Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she only stays at her Mum's so she doesn't have to get up with the dog and makes her Mum do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her being at her mum's does kind of smack of trouble between her & ercan, she'll be livid he didn't propose and he had plenty of chances as that birthday went on & on....
But if they had hit the skids would she not be posting herself being dolled up & tit? Not those god awful ugly face shots where she looks like angry Greta Thunberg (you won't be able to unsee the resemblance now, you're welcome. 😂)
- you'd think she'd be more along of the lines of showing him what he was missing (still a festering turd, just rolled in glitter) rather than a making him think "thank duck for that"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Festering turd 😂😂😂😂 I think Ercans probably fed up living in squalor! This ain’t the life the little guy signed up to! 🧐

Her being at her mum's does kind of smack of trouble between her & ercan, she'll be livid he didn't propose and he had plenty of chances as that birthday went on & on....

But if they had hit the skids would she not be posting herself being dolled up & tit? Not those god awful ugly face shots where she looks like angry Greta Thunberg (you won't be able to unsee the resemblance now, you're welcome. 😂)
- you'd think she'd be more along of the lines of showing him what he was missing (still a festering turd, just rolled in glitter) rather than a making him think "thank duck for that"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she actually having a laugh with that smug stupid face of hers.
Biggest hypocrite out there and I can’t bear it. “Writing” an article about photoshopping/editing photos. Can’t wait to see this.

Reactions: 12
She is deluded…. Yes of course they should come with a disclaimer - she should put a disclaimer on most of her photos. She was asked to write the article as she edits photos… but she will be too naive to realise that’s why they asked her. Here comes a load of bullshit content for the article

I think she went up north to her mums to talk and discuss the gp news of the cysts and maybe aircan has said he isn’t ready for babies just yet - or at all!
But you would think that’s something the two of them have to discuss as a couple not run off for a break

Clearly before going into the relationship they both must have been on different pages and stages of life… I think she was so desperate to have the happy ever after (words she used when she congratulated Jess wright) she didn’t think about the reality of it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She is deluded…. Yes of course they should come with a disclaimer - she should put a disclaimer on most of her photos. She was asked to write the article as she edits photos… but she will be too naive to realise that’s why they asked her. Here comes a load of bullshit content for the article

I think she went up north to her mums to talk and discuss the gp news of the cysts and maybe aircan has said he isn’t ready for babies just yet - or at all!
But you would think that’s something the two of them have to discuss as a couple not run off for a break

Clearly before going into the relationship they both must have been on different pages and stages of life… I think she was so desperate to have the happy ever after (words she used when she congratulated Jess wright) she didn’t think about the reality of it
I agree. There is an age gap between them, not a massive one but at this time of life (especially when the woman is older) it is likely to cause a massive problem.
If she really wants children and he doesn’t they need to call it a day, some things in relationships you can’t compromise on

Let me know “you’re“ thoughts 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

bleeping massive hypocrite that's the only photo that isn't photshopped.

This article she is about to write are the having a laugh..her of all people I wonder of ercan as been jibbed by soft arse stinky patto the bully Coc head

So when can we start posting reviews on Amazon for this book of hers? 😈😈😈
Can't wait

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

The photo apps can't go she'd struggle without em

Reactions: 2
Loads of dms about weight loss and exercise but she isn’t an expert - isn’t she a qualified Pt?

Reactions: 2
If she’d actually written that book signing her name on a few pages wouldn’t be a bother. Why didn’t we see her struggling over the thousands of words required to write an entire book. It would have required hours, days, weeks, months at a desk but we never saw a whiff of that - instead she’s complaining about simply signing her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dont get how she can sell a book called the secret to happy, shes not happy she's miserable. She only seems happy when she's on a bender.

Reactions: 16
There’s def something up with her and Ercan as he wasn’t in any of the stories last night (normally she’d be gushing about missing him) and it sounded like a woman’s voice when she asked if she was recording (I could be wrong). Doesn’t look like they’ve ‘liked’ each other posts either recently… also quite telling she had all those things delivered elsewhere from her home she had to sign (poor love having to do all that 🙄)

Reactions: 9
I agree. There is an age gap between them, not a massive one but at this time of life (especially when the woman is older) it is likely to cause a massive problem.
If she really wants children and he doesn’t they need to call it a day, some things in relationships you can’t compromise on
Some people are mad, if you are a miserable person it is immaterial whether you are with some one or not. There is no happy ever after unless you are happy within yourself. Patching over your unhappiness with freebies, pets and big houses will not resolve this inner turmoil. Trust me i’ve seen this with people in similar positions to her, people close to me. The ‘happy ever after’ is often short lived for people like her. People that think they can find happiness in material things or goals are onto a loser or vacuous, true happiness will just be out of their grasp no matter how much they reach.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s def something up with her and Ercan as he wasn’t in any of the stories last night (normally she’d be gushing about missing him) and it sounded like a woman’s voice when she asked if she was recording (I could be wrong). Doesn’t look like they’ve ‘liked’ each other posts either recently… also quite telling she had all those things delivered elsewhere from her home she had to sign (poor love having to do all that 🙄)
Her niece is with her at a Lapland thing down so must be the mother or sis I heard in the background; Airheads at the football and no mention of each other still…

Her niece is with her at a Lapland thing down so must be the mother or sis I heard in the background; Airheads at the football and no mention of each other still…
Apologies don’t normally quote my own posts but edited to add the mother, sis, bro in law and niece are there… all v strange when she’s just seen them for a whole week!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Loads of ‘celebs’ seem to be there today - wonder if they are closed to the ordinary folk??
The other celebs are sharing family friendly activities such as gingerbread men decorating, wooden reindeer making and ice skating - what does Vicki post … feeding her face and drinking - can they not have a night off???

They give that baby so much tit food to eat. She’s barely even got all of her teeth through and she’s already chomping on lollies and haribo l. Sorry but it’s disgusted how much crap they feed her.

Reactions: 15
This eejit harps on about her period every bloody month, like its a surprise to her how bad it is. This cyst as well, a lot of women get them and never know. I never knew until i was pregnant and the sonographer told me i had one.

They give that baby so much tit food to eat. She’s barely even got all of her teeth through and she’s already chomping on lollies and haribo l. Sorry but it’s disgusted how much crap they feed her.
Came here to say the same - she never really looks happy, just got this far off stare whilst she shoves more junk food into her mouth - I guess she learned from auntie 😝

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.