Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never used to mind the girl but ever since she was 5 minutes pregnant she’s pissed me right off.
She’s gone on that much I swear she’s been pregnant for 3 years already!

Reactions: 9
The smug gifted pram reel is awful.

The end of influencers can’t come soon enough because people are sick of the constant grifting during a cost of living crisis. I mean what is her target audience now? She used to be the single girl cheerleader but without any transition she was suddenly announcing a pregnancy and new partner and then endless reels about her pregnancy. I am genuinely interested to know who still follows her and for what reason.

Don’t get me wrong I wish her and the baby all the best and hope she has found her happiness but she is just one of many who are suffocating Instagram with tit ad content.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise she was going to be giving birth before they’ve been together a year.

Reactions: 1
Oh what’s the back story?
I think he used to live here when he was younger but he’s from Africa and moved back there for a long time, she became friends with the friends he knew and he saw her on their socials so added her and they’ve been speaking ever since. He moved here and apparently she was in a relationship but it ended and they got together, she’s now pregnant in a very short amount of time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think he used to live here when he was younger but he’s from Africa and moved back there for a long time, she became friends with the friends he knew and he saw her on their socials so added her and they’ve been speaking ever since. He moved here and apparently she was in a relationship but it ended and they got together, she’s now pregnant in a very short amount of time.
Ahh I see, thanks! I thought the other boyfriend, the on off one , was the dad 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It did come out of nowhere…
I find her content very irritating now I have to say

Reactions: 4
How long do we think it will go on before she properly addresses it ? I just read here now not giving her the views
---
How long do we think it will go on before she properly addresses it ? I just read here now not giving her the views
Sorry wrong thread !

I never used to like her, her monotonous voice coupled with those fkn eyebrows used to send me sideways
Then she got pregnant and for about five mins she didn’t annoy me until every TikTok was about being pregnant, now she’s annoying again 😂😂😂

I do like her very tiny but very tidy flat though 👍🏻😂

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t expecting Christopher. Nice to see ‘influencers’ giving their children normal names for once.

Reactions: 10