Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they got a big working breed dog! She’s clearly an inexperienced dog owner, why did she not get a lapdog that’s a bit more low maintenance. She’s really out her depth and struggling, I think it’s a matter of time before they rehome him...the dog has no boundaries..putting the dog on the worktop with the baby is showing that he’s as high in the pack as they are. Dogs should always be lower than you. She doesn’t get it that these simple things are creating the pack structure for Mr Milo and his naughtiness. A confused dog is a stressed dog, if she was more disciplined he would be calmer..routine is everything for pups.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Vicky Pattison #7 Today I'm having a sad girl day. No birthday engagement, sulk until I get my own way?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think this was a staged photo? Remember nothing is real with this bleep.
Could be; I mean would your first thought not be ‘get Milo off the counter’ not ‘ooh I’ll just go and get my phone and take a photo for the gram’

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why they got a big working breed dog! She’s clearly an inexperienced dog owner, why did she not get a lapdog that’s a bit more low maintenance. She’s really out her depth and struggling, I think it’s a matter of time before they rehome him...the dog has no boundaries..putting the dog on the worktop with the baby is showing that he’s as high in the pack as they are. Dogs should always be lower than you. She doesn’t get it that these simple things are creating the pack structure for Mr Milo and his naughtiness. A confused dog is a stressed dog, if she was more disciplined he would be calmer..routine is everything for pups.
She hasn't a clue what a dog is about and your correct milo is the leader of that pack & in is short life he was passed around when she went on her 3 holiday this was important times in milos life he needed structure and boundaries which she didn't give especially as the poor dog had anxiety separation to start with. I've got a new puppy he knows who is boss. She should have got a smaller dog seen her on her walk milo was miles ahead of her he was dragging her and on a short lead which is wrong they need a long lead to start with she hasn't aclue stupid woman feel sorry for the dog having her as the owner. He is destructful in the home as well.so she says .she needs a decent dog behaviourist to learn how to manage the dog.

Could be; I mean would your first thought not be ‘get Milo off the counter’ not ‘ooh I’ll just go and get my phone and take a photo for the gram’
Bit weird the two on the counter she as set that photo up head .

Anyone else think this was a staged photo? Remember nothing is real with this bleep.
Yes didn't see your comment I thought the very same a set up for a photo

Who think she in her mums to punish ercan no engagement.from ercan Doing her best to try and make him miss her as a way of saying she what your missing. He won't propose to her .

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:Christmas is coming,Milo's getting fat.Air Can won't propose,so don't buy a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Your so funny bastarding book 🤣😅😂

What a big nobhead View attachment 899852
Eww...that needed to come with a censored warning. Open at your own risk. No one needs that popping up in full glory on their screen. Enough to scare small children. Why does she insist on making herself look sooooo ugly? Wondering why she is still up north? It's been a while hasn't it? Surely you would be at home getting in the Christmas spirit now? Especially as its their first in this house. I reckon there is trouble at the mill.

Reactions: 7
Only she could make out scribbling her name on a few pages is ‘work’. It’s a waste of time. “I can’t wait to buy that book with its horrendously long title” SAID NO ONE EVER.

I agree that there is something up at home in Essex, why is she still up there. She must be waiting on an apology.

Reactions: 8
Presumably she can stop signing now then if she’s doing it for everyone that wants one? She’s got 2 on the side, that should do it.

Seriously tho if she put as much effort into actually signing them as she had moaning about it she’d have been done 3 days ago. Imagine she calls that a hard day’s work too.

Reactions: 6
Oh yes I forgot about that!!! She did that course for it

what was the point of that then 🤣
A classic case of those who can, do and those who can’t, teach. Or is it do as I say, not do as I do? Anyway, as a PT she would know better about what she eats and how that impacts on her body.

Reactions: 3
Mr Milo up at 6am in her mums house! He is so unsettled, who in their right mind would adopt a rescue dog then take it to so many new environments in such a short space of time. Dog is stressed out his head. Honestly I think that dog is the wrong match for her!

Only she could make out scribbling her name on a few pages is ‘work’. It’s a waste of time. “I can’t wait to buy that book with its horrendously long title” SAID NO ONE EVER.

I agree that there is something up at home in Essex, why is she still up there. She must be waiting on an apology.
scribbling her name on a book SHE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE! She's priceless

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.