Vegans and Ex-vegans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Helena Rose, but I cannot watch anymore. Having had an ED and severe depression... she looks so small and tiny and sick and it makes me so sad. She seems to have lost so much weight and being so unhealthy towards food. :/

Reactions: 4
I really liked Helena Rose, but I cannot watch anymore. Having had an ED and severe depression... she looks so small and tiny and sick and it makes me so sad. She seems to have lost so much weight and being so unhealthy towards food. :/
Hadn't watched anything of her in ages... she seems a bit..manic, the video seems like it is speeded up, i actually had to check j hadnt our the sound on double time...she is clearly suffering some kind of mental health problems.. does she live alone? Watching this is actually quite stressful. What is this group therapy she is doing?

• Sad
She seemed to be a lot happier and healthier whilst she was at university, and since she left, things have just gone downhill. Does she even do anything besides YouTube?

Reactions: 2
I have really been enjoying Goodeatings' videos, especially their sustainable travel videos are just so incredibly beautiful! And also very interesting and informative. It was like taking a mini holiday myself, it was shot so incredibly beautifully. They combine veganism and sustainability in such a great way.
Also loving how they kept their wedding (mostly) to themselves, they look and sound like such a great couple.

Reactions: 1
Hadn't watched anything of her in ages... she seems a bit..manic, the video seems like it is speeded up, i actually had to check j hadnt our the sound on double time...she is clearly suffering some kind of mental health problems.. does she live alone? Watching this is actually quite stressful. What is this group therapy she is doing?
Not sure, haven't kept up with her. She seemed to be doing fine and travelling and enjoying life. Probably something happened but well, it is quite not good for me, which is unfortunate. She seems really nice overall. But just, as in the ED clinic I was at, one blind person cannot help the other blind person cross the road, meaning at the moment I cannot watch her.

She seemed to be a lot happier and healthier whilst she was at university, and since she left, things have just gone downhill. Does she even do anything besides YouTube?
I hoped she would talk about work or stuff, I think she used to do some social media stuff for a company? Also she seems to be doing well as a youtuber, I mean the amount of subs she has and all that travelling etc. And now she is literally on a budget every single video. :D I mean, that's great, but do something nice for you with food for a change!

Reactions: 3
I hoped she would talk about work or stuff, I think she used to do some social media stuff for a company? Also she seems to be doing well as a youtuber, I mean the amount of subs she has and all that travelling etc. And now she is literally on a budget every single video. :D I mean, that's great, but do something nice for you with food for a change!
Yeah I agree, there are YouTubers with less views and subs than her who claim to be earning £40k+ per year. Maybe she feels guilty spending money on food, like some people with EDs have.

I have really been enjoying Goodeatings' videos, especially their sustainable travel videos are just so incredibly beautiful! And also very interesting and informative. It was like taking a mini holiday myself, it was shot so incredibly beautifully. They combine veganism and sustainability in such a great way.
Also loving how they kept their wedding (mostly) to themselves, they look and sound like such a great couple.
Oh she got married? I haven;t seen her stuff in ages. I thought she already was tbh/ isnt her partner British?

Oh she got married? I haven;t seen her stuff in ages. I thought she already was tbh/ isnt her partner British?
I have no idea to be honest. But no they weren't married yet. She only briefly mentioned it in one of their videos and I think she shared 2 or 3 photos or so. It was very sweet. Just a little gesture towards her viewers but still keeping it private. I think she said they had more pictures up on their IG, I'm not sure anymore but I thought it was lovely and very true to who they are. I highly recommend her travel videos, they are seriously shot so beautifully and it's nice to see someone travelling in line with what they believe in and it's nice they show us ways to eat vegan abroad in EU. Loved it

• Heart
Sorry for the double post but just wanted to come here to say I watched Immy's latest video just now (the holiday prep video part 2), she looks so happy and so good? I feel like the move is doing wonders for her. I can't put my finger on it, but she looks lighter and glowing. I am just so happy for her.

Sorry for the double post but just wanted to come here to say I watched Immy's latest video just now (the holiday prep video part 2), she looks so happy and so good? I feel like the move is doing wonders for her. I can't put my finger on it, but she looks lighter and glowing. I am just so happy for her.
I agree, I'm really enjoying her content at the minute and it's lovely to see her and her husband living together and enjoying life!

I've noticed the same, she was laughing so much when they were unpacking the mattress. Makes me realise how little of that side we've seen of her.

Yeah really right? Just so happy for her. Made me feel so warm. I hope to see more of that side of her. Really like her other side as well, but this happier and lighter side is just so new and cute. She looks more free. I am sure she's very happy they are finally living together and that the whole stress of moving is out of the way. Looking forward to her upcoming content to be honest. Her partner seems nice, haven't seen much of him before but he looks kind. What do you guys think?

Yeah really right? Just so happy for her. Made me feel so warm. I hope to see more of that side of her. Really like her other side as well, but this happier and lighter side is just so new and cute. She looks more free. I am sure she's very happy they are finally living together and that the whole stress of moving is out of the way. Looking forward to her upcoming content to be honest. Her partner seems nice, haven't seen much of him before but he looks kind. What do you guys think?
I appreciate that she doesn't try and make him the focus of her content and they maintain some level of privacy by not sharing his name. But from the small snippets that are shown he seems like a nice person and they look so happy together.

I appreciate that she doesn't try and make him the focus of her content and they maintain some level of privacy by not sharing his name. But from the small snippets that are shown he seems like a nice person and they look so happy together.
What is her Youtube name?

Remember Mr and Mrs Vegan? Just saw this lol. Glad he got hacked and banned ngl, he was rude and damaging in a private group of mostly impressionable young girls. Their family have a lot of problematic views anyway (trump, all lives matter, anti vaxx type iirc....)

Screenshot_20221215-102846.jpg

• Haha
No i never really knew them but I heard about them. What was the deal again?

No i never really knew them but I heard about them. What was the deal again?
They promoted the WSLF (whole starch low fat) diet and had a facebook group where people posted themselves and their meals. Mr Vegan was the main one active in the group giving "advice" and he was always so rude and patronising. Demonised oils and fats and if people wanted to lose weight he was even against having a little nut butter or half an avocado. Scaremongering about people putting on weight or ruining their arteries if they even ate a tiny bit of fat.

I think that's why a lot of people first followed Miles as he was seen as refreshing after all the low fat scaremongering in the vegan community!

Madeleine Olivia followed WSLF for a while and was in the group, as was Maddie Lymburner (Madfit) - I think she stayed with them before. And they were friends with Freelee initially too.

I think it was earlier in this thread people said they could see from twitter/youtube that they are climate change and covid deniers, all lives matter, trump supporters etc.

I was never on Facebook but I remember them because Essena O'Neill lived with them for a while. Not surprised by their political leanings, they were extremely wealthy and gave me culty vibes.

Reactions: 7
Remember Mr and Mrs Vegan? Just saw this lol. Glad he got hacked and banned ngl, he was rude and damaging in a private group of mostly impressionable young girls. Their family have a lot of problematic views anyway (trump, all lives matter, anti vaxx type iirc....)
I remember them. They were a creepy couple, she was super dumb, he acted like some kind of overlord. And, yes, their views were disgusting. They disappeared from Youtube when their first child was born but they have cringeworthy accounts on Instagram.

Reactions: 5