Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Aircan will be balls deep in one of Vegas’ finest ladies by that point
I legit think he is going to take advantage of being let off the leash for once.He will get his end away,guaranteed.:devilish:🍆

Reactions: 7
May not be that easy for him. Nevada did legalize prostitution, but they made sure Vegas it isn’t. So anyone there paying for sex needs to leave the city for something “decent” (the girls with things like health insurance and licenses). So he would have to hide cost of the girl and getting out to where they are located. And let’s face it, random girls there have no idea who he or Vicky are so he can’t even get someone using “clout”. He’d end up with someone rather rough in my estimations.

Vicky P….

Where do I start.
I loved her on GS - she was a wild one and a bit of a bleep but she was my fave, she show wasn’t the same after she left.

BUT… when she left the show she erased her whole past, GS never happened and it was all a dream, I cannot stand people who refuse to acknowledge where they come from.

as for her getting into intele travel…. Whenever people mention it’s a pyramid scheme and she’s scamming her literal fans … thou shalt be blocketh.

the dogs - labs are the easiest dogs to train, bloody lovely companions so why are her “rescue” dogs literally feral. Why aren’t the rescues themselves coming to collect them back?

AND THAT JAW!!!! swings like a bastard pendulum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
May not be that easy for him. Nevada did legalize prostitution, but they made sure Vegas it isn’t. So anyone there paying for sex needs to leave the city for something “decent” (the girls with things like health insurance and licenses). So he would have to hide cost of the girl and getting out to where they are located. And let’s face it, random girls there have no idea who he or Vicky are so he can’t even get someone using “clout”. He’d end up with someone rather rough in my estimations.
Still doable, even if it’s not a lady of the night if half the girls in clubs get a whiff that anyone has a few quid they’ll be all over him like a trampling chips…guess it depends how many pennies Vicky puts in his man bag. Do we think he chose vegas knowing she’ll never experience it ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still doable, even if it’s not a lady of the night if half the girls in clubs get a whiff that anyone has a few quid they’ll be all over him like a trampling chips…guess it depends how many pennies Vicky puts in his man bag. Do we think he chose vegas knowing she’ll never experience it ❤
Yup, not that he actually has any money of his own for girls to be interested in, but it’s not difficult to pull in a vegas club. She’ll have her spies all over him. Wouldn’t be surprised if she sends a chaperone out with him

Reactions: 6
I think she’ll give him a few extra pennies in his pocket money for this trip. It’s all about image so she’ll want to make sure everyone knows he had tables in clubs/best champagne/pool parties etc, but I agree she’ll have spies out with him. Either the Dubai grifter or maybe Gav that’s always hanging about her waiting for his chance. He won’t be allowed to go for a pee in peace. Probably hire security for him 🤣

What? Rougher than Vicky? Is that possible?

• Haha
Yup, not that he actually has any money of his own for girls to be interested in, but it’s not difficult to pull in a vegas club. She’ll have her spies all over him. Wouldn’t be surprised if she sends a chaperone out with him
Yep I wonder if his stag consists of him, her brother in law and mammy Ps bit and that’s it 😂

• Haha
Sorry but no she does not give those dogs a wonderful life and make them feel loved. She fucks off and leaves them every chance she gets, feeds them anything as long as it’s gifted, let’s them chew things they really shouldn’t and doesn’t train them well so they could end up getting themselves in trouble or hurt.

letting your dogs run riot is not evidence of how much you love them. Those dogs are constantly being walked by someone else and they’re both clearly anxious due to all the comings and goings. The amount they both end up in the vets isn’t normal either.

training the dogs, feeding them a stable, balanced diet and giving them boundaries is a much better show of love for a dog than what she does.

she doesn’t deserve them, she’s a horrible owner and I don’t know how she was ever allowed to rescue one let alone two with her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but no she does not give those dogs a wonderful life and make them feel loved. She fucks off and leaves them every chance she gets, feeds them anything as long as it’s gifted, let’s them chew things they really shouldn’t and doesn’t train them well so they could end up getting themselves in trouble or hurt.

letting your dogs run riot is not evidence of how much you love them. Those dogs are constantly being walked by someone else and they’re both clearly anxious due to all the comings and goings. The amount they both end up in the vets isn’t normal either.

training the dogs, feeding them a stable, balanced diet and giving them boundaries is a much better show of love for a dog than what she does.

she doesn’t deserve them, she’s a horrible owner and I don’t know how she was ever allowed to rescue one let alone two with her lifestyle.
Couldn't have said it better myself👏👏👏👏
Imagine if she ever does have kids😳😳😳

Reactions: 11

This 1000%, she seems to have been able to get two rescue dogs when most people would struggle if they are always at work. They want you to be home the majority of the day and she's always at "work" or away on holiday. Spending a few days with your dogs doesn't make you a good owner.

Reactions: 15
Her pretend volunteering fills me with rage. I wish she would duck right off. She wouldn’t know what volunteering is like and if she did she wouldn’t be posting on social media. All for likes and comments silly woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So her life struggles were being a size 10 and liking cheese and not a size 6?
Wow, what an inspiration to listen to. However did she get through that time? She’s so inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her life struggles were being a size 10 and liking cheese and not a size 6?
Wow, what an inspiration to listen to. However did she get through that time? She’s so inspiring.
I was quite uncomfortable watching that clip. She has a nasty look on her face, as if somebody has farted, and it makes her look ugly. I really don’t mean to be nasty but can’t think of any other word. There’s a time and a place for swearing too. I’m no fan of Rio or Kate but they do have a story to tell about loss and there’s wor Vick moaning about what size she is. I’d want my money back listening to her. Oh I imagine it was ‘quick, quick get me camera ’n’ I’ll lie doon on the floor so you can video is with the puppies for me Instagram’

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was quite uncomfortable watching that clip. She has a nasty look on her face, as if somebody has farted, and it makes her look ugly. I really don’t mean to be nasty but can’t think of any other word. There’s a time and a place for swearing too. I’m no fan of Rio or Kate but they do have a story to tell about loss and there’s wor Vick moaning about what size she is. I’d want my money back listening to her. Oh I imagine it was ‘quick, quick get me camera ’n’ I’ll lie doon on the floor so you can video is with the puppies for me Instagram’
Yeah that’s what I couldn’t get over that she’s genuinely sat there spouting that rubbish sat next to rio and Kate who have experienced loss and helping their children through it too. Like how is it comparable? Wonder what was going through their minds while she was speaking.
As for the face, I think that’s her “I’m so serious” face but like you say it makes her look ugly.

Reactions: 8
I fkn LOVE kate Ferdinand after she called Vicky out about her accent change. I changed my profile pic to her in honour. Arise Dame Kate!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean who the f booked the speakers
They want sacking for picking Vic she has absolutely nothing to bring to the table

Unless maybe they are a tattler and wanted a laugh and to show her for what she is

• Haha