Vegans and Ex-vegans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I downvoted it after he launched in to an abusive tirade against the viewers 😂 he has such resentment simmering below the surface at all times! Started going on about people being “selfish” and “relying on healthcare” because of their “stupidity” at not accepting the vaccine (again) which is a bit rich when he is presumably a lifelong heavy smoker and now relying on that same health service to assist him with his lung investigations. Get a bit of compassion Paul!

edit to add: maybe they do need their own thread 👀
He’s just done a 7 day meals vlog and called it delightful dinners and medicinal meals 🤣😂 Really so he’s calling one curry with white rice medicinal meals and delightful 😂 the rest are 3 hot dogs, the usual spag Bol, burgers in buns (first time ever making burgers) and assorted processed bits with a bag of salad, the cheek of this guy. Can he actually prepare anything from scratch or is he too busy watching telly all day and smoking fags. He’s got some nerve vlogging the same meals over & over, they’re what I eat in a day are no better, even more processed stuff. Unless you’re making food from scratch what is the point of showing people something you just got out the freezer week after week. And Jason says his partner is cooking lovely meals for him,🙄 this is what he serves up after Jason’s been at work all day. Most of the time it looks like stuff you’d give to kids, like chips and nuggets and just lazily filling up on bread. He can’t even be bothered to do some homemade soup for Jason when he’s ill or to take to work, what a lazy arse.

Someone mentioned about him always calling Jason me husband, I think thats about possessiveness, like someone’s gonna steal away Jason, he’s a nice guy but come on, although every time he says it he just reminds me of one of those old gossipy northern women from the 50s 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is Brianna Jack(fruit)son still around? Haven't heard of her in ages.

ETA: I just found and resurrected her thread.

Reactions: 1
Is Brianna Jack(fruit)son still around? Haven't heard of her in ages.

ETA: I just found and resurrected her thread.
I saw her in one of Anna winstone’s vids, who also hasn’t posted for a while I think. Wasn’t she best friends with Miles?

He’s just done a 7 day meals vlog and called it delightful dinners and medicinal meals 🤣😂 Really so he’s calling one curry with white rice medicinal meals and delightful 😂 the rest are 3 hot dogs, the usual spag Bol, burgers in buns (first time ever making burgers) and assorted processed bits with a bag of salad, the cheek of this guy. Can he actually prepare anything from scratch or is he too busy watching telly all day and smoking fags. He’s got some nerve vlogging the same meals over & over, they’re what I eat in a day are no better, even more processed stuff. Unless you’re making food from scratch what is the point of showing people something you just got out the freezer week after week. And Jason says his partner is cooking lovely meals for him,🙄 this is what he serves up after Jason’s been at work all day. Most of the time it looks like stuff you’d give to kids, like chips and nuggets and just lazily filling up on bread. He can’t even be bothered to do some homemade soup for Jason when he’s ill or to take to work, what a lazy arse.

Someone mentioned about him always calling Jason me husband, I think thats about possessiveness, like someone’s gonna steal away Jason, he’s a nice guy but come on, although every time he says it he just reminds me of one of those old gossipy northern women from the 50s 😆
Yes!!
I’ve made a thread for Paul and Jason here as I think they need one of their own now 😤

Reactions: 2
The makeup and hair make her look so different! Just thinking she must be one of the more consistent high carb vegans over the years. Never watched her consistently though so not sure what she's up to these days!

I've followed both Miles and Emma (before she disappeared) and had no idea they were ever going out. When was this?
I believe around 2018. she first started talking about him in one of her vlogs when she used his tagline "apply to face" and said miles is someone dear to her heart, and he uploaded a Q&A video later (which should still be up) where he talked about dating her.

They were never going out. OP is mistaken.
of course they were lol... I vividly remember when they broke up and she talked about keeping things private etc... brb pulling up his q&a if he didn't delete it

I believe around 2018. she first started talking about him in one of her vlogs when she used his tagline "apply to face" and said miles is someone dear to her heart, and he uploaded a Q&A video later (which should still be up) where he talked about dating her.

of course they were lol... I vividly remember when they broke up and she talked about keeping things private etc... brb pulling up his q&a if he didn't delete it
there ya go at 9:40

there ya go at 9:40
btw I know he's joking in the comments but she posted a story on her ig a few months later that they broke up. as I mentioned above she wanted to keep things private etc. after that he never mentioned her again and she never mentioned him. so 😐
hard to believe it was just a friendship if youre taking to social media to announce that you've ended your "relationship". obviously I cannot prove that as I did not screenshot her story or anything but yall have to believe I guess

Last edited:
I don't know, why, but I feel like Jil doesn't eat at all. Miles is always cooking only for himself and I, tbh, doubt, he eats all that he makes? Also justifying losing weight doesn't sit right with me, he actually looks hella malnourished.

