Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Ercan do, though, really, apart from hang off her coat tails and live a very nice life courtesy of her?! She must pay for everything!

I say good on her for protecting herself. Her ex made an absolute fool out of her.
Yes don’t blame her at all but I think the huge financial inequality doesn’t make for a long lasting relationship

Reactions: 9
I’ve definitely read stuff about her being a gak head on a tattle thread a while back. From someone who had been on holiday with her. All that GS lot have to be bang on it
Yeah I was gonna say, watch some Geordie Shore if you want some pretty clear evidence!

Reactions: 8
He’s ex towie isn’t he. That lot aren’t exactly known for their progressive views about female and male life roles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

My God,she actually wrote a comment less than 3000 words long.😮
Jesus she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Fabulous did her dirty with this front cover. Unless it’s just the fact that there aren’t a shedload of filters on it.

• Haha
Yes don’t blame her at all but I think the huge financial inequality doesn’t make for a long lasting relationship
Completely agree with you. Maybe they will go into some sort of business together.

I notice that he gets the odd #ad #spon now courtesy of his association with Vicky.

Jesus she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Fabulous did her dirty with this front cover. Unless it’s just the fact that there aren’t a shedload of filters on it.
Agreed! She looks like she's fuming in this photo!

Reactions: 3
She uploaded playing a drinking game on to her stories last night, and funnily enough her brother in law who she spent the day with was playing the same game...
DF1C3180-E5B7-4212-9C49-CEE7BDF449DC.png
A5961F74-D88D-42AE-9C4C-8191F7EE4D51.png

Reactions: 1
Excerpt from the article in Fabulous magazine:

"But I had to beg, steal and borrow to get the money for this [new] house and I’m not ashamed to admit it.

"Covid made the banks class everybody’s job as vulnerable – finding the 20% deposit was tough, as was convincing the banks I was good for it."

That's why she's on the beg constantly! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They always get caught out by their inability to resist broadcasting every minute of their fake insta-lifestyle 🙄

What does Ercan do, though, really, apart from hang off her coat tails and live a very nice life courtesy of her?! She must pay for everything!

I say good on her for protecting herself. Her ex made an absolute fool out of her.
Why didn’t they get a place together hat they could afford together instead of just her though? I get she got burned by John last time as he cheated so fair play they split but surely Aircan wants some stability and not just live off her? Each to their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some of those comments! Wow.
Drug taking bully
About her hair
Basically degrading him
Her holiday scam scheme

Can honestly say I dont see her as a drug taker but hey you never know nowadays. But would surprise me
yep allegedly done some stuff in the past... like to think not now...

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t they get a place together hat they could afford together instead of just her though? I get she got burned by John last time as he cheated so fair play they split but surely Aircan wants some stability and not just live off her? Each to their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clearly Ercan is quite happy living the luxury lifestyle at minimal cost to himself! 🤣🤣

He reminds me of Paul Knightley: lives in a luxurious mansion and drives a top of the range luxury car all courtesy of Sam Faiers 🤣🤣

Clearly Ercan is quite happy living the luxury lifestyle at minimal cost to himself! 🤣🤣

He reminds me of Paul Knightley: lives in a luxurious mansion and drives a top of the range luxury car all courtesy of Sam Faiers 🤣🤣
Imagine never having to pay for a tuna baguette ever again LIVIN THE DREAM 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ever wondered how she got down to size 6 and looked ill !!! White marching powder was her close personal ‘trainer’ at that point !!!!

Reactions: 3
Exactly that - if you struggled to even get the 20% deposit (300k), why the hell would you buy a 1.5m house on one salary, rather than a more affordable place or even stay in your nice flat? She obviously doesn’t expect to pay for anything in the house hence always on the beg! Wonder if she’ll tell Air Head he needs to get a job soon to pay digs 😂

She needs to write a book about how being on the beg for a few years got her the lifestyle she has 🤣

• Haha
Excerpt from the article in Fabulous magazine:

"But I had to beg, steal and borrow to get the money for this [new] house and I’m not ashamed to admit it.

"Covid made the banks class everybody’s job as vulnerable – finding the 20% deposit was tough, as was convincing the banks I was good for it."

That's why she's on the beg constantly! 🤣🤣
Maybe get a job instead of begging, stealing or borrowing love. Thats how normal people buy houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.