Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how she announced ‘MY baby has arrived’.

Not ‘ours’, no mention of her partner’s involvement just hers. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’d hate to meet her now or when she was preggers. She was a vile woman. I saw her kicking off in the chemist one day. Vile creature

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bubs is super cute. Lovely name too.

Tell you what though, I absolutely will not be missing her referring to herself as a 'preggie' anymore

Reactions: 9
Not heard of Christopher as a baby name for a while - but it’s a solid name that he can grow with - not Chavy either , I also like how she kept her followers updated and didn’t just post a picture of his foot for a week ! I wish her the best , being a mum is not easy- but it certainly is worth it !
(And yes I know most people bash her on here, but I don’t see anything wrong with her !)

Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise she was going to be giving birth before they’ve been together a year.
🙈🙈 my first was born a week before mine and his dads first anniversary. The anniversary meal out with ginormous boobs, walking funny from stitches and a nappy was well attractive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6