Vegans and Ex-vegans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall Miles saying once that it was better to be 10lbs underweight than overweight. I'm not even entirely sure that's true.. 10lbs underweight, that would be maintaining bmi of 16? I really don't think that is healthy, or healthier than 10lbs overweight. He has lost a lot of weight over past year, or 2? He looks older in the face sadly
Meh. I am about 5 kg underweight. It's fine honestly. It is what it is at this point. I have tried so many times to gain weight, and with success too!, but I find it difficult to eat that much more all the time to gain the weight and keep it on. As soon as I'm at that weight I'm so tired of "over"eating I start to eat like normal again and drop the weight again slowly but surely. At this point I'm just eating what I want without worrying. I suffer from lots of migraine, so I feel sick a lot, that's why it's difficult for me to eat extra food and calories. On days that I feel more hungry I do my best to eat more, but my weight has been pretty stable for the past few years, with only 2ish kg back and forth.
Personally I think it's different for everybody. Some people feel better and healthier at a bit lower weight and some people at a bit heigher weight. I know people who were a bit overweight and lost the weight (healthily) and suddenly got sick all the time, fatigued, MH problems and as soon as they regained the weight they started feeling like themselves again.
I wouldn't say one is healthier than the other to be honest. Sometimes I feel a bit fragile when there is a strong wind for example lol, but other times I'm happy I don't have to carry much weight around. I think Miles is wrong here and he's super fatphobic and so is his gf. I think that's where the real issue lies.

Reactions: 2
Meh. I am about 5 kg underweight. It's fine honestly. It is what it is at this point. I have tried so many times to gain weight, and with success too!, but I find it difficult to eat that much more all the time to gain the weight and keep it on. As soon as I'm at that weight I'm so tired of "over"eating I start to eat like normal again and drop the weight again slowly but surely. At this point I'm just eating what I want without worrying. I suffer from lots of migraine, so I feel sick a lot, that's why it's difficult for me to eat extra food and calories. On days that I feel more hungry I do my best to eat more, but my weight has been pretty stable for the past few years, with only 2ish kg back and forth.
Personally I think it's different for everybody. Some people feel better and healthier at a bit lower weight and some people at a bit heigher weight. I know people who were a bit overweight and lost the weight (healthily) and suddenly got sick all the time, fatigued, MH problems and as soon as they regained the weight they started feeling like themselves again.
I wouldn't say one is healthier than the other to be honest. Sometimes I feel a bit fragile when there is a strong wind for example lol, but other times I'm happy I don't have to carry much weight around. I think Miles is wrong here and he's super fatphobic and so is his gf. I think that's where the real issue lies.
Yeah very true actually I didn't think of that - it's about the individual and how they feel. I know some are just naturally slimmer and no point forcing yourself to eat

I do wonder if that's why Miles lost so much since getting with his gf

The covid stuff is even more ridiculous. Someone seemingly smart and have common sense believing stuff like that... 🤔

Yeah very true actually I didn't think of that - it's about the individual and how they feel. I know some are just naturally slimmer and no point forcing yourself to eat

I do wonder if that's why Miles lost so much since getting with his gf

The covid stuff is even more ridiculous. Someone seemingly smart and have common sense believing stuff like that... 🤔
People always think it's a "luxury" to be able to eat more in order to gain weight but it's not the case. It's fun for like 2 days and after that you are just force feeding. Even if I add high calorie foods like nuts and seeds I'm just full! There's only so much your body can digest lol. Maybe it's easier for others, but for me it's honestly difficult. That's why I am just eating what I want without worrying, the constant yoyo'ing is super tiring for the body.
Is he still onto the weird covid stuff? I unfollowed him a long time ago because he's gone crazy lol.

On a different note, I'm so happy unnatural vegan is pregnant with their third baby and that Lisa from the viet vegan recently also gave birth. It's nice to see~

What is going on with Durian Rider and his new gf? Does anyone think she is just an (attractive) accessory for him?

What is going on with Durian Rider and his new gf? Does anyone think she is just an (attractive) accessory for him?
Αren't they all? The way he's boasting saying every girl who gets to be his gf ends up so leeeeeean, scares me tbh

Reactions: 4
I mean, yeah. That's what he makes them. No one does anything about the way he literally moulds each girlfriend into what he wants. It's so sad.

