Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll humiliate poor Ercan on this show. Or will he be her poppet and soul mate or Prince. Sorry that mutt is her Prince isn't it?

Reactions: 4

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
All she has to do is put the cardboard out for the recycling when it comes round. The rest if it's stuff usuable she no longer wants give it to charity. The rest of the rubbish bin bags and put out the morning of bin day. The wood can be taken to a tip or pay someone to take it. Not rocket science. Outside her house is a tip! I dread to think what inside is like.
I so read this as put the cardboard cutout out for the recycling. Ercan is on the rubbish pile too.

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
She should never have gone with MYA they have an awful reputation and they looked too far apart and football like from the get go. Hopefully this time she chooses someone more reputable

Kirky19

Really wanted to soak up the atmosphere and spend quality time together - q 40000 stories now she's back, really? Also, the hotel and attractions haven't reported her stories or following her etc. she'll be raging 😂😂

maidmaz

Chatty Member
Why does she eat like that? She makes me feel
Sick

Then again maybe it’s just the swinging jaw

Cosmicpixiesb

Was listening to radio driving home last night and they were talking about a story where a woman washes her toilet brush in the dishwasher and it made me think of her manky ways 🤢🤢🤢

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s put that picture up with head on the toilet bowl. As someone with a major fear of being sick that’s honestly unsettled me 🥴 Who does that!? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she showed the contents of the toilet next time she’s absolutely grim !
My daughter has emetophobia. Should come with a trigger warning