Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must be insufferable to be around never mind to live with... imagine her narcissistic injury

Reactions: 6
I admired the fact she was speaking about how hard Dog mum life is...maybe that will put other people off getting a dog. Labs are large, intelligent dogs I think she is starting to realise that Milo would be better rehomed. He just doesn’t fit into their busy life. I had a dog when I was her age and I couldn’t have kept her without a lot of help from my family. It really is a huge commitment! I partly blame the dogs trust for mismatching her with the wrong pet! 🤯🤯🤯
She can hardly call herself a dog mum she's never there he absolutely would be better being rehomed to someone that appreciates the dog he is poor thing just get so confused between all the sitters and it really is we had a border collie for 14 years till 2 weeks ago and we went on holiday once in that entire time because my dad was off on holiday same week we'd of never of gone otherwise I'm not saying people can't go out or go on holiday obviously but for us our boy came first aye I don't think a lab was suitable but then again I wouldn't hand her a stick to look after

Reactions: 8
Omg the fake voice and the way she’s acting, we’ve seen you on gs Vicky, we know how you speak! Does my head in like when she put that fake cutesy voice on in gs. so cringe

Reactions: 12
Anyone on ercan saying put the phone down..stupid woman wants her whole life on show..he must get proper pissed right off with her.she so fake her stupid fake voice is the worst And filtered to death. .ercan must think she a dull blown lunatic .God knows why he stays

Reactions: 3
Shocker of the year!
Plus aren't they getting the bedroom fitted as in wardrobes etc
Aye Airhead tagged the company so assume its another freebie. I’ve reported him loads of times to the ASA for things he’s clearly advertising as he never puts Ads/gifted. You’d think he’d learn after VP got her wrists slapped for not doing it…

Reactions: 9
She literally looks like that madge woman on Benidorm 🙈 she is not going to age well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dislike her. I feel like she’s deliberately trying to piss people off with the Milo thing now. I hope to god the walk she’s just taken him on “because he’s restless” isn’t only his second walk of the day - that would suggest to me he only gets one walk as standard?!

Also I hate winter and the cold as much as the next person, but I’ve never ever resented having to take my dog out for multiple walks in the winter. I love walking the dog what ever the weather which is why I have a dog.

Am I just being a dick about the weather thing tho?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dislike her. I feel like she’s deliberately trying to piss people off with the Milo thing now. I hope to god the walk she’s just taken him on “because he’s restless” isn’t only his second walk of the day - that would suggest to me he only gets one walk as standard?!

Also I hate winter and the cold as much as the next person, but I’ve never ever resented having to take my dog out for multiple walks in the winter. I love walking the dog what ever the weather which is why I have a dog.

Am I just being a dick about the weather thing tho?
Nope. You take on a dog you take on the responsibility. It can be blowing a gale, pissing down and you have your third period of the month. You still need to take your dog out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just find it crazy - it’s not once crossed my mind not to walk my dog cause it’s raining or cold?!

Reactions: 7
I just find it crazy - it’s not once crossed my mind not to walk my dog cause it’s raining or cold?!
But you’re not a VIP. She can’t be expected to do such things. You know, because of how busy she is eating tit, faking photos and lying about herself. It takes up a lot of her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

For a second I actually thought this was Sarah Harding(RIP).Her face looks different in every photo.She is so ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.