Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the pictures of her feet hanging out the end of the shoes? How can anyone think that looks good or is comfortable. I don’t really know the other two.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her recent "manifestation" video made me eye roll... like I'm half into it, but also it wasn't manifestation love, it was working towards it.... and getting lucky on Tiktok

Reactions: 2
What on earth has she done to her face?! Is it make up or has she had filler. It looks terrible.
Definitely appears to be poorly applied blush as when she was make up free at the end her cheeks looked like they normally do, I just think she's naturally got large cheeks so poorly applied make up is going to make them look even bigger.

Reactions: 4
She's trying to jump on that Lewis Capaldi video bandwagon but it comes across as so fake. Yes it's a sad video, but it just felt disingenuous from her.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone looked at her TikTok or insta lately it’s all v quiet compared to what it used to be? I wonder if maybe her time has passed now. For example GK Barry is bigger than ever doing so many things and she’s boring as hell! I also think she might be pregnant from the photo she’s posted recently.

Reactions: 3
Is this with the fella that she split from and then got back together or is it someone new?

Thank you. That’s good to hear, she’s a bit annoying but the other fella sounded a bit of a fly by night.
the ex just wanted her for one thing, he wasn’t interested in the future. She can be annoying but she seems she just wants to settle down and have a family.

Reactions: 3