Reactions: 6
I don't know, why, but I feel like Jil doesn't eat at all. Miles is always cooking only for himself and I, tbh, doubt, he eats all that he makes? Also justifying losing weight doesn't sit right with me, he actually looks hella malnourished.
He might eat all he makes, but it's a lot of high volume low calorie food and I do believe he over-exercises. As a young man with a substantial amount of muscle mass his caloric needs will be quite high!

Reactions: 7
He might eat all he makes, but it's a lot of high volume low calorie food and I do believe he over-exercises. As a young man with a substantial amount of muscle mass his caloric needs will be quite high!
yeah I agree, the only really high calorie thing he eats is tahini, most of the rest is just veg which is obviously very low cal

Miles uploaded a Q&A video in which he basically says he doesn't watch the news, doesn't believe mainstream media, and will never believe anything he hears on the news again. He advises others to "stay true" to themselves and trust their intuition. He claims the current situation is not about a virus and protecting people from it. He claims not to be a conspiracy theorist but a "grounded, level-headed" person. He "believes what he believes" and claims that freedom of speech is taken away at the moment. The way he uses his platform for this bullshit makes me sick. He denies scientific observation and probably believes all that trash Jil shared on her Instagram (she reposted the worst of the worst, really crass misinformation and blatant lies). And he's so smug. I'm worried people will believe him. He gets a lot of affirmation in the comments, although there are a few rational comments as well. And he looks bad with his hair. I remember years ago, when Jil said she wanted to stop lightening her hair because it was unnatural and toxic, and now she is encouraging Miles to bleach his hair regularly because she doesn't want to have a dark haired boyfriend. They both make me sick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Miles uploaded a Q&A video in which he basically says he doesn't watch the news, doesn't believe mainstream media, and will never believe anything he hears on the news again. He advises others to "stay true" to themselves and trust their intuition. He claims the current situation is not about a virus and protecting people from it. He claims not to be a conspiracy theorist but a "grounded, level-headed" person. He "believes what he believes" and claims that freedom of speech is taken away at the moment. The way he uses his platform for this bullshit makes me sick. He denies scientific observation and probably believes all that trash Jil shared on her Instagram (she reposted the worst of the worst, really crass misinformation and blatant lies). And he's so smug. I'm worried people will believe him. He gets a lot of affirmation in the comments, although there are a few rational comments as well. And he looks bad with his hair. I remember years ago, when Jil said she wanted to stop lightening her hair because it was unnatural and toxic, and now she is encouraging Miles to bleach his hair regularly because she doesn't want to have a dark haired boyfriend. They both make me sick.
what is her insta? infuriating but not surprising. interessting article in the guardian today about this https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...dark-side-of-wellness-how-it-all-got-so-toxic

Reactions: 2
I'm unsubscribing and I suggest others to do so as well, no need to give this man a platform. I'm so disappointed. I already had a feeling he is (lowkey) anti-vaxx but this is just too much.
Also him claming not to be a conspiracy theorist but just a critical thinker and grounded and "level-headed" just screams "i'm not like other conspiracy theorists" to me. He's so arrogant and smug.

Do you guys think Jil started this or pushed this agenda? I feel like it has gotten a lot worse since he's with her. He also suddenly stopped all medication when she started living with him. I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all actually, I do think people sometimes need to take a critical look at medication they are taking daily and see if they can or need to make adjustments but just an observation.

I saw someone here questioning whether or not he eats everything and I firmly believes he does. If i look at how much I eat on a day (small, inactive woman) compared to him (active, healthy man -> just look at those legs!) I really believe he eats somewhere between 2500-3000 calories, doesn't seem absurd to me at all.

I feel like with his weight loss he lost a lot of his cute charm. The weight loss aged him a lot, he always looked really young.
The way he keeps re-pronouncing words in this weird accent is so irritating and he keeps making these weird mouth-noises, too, that I can't stand. How can Jil be around someone who constantly makes those weird noises with their mouth :S

What do you guys know and think about Jil. I don't really know her at all, I do find her very beautiful and I see why he fell in love with her, she's hard to take your eyes off but I don't really know her at all.