Reactions: 1
Hoo boy, this was a ride. I can't believe Miles honestly, didn't know his gf was like that and from what I can tell from her insta she is absolutely batshit crazy and it seems she's totally pulled him in to all her tit. Not all her fault though, he must've been susceptible to this kind of bs already which I always somewhat has a suspcision of, that he held some pretty weird spiritual beliefs. But god, that poor woman Jil - legitimately feel very sorry for her. Constant ramblings about energy, vibrations, the "juice". Even all that is not so bad, but my absolute limit with new age bullshit is appeals to quantum physics, it grinds my gears to no end that this particular branch of physics has been co-opted by the new age movement for being "magic", and pop science in general really. Highly recommend watching Professor Dave's video on quantum mysticism if you're interested.

My absolute fave for vegan content atm is That Viet Vegan, she is healthy, normal, likes mock meat and korean food and is just been all around genuine and I highly respect her for not showing her child on social media.

Also sorry to disappoint anyone but it seems avantgardevegan and Simnett Nutrition are anti-vax as well :/

Reactions: 8
What makes you think that Simnett Nutrition is anti-vax? Maybe he doesn't take the vaccinate for himself (I don't know, I haven't heard about it), but I don't believe he's really anti vaccination in general. Avantgardevegan I stopped following a long time ago.

I recently discovered a (for me) new channel by the name Sweet Greens Vegan. I adore her so much. 10/10 recommending. I also love she's a (VERY BEAUTIFUL, like she's STUNNING) black woman promoting a vegan diet in stead of your typical skinny white girl (literally me lol), she just cooks like normal people and she's so sassy. I love her attitude. I can listen to her talk all day, I swear.
This is her latest video:

Reactions: 5
I love sweet greens vegan too, I only found her channel recently and binged her what I eat in a week videos 😂

I love sweet greens vegan too, I only found her channel recently and binged her what I eat in a week videos 😂
Same, I couldn't stop watching. She's such a fun and bright person and I like that she just has a normal life with normal people if you know what I mean? And her meals look amazing and just so inclusive (like no crazy weird diets or excluding food groups), I love how she uses and eats just anything as long as it's vegan of course. She's very inspirational.

What makes you think that Simnett Nutrition is anti-vax? Maybe he doesn't take the vaccinate for himself (I don't know, I haven't heard about it), but I don't believe he's really anti vaccination in general. Avantgardevegan I stopped following a long time ago.

I recently discovered a (for me) new channel by the name Sweet Greens Vegan. I adore her so much. 10/10 recommending. I also love she's a (VERY BEAUTIFUL, like she's STUNNING) black woman promoting a vegan diet in stead of your typical skinny white girl (literally me lol), she just cooks like normal people and she's so sassy. I love her attitude. I can listen to her talk all day, I swear.
This is her latest video:

I thought that too. He might not be straight up anti vax but I have been getting some vibes from him for a while. Either way, someone shared on reddit that he posted some dubious stuff on his stories once regarding mandates and "trusting his immune system" over a vaccine. He also follows a the freedom convoy IG and poc for freedom convoy IG, which even if you don't support vaccine mandates, I think these pages are just quite hateful and nasty and can't imagine anyone wanting to publicly support that.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wait when did Gaz say something antivax?
Just google "avantgardevegan antivax" and you'll see the reddit thread, he shared Joe Rogans podcast with some hack doctor talking about covid. He also apprently has been seen commenting on various covid, lockdown and vaccine related content.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just google "avantgardevegan antivax" and you'll see the reddit thread, he shared Joe Rogans podcast with some hack doctor talking about covid. He also apprently has been seen commenting on various covid, lockdown and vaccine related content.
Not surprised by this to be honest. He always seemed a bit like a ... special type of person. If you know what I mean.

I will never understand why these people don't have private accounts. Why do this on your business account?

Not surprised by this to be honest. He always seemed a bit like a ... special type of person. If you know what I mean.

I will never understand why these people don't have private accounts. Why do this on your business account?
100% this. So many influencers and companies used their larger business platforms to spout all sorts of rubbish during the last few years. Fair enough, have a vent if you want, but you can do it anonymously/to a smaller audience.

Where is Miles these days? He hasn't uploaded in 2 months, did he say he was taking a break?

Where is Miles these days? He hasn't uploaded in 2 months, did he say he was taking a break?
This is from last month:
cdPLfC4.jpg

I don't follow them, so I may have missed things, but he and Jil haven't been posting much lately. I think Jil does her charlatan-happenings but I don't know what's going on. I do wonder if they are still together.

Miles always had a lot of female friends and very lovey-dovey with all of them, so this doesn't give me red flag vibes.
I don't like Miles and I don't like Jil so I can't care either way. They can have each other and live with freelee on the bananaboat.

Talking about freelee, what she said about Yovana's miscarriage is absolutely disgusting. You can disagree with Yovana's dietary and/or life choices, but saying her eating meat is the reason she had a miscarriage is absolutely gross and disgusting.
Thankfully there are people like Swayze to call her out on her BS