Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I'm watching someone in the midst of a breakdown. She's absolutely manic. She's created her very own Truman show. What a way to make a living.

Reactions: 10
That open box full of washing tablets at ground floor (dog) level is giving me palpitations 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck?! Who lives like this?! It actually blows my mind to think this is ok, fair enough a night or two if waiting for a new bed (but at least stick the fucker upstairs not in ya kitchen) but it’s been like this for WEEKS. And she’s plastering it online for the world to see!! Absolute scruff!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She making out the utility room is all clear but she really she’s got it lying all in the kitchen.
1, On the beg to get her clothes washed! Wow
2, Where’s the mud from yesterday? I called bullshit on it as she would have definitely shown the mess yesterday.
3, I told you someone would gift her bedding when she was on the beg couple weeks back.
Aircan won’t want to come home from Ibiza as he’s had a bed to sleep in last 3 days. 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I find the way she talks so bizarre now. Her accent, the wide mouth, the wide eyes like a psychopath. It’s just dead odd don’t know what’s happened to her

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck?! Who lives like this?! It actually blows my mind to think this is ok, fair enough a night or two if waiting for a new bed (but at least stick the fucker upstairs not in ya kitchen) but it’s been like this for WEEKS. And she’s plastering it online for the world to see!! Absolute scruff!
omg it’s not just the pillows that are stained, it’s the duvet as well with no covers. There is no way she launders her bedding if she can’t even put washing in the machine at home.

Who sleeps like that honestly!!! as a grown woman she should have some pride with her home let alone making the money she does .

the brown stuff looks like a combo of dog piss and her makeup VOM 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She making out the utility room is all clear but she really she’s got it lying all in the kitchen.
1, On the beg to get her clothes washed! Wow
2, Where’s the mud from yesterday? I called bullshit on it as she would have definitely shown the mess yesterday.
3, I told you someone would gift her bedding when she was on the beg couple weeks back.
Aircan won’t want to come home from Ibiza as he’s had a bed to sleep in last 3 days. 🤣🤣
"Cos I would pay good money for that".Lol.Sure you would beggy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope your little one is OK I generally think people who are acting like this are the small portion of people who have not been affected by these lockdowns
Thank you, it’s just annoying when people like her lose all track of reality. I also have a dog which I’ve had to send to stay with a friend as I can’t walk her as I’m not allowed out and I think more about her than myself. Vicky needs to remember what the real world is!

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad I found this thread she’s been driving me absolutely bonkers since she got that poor dog. She hasn’t got a clue.
If she takes that dog out in full sun in the middle of the day or let’s him pick up and eat everything off the floor without stopping him again I’m gunna scream.
She shouldn’t be allowed to own a dog.

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion: Vicky Pattinson #3 Aircan's in Ibiza lying low whilst VP is aggravating us all with poor pup Milo

Reactions: 13
God this woman is a whooole other level of wtaf!
Firstly, calling her partner a Turkish twit is racist, regardless of whether she’s with him or not. I’m sure she’d have something to say if someone on the street said it to him.
Secondly,is He going to quarantine for ten days when he gets back seen as Ibiza has changed? Highly doubt it.
The whole Milo thing really grates on me Cos she knows what she’s doing when she films him chewing shoes or ripping up pillows. It’s all for the gram to get free puppy training or content. Pathetic. That poor dog is going to end up with some serious internal injuries if she doesn’t stop it now. That’s all without going into get pissing off all over for “work” or whatever she calls it. twit.
She’s just a bully. She bully’s get man, she bully’s people who don’t agree with her and is such a tight fisted (to use her language as it is all she knows) twit!

Further to my comment I reported the story on Instagram for being racist.

Reactions: 15
I get the whole dog mum thing. Some people prefer animals to babies but she’s making it a personality trait thinking she’s cool and quirky and acting like she is an actual mum. Sorry Vicky but you can’t just go on the beg when you’re a mum. You gotta provide. Do dogs trust check her insta? I directed them to it and if they’re pulling a blind eye to this then they have no morals. That dog is living in a squatters house.
She bought that house because all the GS cast have theirs and she needed to outdo them. She now can’t afford furniture for it. Holly Hagan has more in hers and she only moved in about 2 weeks ago. Even had to use bed sheets as curtains for a few days till she got new ones but Vicky doesn’t have 2 quid to rub together.

I wish she would stop calling everyone a bastard or a c**t online.. It doesn't make you look good Vicky it's embarrassing. Get some class girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.