Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i swear i saw that she uploaded a video about colleen hoover books yesterday but now it‘s gone?? If she did and then deleted it: probably a good idea lmao

I don’t understand what she’s done for education? She’s not a teacher, she doesn’t work in government policy, she doesn’t do strategy for a charity ??

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand what she’s done for education? She’s not a teacher, she doesn’t work in government policy, she doesn’t do strategy for a charity ??
has she even made a lesson plan before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She flies all over the place, attends meetings, looks serious for the Gram, takes photos in ridiculous outfits, and writes captions which make me question if she’s ever had an English lesson

Reactions: 9
1000006641.jpg
1000006644.jpg

Tbf to Vee, if I was swanning around professing to be fighting for the rights of girls in poverty - I'd probably cut out the gifted price tag too 🙃

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
just posted a new video about her phd...how is her phd only 3 years long and thereadheadacademic is 6 years?? this girl explained that in the us phds tend to be longer, as you take classes the first years, maybe even teach undergraduates but you won't start researching and writing until 3rd year....why is eve's phd different?
---
btw it would be hilarious if her phd is actually 6 years long but she didn't do her research properly and just assumed that they're as long as the ones in the uk but she hasn't realised yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
just posted a new video about her phd...how is her phd only 3 years long and thereadheadacademic is 6 years?? this girl explained that in the us phds tend to be longer, as you take classes the first years, maybe even teach undergraduates but you won't start researching and writing until 3rd year....why is eve's phd different?
---
btw it would be hilarious if her phd is actually 6 years long but she didn't do her research properly and just assumed that they're as long as the ones in the uk but she hasn't realised yet
Take it she's planning to do it full time as well? Surely not with all her current commitments and rate of travel... oh, and don't forget the 5 days holiday every month or whatever Vee's promised herself for ✨️self-care✨️.

Reactions: 2
---
th
Looks like on the Claremont PhD in Education website they estimate between 4 and 6 years. But it also says you can apply Masters credits towards your PhD. So Vee might have been able to get her Masters credited and thus cut down the time a bit? Just a guess though! It's definitely the norm for PhDs in the US to be 6/7 years as opposed to the 3/4 years common in the UK (because of that coursework and teaching coponent you mentioned).

Reactions: 3
th
Looks like on the Claremont PhD in Education website they estimate between 4 and 6 years. But it also says you can apply Masters credits towards your PhD. So Vee might have been able to get her Masters credited and thus cut down the time a bit? Just a guess though! It's definitely the norm for PhDs in the US to be 6/7 years as opposed to the 3/4 years common in the UK (because of that coursework and teaching coponent you mentioned).

i've been checking the link you just sent but then i remembered that her phd is actually the one on urban leadership, because she says so in her most recent video:
https://www.cgu.edu/academics/program/urban-educational-leadership/

it has around 72 units (i don't know exactly what does it mean. like lessons? subjects?), and according to the website if you want to apply to some fellowships, students must be enrolled in at least 12 units per semester, so vee's right, she might finish it in 3 years...anyway how can each unit be $2020 worth??? was she willing to spend $145,440 on something she doesn't even seem interested in???

Reactions: 5
I think she is doing the phd for:

1) clout
2) it 'legitimises' her social media claims of making a difference to girls' education if she can say "I'm a DOCTOR"
3) it means she can move to USA for a few years more easily, because of the PhD, compared to struggling to get a non-student visa.
4) USA will mean interesting content for her Instagram feed

She's incredibly braggy and insincere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
i've been checking the link you just sent but then i remembered that her phd is actually the one on urban leadership, because she says so in her most recent video:
https://www.cgu.edu/academics/program/urban-educational-leadership/

it has around 72 units (i don't know exactly what does it mean. like lessons? subjects?), and according to the website if you want to apply to some fellowships, students must be enrolled in at least 12 units per semester, so vee's right, she might finish it in 3 years...anyway how can each unit be $2020 worth??? was she willing to spend $145,440 on something she doesn't even seem interested in???
Oh good catch, I hadn't watched the video. Thank you! I would think she's on a studentship/scholarship to cover the costs of PhD. I hope so anyway :oops: That's a big outlay.

Reactions: 3
I think she is doing the phd for:

1) clout
2) it 'legitimises' her social media claims of making a difference to girls' education if she can say "I'm a DOCTOR"
3) it means she can move to USA for a few years more easily, because of the PhD, compared to struggling to get a non-student visa.
4) USA will mean interesting content for her Instagram feed

She's incredibly braggy and insincere.
I thinks she's doing it as she doesn't want to work and is a "professional student" these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
another studytuber (rosie crawford) posted this on her IG stories
is she throwing shade at vee....? if not, what does she mean? lmao
IMG_3967.jpg

Reactions: 7