Reactions: 6
What do you guys know and think about Jil. I don't really know her at all, I do find her very beautiful and I see why he fell in love with her, she's hard to take your eyes off but I don't really know her at all.
I don't even know where to start. She has a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jiliciousjourney/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0 I watched her videos for a while, maybe around 2015, 2016. But she hasn't been active much lately, she is mainly on Instagram. She started out as a girl with "body issues" (naturally full hips and thighs and weight she gained on the pill), discovered veganism, probably through Freelee, and managed to lose a lot of weight. When you scroll down her Youtube channel you can see what she was like when she started. Some of her videos are in English. I think she is one of those young people who go from one self-help strategy to the next, like diets, routines, affirmations, whatever. For Jil, this culminated in healing crystals, yoga, meditation, and, finally, spiritual cleansing and healing rituals. She has hosted workshops on some of these topics. When she started Youtube, Jil was a student (psychology, I think). She was always well off and seemed to come from a fairly wealthy family. She had several modeling jobs, I think she was even at IMG for a little while. Soon, she began making money through Youtube monetization and brand deals. Today, I would call her a charlatan. People from outside Germany may have become aware of her during the Joe Best Thai Fruit Fest scandal. There are still countless videos online documenting what supposedly happened between Jil and Joe. Jil claims to have suffered from anxiety and depression and she also says she was sexually abused at some point. Since 2017, her Youtube appearances have mainly been for paid sponsorships or collaborations with other people. I'm not sure when Jil became so New Age, maybe it was 2018. Her Instagram is a weird combination of ads for esoteric lifestyle products, ramblings about astrological constellations and personal experience, and thinspo. I wonder how she finances herself nowadays since there are fewer workshops due to the pandemic, and she hasn't really been active on Youtube and Instagram for a while. Maybe Miles is supporting her fully at this point. I also wonder whether she gave up her apartment in Hamburg, given that she has been living in England with Miles for over a year now.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't even know where to start. She has a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jiliciousjourney/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0 I watched her videos for a while, maybe around 2015, 2016. But she hasn't been active much lately, she is mainly on Instagram. She started out as a girl with "body issues" (naturally full hips and thighs and weight she gained on the pill), discovered veganism, probably through Freelee, and managed to lose a lot of weight. When you scroll down her Youtube channel you can see what she was like when she started. Some of her videos are in English. I think she is one of those young people who go from one self-help strategy to the next, like diets, routines, affirmations, whatever. For Jil, this culminated in healing crystals, yoga, meditation, and, finally, spiritual cleansing and healing rituals. She has hosted workshops on some of these topics. When she started Youtube, Jil was a student (psychology, I think). She was always well off and seemed to come from a fairly wealthy family. She had several modeling jobs, I think she was even at IMG for a little while. Soon, she began making money through Youtube monetization and brand deals. Today, I would call her a charlatan. People from outside Germany may have become aware of her during the Joe Best Thai Fruit Fest scandal. There are still countless videos online documenting what supposedly happened between Jil and Joe. Jil claims to have suffered from anxiety and depression and she also says she was sexually abused at some point. Since 2017, her Youtube appearances have mainly been for paid sponsorships or collaborations with other people. I'm not sure when Jil became so New Age, maybe it was 2018. Her Instagram is a weird combination of ads for esoteric lifestyle products, ramblings about astrological constellations and personal experience, and thinspo. I wonder how she finances herself nowadays since there are fewer workshops due to the pandemic, and she hasn't really been active on Youtube and Instagram for a while. Maybe Miles is supporting her fully at this point. I also wonder whether she gave up her apartment in Hamburg, given that she has been living in England with Miles for over a year now.
her instagram is insane, she sounds like a cult leader. From reading captions on a post about Miles "watching him on his journey" I would wager that she was the one who introduced him to whatever conspiracy theories he now believes

her instagram is insane, she sounds like a cult leader. From reading captions on a post about Miles "watching him on his journey" I would wager that she was the one who introduced him to whatever conspiracy theories he now believes
I think she's the reason he stopped using medication, too. From what Lionsden said, she indeed sounds like a cult leader. Next thing you know they start doing cult retreats. I always wonder how people turn into people like that. Jil doesn't seem stupid (dumb) either. You would think they know better.
Miles was already up his *ss enough, now he just sounds cocky and "I am better than all of you because I ~know more~". Like he's "in the circle" and we are just dumb peasants who don't know better about "the sh*t thats going on the world". Really, Miles, really?
He truly thinks his followers are a bunch of stupid idiots.
I made a comment on a video a while back about him being a conspiracy theorist and I got severely attacked by his followers. They worship him, only because he is somewhat good looking, it's insane.

On a different note;
I really love Mina Rome! If you guys are not watching her, I highly recommend her, she's adorable and has amazing videos!