Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm partway through, its very much a ramble about what she's done in Jan and Feb. Makes sure to name drop that when she's in London she stays at Malala's 'beautiful place' (and at her Mum's the rest of the time in Birmingham). She also talks about everywhere she's been (Paris, Cyprus, Geneva), giving a talk sponsored by Amazon for young people, going to the Tar movie premiere, and hitting 70K on LinkedIn (I really judge her love of that website. It's awful.)

Vee also replies to a comment said she's hoping to start her PhD in August. But where that may be is a mystery...I presume she's keeping Claremont as back up still.
thank you so much for the summary! oh my god yeah the LinkedIn thing... truly one of the most deranged websites on the internet, the capitalist dystopia is so real on there. Also think it's interesting that she's working with Amazon...

her phd path is so weird to me. i am hoping to do a phd at some point but am very aware of the difficulties I might face doing so - with vee, I feel like she very much sees it through rose-colored glasses, just sees the title at the end of the road. i don't even know why she wants to do it in the first place apart from the title. with all her "activist work", it might serve her better to get more on the ground experience, working in grassroots organizations focused on education etc, not just as an influencer. but that would probably be too "ordinary" for her.

Reactions: 6
Just saying that Malala is trash
Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure thats what you said because although I have this weird feeling about Malala, I was never able to put a finger on it :unsure: and I have NEVER seen anything told about her online. I kinda felt bad about being suspicious towards a girl with her background. (the story of her injury and her role in UN mainly) Anyways Im intrigued why do you think she is trash so I can confirm my bias :devilish: (sorry its a little ot but vee is also attached to malala like a leech so maybe its not so off topic hahaha)

Reactions: 3
Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure thats what you said because although I have this weird feeling about Malala, I was never able to put a finger on it :unsure: and I have NEVER seen anything told about her online. I kinda felt bad about being suspicious towards a girl with her background. (the story of her injury and her role in UN mainly) Anyways Im intrigued why do you think she is trash so I can confirm my bias :devilish: (sorry its a little ot but vee is also attached to malala like a leech so maybe its not so off topic hahaha)
i've read online that the malala story is a fraud orchestrated by her father. one example of this is that he claims to be a women's education advocate but her wife -malala's mum- only learnt to read and write just a couple of years ago

obviously i've read these affirmations from hateful and anonymous youtube comments so i don't know to what extent they are true or not. also, i'm unsure wether the OP meant this when they said that malala is trash, i would also want to know their opinion on malala

• Wow
i've read online that the malala story is a fraud orchestrated by her father. one example of this is that he claims to be a women's education advocate but her wife -malala's mum- only learnt to read and write just a couple of years ago

obviously i've read these affirmations from hateful and anonymous youtube comments so i don't know to what extent they are true or not. also, i'm unsure wether the OP meant this when they said that malala is trash, i would also want to know their opinion on malala
This is what I meant, her father/family was very well known and not the poor girl story she gives

• Wow
so her getting shot in the head is fake?
i don't think that was fake because she has taken very delicate surgeries both in the UK and the US to fix the nerves and the mobility of the side of her face that was shot; that's why i don't fully trust those hateful comments, it could be extremely hard to fake something like that

however, i think there's something fishy about the family. his father doesn't practice what he preaches: how was he a school teacher but never taught his wife basic stuff like reading or writing? it's a bit hypocrite and it rubs me the wrong way, but i can't put 100% a finger on what is going on in their family

Reactions: 7
Vee keeps posting Getty images photos of her at "changemaker" events but what does she actually do apart from get on planes and post for photos? All I have seen is that she does the occasional Q and A on panels, but what actual change is she bringing? I just seen her post bout lots of parties and a new outfit for each one. I can't help but feel sceptical.

Reactions: 21
Vee keeps posting Getty images photos of her at "changemaker" events but what does she actually do apart from get on planes and post for photos? All I have seen is that she does the occasional Q and A on panels, but what actual change is she bringing? I just seen her post bout lots of parties and a new outfit for each one. I can't help but feel sceptical.
Yes! It's weird. In my head a 'changemaker' (though what a dumb word that is) in education for women and girls would be someone involved in writing white paper/policy advice at an NGO, or working on the ground advocating for girls' education, or someone teaching at a school for girls, or petitioning MPs or UN representatives etc.

Reactions: 9
Shes all words with no experience of anything other than writing an essay, shes not saving any girls or advocating for any girls to get into education. Shes a nobody and not doing the real work on the ground, in the government or in the circles of those making the changes

Reactions: 11
congratulations to our chief detectives @be11atrix and @judgejohndeed for guessing claremont university!
all the people on this thread owe you a pint haha
vee posted last night on insta about her acceptance on claremont's offer and the way she phrases everything...gosh
'from oxford to harvard to future dr vee!!!!!' wouldn't it be better to say 'from oxford to harvard to claremont graduate university' ? i guess it's not reputable enough for her to say it this way is it?

she shows in the pictures that she found out on april 7th 2022, admitting that her trying to get into other phd programs this autumn didn't go as expected...who knew that writing your research proposal the day before submission was a bad idea?

apparently on january 9th 2023 they confirmed her that her program was going to be fully funded...then why posting about it 3 months later? maybe because she was still waiting for the responses from the other unis she applied to?
is her mentor -professor at claremont university- ok with this behaviour? to keep the offer on private, claim on youtube videos and instagram posts that she (vee) aims for 'better' unis because she's so full of herself, then wait for their feedback for months and when she finally finds out that she has no more options, accept claremont as a last resource? doesn't that make claremont to play second fiddle to vee?:rolleyes:

she put so many capital letters, exclamation marks and expressions such 'i'm over the moon' 'what a start to 2023' that i imagine her writing the caption looking like this:
FEQyylSXsAI9j4n.jpg

anyways, her mentor seems truly and deeply involved on mentoring young people, let's hope that some of that sticks on vee and she starts to ACTUALLY help others receive education and stops attending dinners and parties just to get pictured next to random celebrities

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah she absolutely held off announcing while hoping for a better option (not that Claremont is bad, just that we all know Vee definitely puts stock in university branding/prestige).
---
The capitals and exclamation points are A LOT!!!!! It's a pain to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I find it smug of her to emphasize / brag she is fully funded when we know she can afford to self fund whilst other hardworking students are struggling for funding. I think she wants the title and prestige of being funded but I don't think she actually wants to graft. She was lucky her essay crisis videos trended when they did. Ever since has been on MASSIVE ego trip. She doesn't strike me as genuine.
She didn't last long in her brief part time office job, so how is she going to cope doing PhD studies in an office with other students? She'll probably annoy her fellow students.

Oh, and I can't believe she actually put that she's glad NYU rejected her blah blah blah... Why mention them, focus on Claremont who do want you. I still can't believe she bought NYU merch last year 🤣

If she had behaved a bit less smug the past couple of years then I would be happy for her.

Screenshot_20230406-001205~2.png

Screenshot_20230406-001217~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16