Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you. I keep hoping someone will put her on all this fake nice bullshit persona she puts across. But even if she was outed, she’d probably have a reason and blame it on her bi-monthly period or claim some sort of mental health condition. And as someone with mental health challenges (not issues or problems as I believe you can over come challenges) I would be massively pissed off if she did.
Something seems amiss these past few days as she’s hardly been on and certainly not pictured with Airhead… all a bit strange…

Reactions: 3

I refuse to believe that her podcast is getting 250,000 listeners a week.That is some bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her on an episode of ferne McCann first time mum, she was basically admitting she can’t cope with milo and basically put ferne off getting a dog… she admitted she underestimated how much work he would be and his size. She also spoke about sleeping on the mattress and tried to justify it as normal lol! She looked normal (not her filtered Insta self) but fine when ferne was over visiting her house, then the next scene they are at mario falcones launch thing on a diff day and she’s rough as and seems out her face cos she’s had a drink

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Loopylips sorry to derail but saw your post at the end of the last the last thread and thought you might like another insight (not sure if you can DM on here!)

I had my implant put in just over a year ago and honestly can’t complain at all. I had been on the pill for 10 years and my doctor recommended a change so I thought I’d try it. Best thing ever. No periods, no pain or other symptoms.😄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell me who the duck this is?! This woman has more faces than a Halloween party.
Thats picture is so weird she looks about 55 years of age. The horn comment cant breath so funny She far to quiet probably rattling for a drink..librium.( chlordiazpexide) regime for vip vicky .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who dis? I’m guessing this is a rare night when the glam squad had the night off 😳
New face who dis? It’s literal identity theft wit the amount of filter this woman uses. She’s like the talented mr ripley, except she’s not talented and is basically a crack fiend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I admired the fact she was speaking about how hard Dog mum life is...maybe that will put other people off getting a dog. Labs are large, intelligent dogs I think she is starting to realise that Milo would be better rehomed. He just doesn’t fit into their busy life. I had a dog when I was her age and I couldn’t have kept her without a lot of help from my family. It really is a huge commitment! I partly blame the dogs trust for mismatching her with the wrong pet! 🤯🤯🤯

Just watched her on an episode of ferne McCann first time mum, she was basically admitting she can’t cope with milo and basically put ferne off getting a dog… she admitted she underestimated how much work he would be and his size. She also spoke about sleeping on the mattress and tried to justify it as normal lol! She looked normal (not her filtered Insta self) but fine when ferne was over visiting her house, then the next scene they are at mario falcones launch thing on a diff day and she’s rough as and seems out her face cos she’s had a drink

Reactions: 9
Anyone watch ferne mccanblast night Vicky complaining about the dog then he escaped onto the main road

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.