Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wildly preferred Venetia pre-Max. Now I can't bother to follow her because it's like watching someone get absorbed by a domineering personality.

Reactions: 8
Sounds like food waste to me, cooking the same dish twice for a competition? Doesn't sit with her ethos does it!

Reactions: 6
I wildly preferred Venetia pre-Max. Now I can't bother to follow her because it's like watching someone get absorbed by a domineering personality.
I think their relationship is strange, like he just seemed to appear out of nowhere and the next minute they’re married. I do wonder if it was a bit of a rebound thing for her…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think their relationship is strange, like he just seemed to appear out of nowhere and the next minute they’re married. I do wonder if it was a bit of a rebound thing for her…🤷🏻‍♀️
How long were they dating before they married? I only started following her recently, and while I've only watched a few of her videos, I get the impression she's not very happy a lot of the time. She also seems to be quite hard on herself and seems to think that whatever she does is not good enough. This can't be helped by her husband's behaviour as described in the 'carrot cake' post. He's basically telling her that anything she makes is not good enough and he can do better!

Reactions: 12
How long were they dating before they married? I only started following her recently, and while I've only watched a few of her videos, I get the impression she's not very happy a lot of the time. She also seems to be quite hard on herself and seems to think that whatever she does is not good enough. This can't be helped by her husband's behaviour as described in the 'carrot cake' post. He's basically telling her that anything she makes is not good enough and he can do better!
I think about a year but it was long distance. I agree that she doesn’t seem happy, it doesn’t seem like she really enjoys what she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think about a year but it was long distance. I agree that she doesn’t seem happy, it doesn’t seem like she really enjoys what she does.
I agree, I think the marriage was probably sooner than it woudl have been because of visa issues. I hate when influencers, who make their living on social media, complain about how damaging it is when they are literally the ones who contribute to the damaging nature of it

Reactions: 11
I agree, I think the marriage was probably sooner than it woudl have been because of visa issues. I hate when influencers, who make their living on social media, complain about how damaging it is when they are literally the ones who contribute to the damaging nature of it
Yes and also because there is an infinite number of jobs out there that don’t involve social media!

Reactions: 5
Her wedding really irked me - I cannot remember if it was one of her videos or a podcast interview (or both, pre-Max I was really into Venetia), but she harped on about how sustainable they tried to make it and then I realised that like, her parents are wealthy AF and of course they could afford to do it as sustainable as possible.

Just kidding, it was definitely a video because she had the flower girl wear her old dress from when she was a baby so that she wasn't contributing to fast fashion but whose parents have the storage or would keep a random toddler dress (that was probably expensive to begin with)? Like it was cute to see, but impossible to reproduce.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if I’m not getting it, but I’ve noticed a lot of ‘new’ things in her ootd clips. Fair enough they’re second hand, but there’s a lot of trend driven pieces which tells me she does seem to have bought a lot recently even if it is from bestiaries.

She’s just so unrelatable, of course a straight size rich woman can support buying so much second hand when it’s nice and not a 99p from oxfam on a crappy high street

I don’t know if I’m not getting it, but I’ve noticed a lot of ‘new’ things in her ootd clips. Fair enough they’re second hand, but there’s a lot of trend driven pieces which tells me she does seem to have bought a lot recently even if it is from bestiaries.

She’s just so unrelatable, of course a straight size rich woman can support buying so much second hand when it’s nice and not a 99p from oxfam on a crappy high street
she does seem to have SO many clothes

Reactions: 7
I don't really understand what Venetia does all day except for doing some podcasts and preachy IG stories. So many of us are working full time and in really hard stressful jobs yet all it seems she does all day is perfect her coffee art and dance around in some old clothes. Whilst at the same time claiming how bad her anxiety is. I know we don't get to see her full day and anyone can have anxiety but she's got it pretty easy compared to most of us. It just infuriates me.

That’s what put me off her…she’s sooooo preachy! And so little grip on reality, like when she talks about renting clothes…not knocking the concept at all, but some of the items she had were £200/300 a pop. Does she really think the average person can spend that much on one garment…that you don’t even get to keep?!

That’s what put me off her…she’s sooooo preachy! And so little grip on reality, like when she talks about renting clothes…not knocking the concept at all, but some of the items she had were £200/300 a pop. Does she really think the average person can spend that much on one garment…that you don’t even get to keep?!
and I think she does try to hide her family background, her family are seriously rich she never tags her sister for a reason imo

Reactions: 7
There is no way the average person can live that lifestyle. If it was cheaper to sustain we would all be doing it, instead they make us feel guilty for not doing enough!

Reactions: 5