Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
So nice that she's disappeared. Such a shame that we know she will be back bombarding us with ads and gifted bullshit again soon. Clearly playing games. This has absolutely nothing to do with showing respect. She wouldn't know respect if it slapped her in the face.
Slapped her in her GURNING, swinging jaw, filtered to buggery face.

Reactions: 5

Cady1954

VIP Member
Our dog destroys every toy he gets, we have lots of dead toy bodies around that he then plays with for months….I can’t get mad at her for that, does that mean I’m the same as VP now?! 😂
I bet you pay for yours though? That's the difference.

She’s such a tramp! I bet her neighbours hate her. So she lets rubbish pile up outside, she had bags & bags of rubbish before in the garage that she let pile up. Inside her house looks like a shit tip most of the time. Just a vile person all round. Oh I’d agree, MrMiloSir couldn’t give 2 fucks about her
I used to live on the most notorious Estate on North Tyneside and I never saw that much rubbish left outside a house (for the sake of advertising) she's a disgrace.

I’d bet she’s on that diabetic injection for weight loss, not that she should ever be prescribed it but throw money at something and it’ll appear….that and a shit load of ❄

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to check your boobs whilst wearing a tanning mitt?!

correct me if I’m wrong please but that can’t be effective?

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Has she seriously had her hair and makeup done, to go to a bloody pub for Sunday dinner??

So far from reality she needs her own bloody postcode
How man shiz just a typical geordie lass! Fuck off . I'm pissed am ganin te sleep xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
It’s the extreme weight loss. She’s got to be on something to lose it so quick. I’m sorry but the way she exercises definitely hasn’t done it. Plus the amount she eats doesn’t account for how slim she’s gotten
Does she actually eat it though or pretending too for the 'gram? Or maybe an eating disorder?

Most likely to be the ❄❄❄, but not the only option.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s still besties with ferne seen as all of these voice memos are being leaked. She’ll want to distance herself from that. Makes you wonder though, if ferne has loads of dirt then there must be some genuine dirt on Vicky.

Does anybody actually have any real tea on her?

Ferne left a comment on one of her posts the other day,the usual "look at you gorgeous" type posts. :rolleyes: I'm guessing their "friendship" won't survive the latest leaks,which are pretty vile.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
It isn’t worth £500 I hate how these influencers make money from other people spending money. If it’s £249 why’s she got one for free? Cause everyone ordering one ends up paying extra for these idiots to get one. I hope one day people stop using these links and stuff. I hate these entitled pricks.
Makes Elizabeth Duke look like Tiffany’s in comparison.

• Haha