Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many periods a month does she have? I swear she was only posting about periods 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: 11
Bet Ercan is glad he’s in Ibiza….bet he’s hoping he gets stuck there

I wish she would stop calling everyone a bastard or a c**t online.. It doesn't make you look good Vicky it's embarrassing. Get some class girl.
She wants a prime time presenting career. Behaving like that on an open social media account will not bring the offers flooding in…

• Haha
How does she think other people manage to get up and take their dogs out at 7?
I’m confused as to why this wasn’t possible for her.
i’m glad she was out earlier today for the heat but I don’t understand the issue. Even if you don’t want to get up that early every day to walk the dog - can’t you just manage for now whilst it’s hot?
Newsflash Vicky - you’re not the only one with a lively dog but how else do you think people with full time jobs have enough hours in the day to exercise their dogs AND work?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i’m glad she was out earlier today for the heat but I don’t understand the issue. Even if you don’t want to get up that early every day to walk the dog - can’t you just manage for now whilst it’s hot?
Newsflash Vicky - you’re not the only one with a lively dog but how else do you think people with full time jobs have enough hours in the day to exercise their dogs AND work?
So agree with this… I mean she shouldn’t really have been walking her dog at 9.30. It’s still too hot for them in this heat, they shouldn’t really be out after 8ish! I think the dog is wrecking her house because he’s bored, she’s not giving him enough mental stimulation. I’m sure she’s a good dog mum and she’s still learning but that’s probably why people call her out so much.. because she’s not educating herself.

Reactions: 8
But she picked that dog so if she did any research she'd know a labrador is lively. But has she done any research nope just asked daft questions on here and advice. Best advice I'd give her give the dog back and find a more suitable home. You cannot buy love which is why she is searching for. No gets some new sheets ya skanky cow!

How has she got to 33 and not be able to cope with tidying up/washing her clothes?? And the state of that paddling pool. I feel embarrassed for her..

Reactions: 10
She’s a spoilt entitled racist disgrace. I’ve had to unfollow her after her Turkish bastard comment. If she’d read that about him on here, she’d be going mad. Except no one on here would write something so bloody awful.

Reactions: 12
what gets me is that she took the dog to the groomers and probably got it free and then let the dog lay in a stagnant old paddling pool straight afterwards totally disregarding their hard work. How ungrateful and rude of her. If I worked at that groomers and saw that I would actually be really annoyed & upset.

So agree with this… I mean she shouldn’t really have been walking her dog at 9.30. It’s still too hot for them in this heat, they shouldn’t really be out after 8ish! I think the dog is wrecking her house because he’s bored, she’s not giving him enough mental stimulation. I’m sure she’s a good dog mum and she’s still learning but that’s probably why people call her out so much.. because she’s not educating herself.
It’s so obvious that the dog is bored and under stimulated! Even before it got hot you don’t see her ever actually PLAYING with him - like chasing him round the garden or throwing a ball etc.
My dog (even after an hours walk at 7) is desperate to play so his paddling pool is in the shade and I just throw balls into it for him but normally we’re all over the place playing games. She just lets him chew stuff to keep him entertained it doesn’t matter if it’s bad for him.

I don’t doubt she loves the dog at all and I’m sure she’s desperate to give him a good and loving home but she’s just too inexperienced/hasn’t done the research to see what it takes to own a lab - but the only one that will suffer is him.

I place a lot of blame at dogs trust’s door too tho - they clearly didn’t take the time to consider whether her lifestyle would match a lab.

Reactions: 15
I was awake at 6 today. No-one is sleeping in this heat unless they have some amazing air con. Just pulled some clothes and took the dogs straight out, it’s not difficult but then I don’t need a full hair and make up team just to put the bins out. Hat on and off we go

She’s a spoilt entitled racist disgrace. I’ve had to unfollow her after her Turkish bastard comment. If she’d read that about him on here, she’d be going mad. Except no one on here would write something so bloody awful.
I bet it was the "tiny" part that really hurt Air Can.He is pretty short, so I'm guessing his height is something he is self conscious about.She knew what she was doing with that comment,vicious cow.

It’s so obvious that the dog is bored and under stimulated! Even before it got hot you don’t see her ever actually PLAYING with him - like chasing him round the garden or throwing a ball etc.
My dog (even after an hours walk at 7) is desperate to play so his paddling pool is in the shade and I just throw balls into it for him but normally we’re all over the place playing games. She just lets him chew stuff to keep him entertained it doesn’t matter if it’s bad for him.

I don’t doubt she loves the dog at all and I’m sure she’s desperate to give him a good and loving home but she’s just too inexperienced/hasn’t done the research to see what it takes to own a lab - but the only one that will suffer is him.

I place a lot of blame at dogs trust’s door too tho - they clearly didn’t take the time to consider whether her lifestyle would match a lab.
Agree - why does the dog chew her shoes? Because she left them around and wasn't watching him!

And also why is the trainer doing the training? She should be doing it with the trainers guidance. What use is a dog who sits or stays for someone who isn't its owner! The other day Vicky was screaming good boy from the sidelines instead of getting off her arse and doing the actual training! Trainer is clearly crap if she runs a session like that

Agree - why does the dog chew her shoes? Because she left them around and wasn't watching him!

And also why is the trainer doing the training? She should be doing it with the trainers guidance. What use is a dog who sits or stays for someone who isn't its owner! The other day Vicky was screaming good boy from the sidelines instead of getting off her arse and doing the actual training! Trainer is clearly crap if she runs a session like that
First thing our trainer said to us was that we were there to do the work, if we thought we were paying for him to do it then we could have a refund and leave. I genuinely felt like I was being trained, not the dog 😂

New house looks and smells like crap,Milo begs The Dog's Trust to take him back. 🐶

Reactions: 18
This wretched woman is deluded. Wittering on yesterday about how difficult she's finding it to look after Milo because she's got to work! All she seems to do is call people b******s, t***s, and c***s, try loads of different clothes on and canvass the opinion of strangers about how she looks, go out to fancy restaurants eating and drinking with friends, and record abysmal podcasts! How is that remotely like work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.