Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We surely must be entering "the period zone" again god knows what we will be treated to on the SMs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We surely must be entering "the period zone" again god knows what we will be treated to on the SMs
We should start to worry when she doesn't mention her period,that means a baby Air Can is on the way and fuckin hell,can you imagine the Instagram posts/begging that will involve.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We should start to worry when she doesn't mention her period,that means a baby Air Can is on the way and fuckin hell,can you imagine the Instagram posts/begging that will involve.
That will be the day I leave the internet forever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is absolute nonsense. I read the first bit then gave up. What a load of old absolute SHITE. She is too old to be spouting this waffle. She fucks me off so much coz she thinks she’s the queen with her elaborate captions and her relatableness. Boring. Bet it takes her all day to do these captions that she likely calls her being ‘at work’

Vicky, duck off. And when you get there... duck off some more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Between her arse today, and air can't sitting on that bench last week, I wouldn't want to eat any food prepared in her million pound house. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So they’re on a train going somewhere and poor Aircan says he’s knackered... from doing eff all as usual 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who harps on about keeping things real, she looks like a completely different person in every photo she posts!

Reactions: 12
oh now she’s going ape on her story cos some guy called her out for preaching about kindness when she was a bully on g shore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is absolute nonsense. I read the first bit then gave up. What a load of old absolute SHITE. She is too old to be spouting this waffle. She fucks me off so much coz she thinks she’s the queen with her elaborate captions and her relatableness. Boring. Bet it takes her all day to do these captions that she likely calls her being ‘at work’

Vicky, duck off. And when you get there... duck off some more.
She needs to do 1-3 sentence captions. She has some good messages to share but they're lost in the waffle.

Reactions: 8
She needs to do 1-3 sentence captions. She has some good messages to share but they're lost in the waffle.
She'll always write essays but I do wonder if they are already pre written? Just same old thing every frigging time. Cannot be arsed to even read as just know same old bollocks. Yap yap yap surely people can see this, why does anyone look up to her? Urgh I give up

Reactions: 7
It’s nothing to do with the fact he is a man and she is a woman.

She was an absolute witch to those girls on Geordie shore. Many people think it, including me a female.

No need for the man bashing when he’s got a valid point!

Also she seems to brush past the point he made and rather than stating that she is sorry for her behaviour.

‘Hours of footage crammed into 42 minute show’ rather than ‘I was horrible, you’ve got a point’

She’s still the same underneath the fake Instagram posts. Bitchy Vicky threatened by other women that are young and attractive

Reactions: 17
For someone who harps on about keeping things real, she looks like a completely different person in every photo she posts!
Haven't a bleeping clue of what she really looks like between all the stuff she posts.

She's so inspirational you guyz.:sneaky:
another dig at air can in this post, can easily see him doing a wyclef jean and being gone by November (altered it to make it fit😁😁)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What’s it got to do with him being a man? I think the same as him and I’m a woman.

What is it with influencers like her? I mean all these ‘be kind, body positivity’ influencers... they all really hate men. I can’t stand it.

Reactions: 6
Should’ve guessed she was coming back up here with Aircan... no overnight stays allowed still with people you don’t live with and you can’t stay in a hotel either if it’s not for essential purposes so be careful what you post V!
I love that she did a "don't compare yourself to people on instagram" post and then followed that with a posed, filtered, fully made up photo...

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.