Vegan and Plant Based Recommendations and Reviews #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks - need to have a better look at them all. I may have been wandering round with my eyes closed!
I would recommend looking online for New Look, clearly marked vegan but more choice online than instore and there’s normally a discount on the website (25% off if you sign up to mailing list, etc) 😊

Reactions: 4
I know this thread has mostly been about food, but does anyone have good recommendations for vegan office shoes? Everything I’ve found is either a going out shoe or a boot which really isn’t appropriate to wear with my work clothes.
I don’t know your personal styles but there’s loads here. They are more alternative but there’s some more normie styles. The company is legit abs I’ve bought from them multiple times.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know your personal styles but there’s loads here. They are more alternative but there’s some more normie styles. The company is legit abs I’ve bought from them multiple times.

I’d like to be alternative but I’m not cool enough to carry it off 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah it's really overpriced! It's literally just sheese with a new packet 🙄
In that case I’ll wait til it’s on Clubcard offer 🤣 Probably next week! I read about the manufacturing, but read good reviews from indie vegan accounts, maybe the brand is acting as a placebo.

Reactions: 2
In that case I’ll wait til it’s on Clubcard offer 🤣 Probably next week! I read about the manufacturing, but read good reviews from indie vegan accounts, maybe the brand is acting as a placebo.
I think people are so eager to encourage companies to make vegan products that they overhype new releases. It happens with any vegan bacon products that come out too

Speaking of Clubcard prices, Oatly is on Clubcard prices for £1.50 as is the Alpro This Isn't Milk range

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Apparently the slices and grated are 2 for £4 on Clubcard

They were 2 for £4 but all cleared out of my Tesco. Some new wicked bits in. Looking forward to seeing all their new items in store (I know it’s processed but the odd treat won’t hurt)

C1DD88EA-23EC-4CBF-B358-E15D7C814F21.jpeg

CA8B908F-2A6E-4A11-A688-062CCB71FC3F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't been able to find the Linda's bags of shredded chicken in any shop for ages - has anyone seen them?

I can usually find the shredded hoi sin duck, but now I think about it I haven't seen the pulled pork version for a while either?

It was so handy!

I haven't been able to find the Linda's bags of shredded chicken in any shop for ages - has anyone seen them?

I can usually find the shredded hoi sin duck, but now I think about it I haven't seen the pulled pork version for a while either?

It was so handy!
I think the shredded chicken has been discontinued (shame, I loved it). Judging by the website, they still do the pork and duck, but I haven't seen it around for ages either.

• Heart
  • Sad
@no-no what are the vegan pizzas like please? Not vegan but have a cheese allergy (just cheese; not dairy) and struggling to find a half decent pizza. The cheese is always horrible!

Anyone got any vegan protein powder recommendations? I'm on USN atm, think I've tried MyProtein but they both taste a bit cack.

Anyone got any vegan protein powder recommendations? I'm on USN atm, think I've tried MyProtein but they both taste a bit cack.
Tailwind

I've not tried it but For Goodness Shakes do a vegan shake.