Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that article and she says Ercan is just starting his career off as a personal trainer so behind her on the property ladder - at the age of 28 šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe get a job instead of begging, stealing or borrowing love. Thats how normal people buy houses.
Thatā€™s the thing, she actually has a degree doesnā€™t she? But sheā€™s bought right into that fake influencer world and thinks this is the house she deserves. She does seem to work pretty steadily and bags a shedload of free stuff, oh and that highly suspect travel agency MLM, but I really wouldnā€™t fancy having those hefty mortgage payments hanging over me

Reactions: 9
If by work you mean doing photo shoots and always out for lunches and dinners then yes, otherwise itā€™s the beginning and constant advertising for anything on the gram šŸ˜¬ so does make you wonder why the bank would agree a mortgage so high when sheā€™s self employed with no consistent, regular income

Reactions: 7
Well she did always visit Dubai loads so maybe she has a regular consistent income from there šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not even surprised itā€™s solely her house. What does he even do apart from scrounge and pout for Insta šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 6
It will take its toll on their relationship, mark my words. It wonā€™t last when the simmering resentment about financial inequality boils over...
The mail have basically reprinted the sun mag article about her and the comments are 99% negative lol. And who wrote ā€˜see tattle for the truthā€™?? šŸ˜†
Yep.I know if I was the only one contributing to the mortgage I would become very,very resentful over time.She' d better pray the work doesn't dry up if she's only just managed to scrape together the deposit for a Ā£1.5m house.I assumed she'd made enough over the years to pretty much buy it outright,but obviously not.

Reactions: 8
Yep.I know if I was the only one contributing to the mortgage I would become very,very resentful over time.She' d better pray the work doesn't dry up if she's only just managed to scrape together the deposit for a Ā£1.5m house.I assumed she'd made enough over the years to pretty much buy it outright,but obviously not.
Totally, I was in that situation myself and it ended horribly. Never again šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
Her house is basically empty because sheā€™s waiting for free furniture to be sent to her! Like how could you live the way they are living for the past month with little to no furniture while also ā€œworkingā€ from home and apparently had hired an interior designer. She must be flat out emailing companies looking for fee stuff. How does she live like that. All Iā€™m waiting for now is boxes of Arighi Bianchi shite to start coming in - they seem to furnish all influencers houses dunno how they make any money!
Ercan is living the dream but it wonā€™t last I think heā€™s going to feel obligated to stay with her now with everything she gives him. You never see him surprising her with cute dates itā€™s always her setting these things up for him. They have such an odd relationship and seem to make it their mission to prove to everyone how happy they are together. Never a good sign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I also assumed sheā€™d bought it outright, or at least with a very small mortgage. I donā€™t think itā€™s a good decision to buy such an expensive house if she can barely raise the deposit and also has such an unreliable income.

Reactions: 12
Ā£1,500,000 house
Ā£300,000 deposit
Depending on interest rates and the deal she got... Ā£5000-Ā£5500 a month (ish)

duck

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ā£1,500,000 house
Ā£300,000 deposit
Depending on interest rates and the deal she got... Ā£5000-Ā£5500 a month (ish)

duck
She makes that amount on just a couple of #ad #spons though, because she has a big following.

Easy money!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone in the mail comments said the house was actually just over a mill and not 1.5 because they were going to buy it but pulled out because the developers were a nightmare. (Still a hefty mortgage obvs)

Reactions: 4
Iā€™d not sleep at night with financial obligations like that hanging over me šŸ˜©

Reactions: 7
Like some are saying, she might be telling another porky pie or 2 so we feel sorry for her and her free gifts, when in reality she may have paid a good whack of it off already eh?

Reactions: 3
Now thereā€™s a new DM story saying they sleep in separate rooms as they are so afraid of her getting pregnant. They come across as a pair of stupid kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See I thought this yet she still has hardly anything in the house šŸ˜†
She hasn't been moved in long and she'll have to invoice for the ads she's done, so the money will take a few weeks to come through. Plus she'd rather go on the beg, of course!

Ercan needs to get something sorted job-wise as she'll be charging him board šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.