Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
The passive aggressive way she talks to Aircan.Unless he's a total doormat,this relationship is not going the distance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
And who is she cooking all that food for? Guessing the whole family are over the daft cow

That Daily Mail reporter who gets the stories from here needs to be all over that one 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Lucia

VIP Member
Such a common and annoying chav! I can't watch her
I really hope the reality TV fame will start to die off now as we've had much less nobodies about unless you discount im a celeb and strictly. She does just needs to fall off the planet and stop buying followes vicky its pathetic
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Laled78

Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the quiz campaign? She looks unfortunately huge in the video? Quickly flashes over a lot of the outfits, which were less than flattering, a little like a pig stuffed into a sausage
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
The amount of food she gets gifted is absolutely disgusting at the best of times, let alone when lots of people are losing their jobs due to Covid and worrying how to provide for their families.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

LaraQ

VIP Member
I had no idea Ercan was 37.For some reason I thought he was younger than her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Yolo_polo

Well-known member
She is a cow but it makes great TV!!! I’m on the Australia season. James is boring but Vicky is so angry all the time it’s funny
I was a fan up until this season but someone I know is in it briefly. He was back packing in Australia and MTV paid his rent in his hostel for a week. He had to kiss vicki on a night out which is fine. But in the interview part where they talk about the night out the next day she totally slags him off saying he has bad breath and was a really bad kisser! It’s so embarrassing!
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Sunflower91

VIP Member
She will literally advertise anything. On todays stories there's the 10 cal jelly Post with her baby niece and then on the next post it's cakes. I mean, come on Vicky.
That just completely grossed me out. Don’t use a baby who has literally no say in being used in advertising to promote diet culture. I hate influencers using babies and children to line their own pockets. It’s gross.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I don’t think I was still watching by the blonde extensions series. Friggin terrible.

I watched less than half an episode today and I forgot how vile they all are. Husband sat down half way through and said ‘please don’t make me watch the end of this’ 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 8

DailyChatter

Active member
I’d love to see how she explains this one. There’s no denying she was there. The carpet and wallpaper are the same where she’s a unicorn as her sisters living room. I’d bet that’s her sisters kitchen too. What a bellend. How does she even know she’s not still carrying COVID. Can’t believe the stupidity and sense of entitlement
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8

LaraQ

VIP Member
Jesus Christ.She is literally pulling off her big toenail on insta stories.Why does she keep doing this?. :sick: 🤮
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Well-known member
Fugati?! Sounds like the nonsense names the Chinese online brands have like Shein, Rosegal etc or perhaps those snide perfumes at the market like Cocoa Channel
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I wonder how much of the family/ babies vibe is real and how much is just and effort to stay on as a Lorraine/ Sunday brunch/ loose women girl by being appealing and relatable “the girl next door”
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I just really didn’t get the whole podcast with her mum as special guest this week 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It was like a private convo between the pair of them, even discussing Vicky being born and how many kids her mum wanted - I don’t think any person in the world, aside from Vicky, would give a flying one tbh. I don’t see what relevance it had to anyone or anything.
Also she says on podcast how she is in no rush to have babies and wont conform to timelines etc - bullshit. She is probably already trying and has list of her favourite baby names on her iPhone notes. She is desperate to have Ercan‘s/Ercran‘s (whatever his name is) baby!
On a separate note - she does a montage of photos re her hike on her insta. The first one is filtered, the rest look like a different person. Does she think we’re stupid?
She’s a fucking idiot and is so detached from what give her the platform she has in the first place (geordie shore) so for that alone she deserves none of it. She’s awful it’s all an act with her. She has this fake voice she puts on then every now again the mask slips and her awful mouth comes out. She will always be VIP Vicky from wallsend. Anyway all I think is if she gets married she will
Be called Vicky Ramadan and I absolutely die laughing 😂😂😂😭
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8