiot and is so detached from what give her the platform she has in the first place (geordie shore) so for that alone she deserves none of it. She’s awful it’s all an act with her. She has this fake voice she puts on then every now again the mask slips and her awful mouth comes out. She will always be VIP Vicky from wallsend. Anyway all I think is if she gets married she will
Be called Vicky Ramadan and I absolutely die laughing 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ercan clearly loves the lifestyle she provides, but no way do I see him marrying her.

Reactions: 6
Ercan clearly loves the lifestyle she provides, but no way do I see him marrying her.
Totally agree. Is it just me who thinks he isn’t nice at all and he has the most square head ever. Just still can’t get away from Vicky Ramadan. Like imagine. Then she opens her big foul mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has clearly had speech therapy or training to correct her lower jaw when it heads west. You can see her pull it back when it twists offline and she kind of pouts her lips to reset it and remind herself not to do it. Watch it, all her close ups she tries so hard to keep her jaw from moving as it naturally wants to. Really annoys me. I think that’s why she always talks to the camera in the same position too.

The funniest pic on her stories recently was her in some god awful leggings that she was hawking and she obviously ordered ‘air-can’ to do a ooh sexy feel my bum pic with her - the expression on his face was a hilarious mixture of fear and loathing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do feel a bit sorry for her in that way if he is just tagging along for the ride, surely she must know that? I think she's one of those people who'd have been better off without fame, working in a call centre and she probably would have been manager by now with a nice BMW😂

I have to watch her stories with the sound off as I've no desire to hear what she's saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do feel a bit sorry for her in that way if he is just tagging along for the ride, surely she must know that? I think she's one of those people who'd have been better off without fame, working in a call centre and she probably would have been manager by now with a nice BMW😂

I have to watch her stories with the sound off as I've no desire to hear what she's saying!
She’s always so desperate in all her relationships though. She doesn’t seem to learn. He will stay while there’s all the freebies and he’s allowed to do as he pleases. Then when he wants kids he’ll settle down with someone else.

Reactions: 4

Don’t feel sorry for her she knows exactly what she’s doing and she brings it all on her self

The amount of food she is gifted is genuinely obscene.This is just a portion of yesterday's haul.
Because she thinks it’s funny and clever and likeable and relatable when it really isn’t. She tries to be something she’s not. The thing for me is detaching herself completely from Geordie shore. Forgetting it’s what gave her this plateform in the first place and for me that is the most unlikeable thing about her. Give them no mention or credit. Atleast with Gary and holly etc they’ve been involved and acknowledged everything and remained friends

Reactions: 5
Why is she gifted so much food? Out of any reality star/influencer I follow she definitely gets the most, is she just accepting more?
If she has had some sort of therapy for her swinging jaw I wouldn’t blame her, it’s probably the one things she’s pulled up on most and people always associate swinging jaw with drugs, not sure if she has some sort of condition?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.