Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it smug of her to emphasize / brag she is fully funded when we know she can afford to self fund whilst other hardworking students are struggling for funding. I think she wants the title and prestige of being funded but I don't think she actually wants to graft. She was lucky her essay crisis videos trended when they did. Ever since has been on MASSIVE ego trip. She doesn't strike me as genuine.
She didn't last long in her brief part time office job, so how is she going to cope doing PhD studies in an office with other students? She'll probably annoy her fellow students.

Oh, and I can't believe she actually put that she's glad NYU rejected her blah blah blah... Why mention them, focus on Claremont who do want you. I still can't believe she bought NYU merch last year 🤣

If she had behaved a bit less smug the past couple of years then I would be happy for her.

View attachment 2081322
View attachment 2081323
this is so over the top that I'm convinced she hates every second of it lmao. did she write this while on c0ke or something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this is so over the top that I'm convinced she hates every second of it lmao. did she write this while on c0ke or something
For someone mid-20s and supposedly professional her long self congratulatory captions like this scream "praise meeeeee", so unprofessional. What she could have posted is a smiley pose and a simple few lines to say she is pleased to be living out her dream in California and looks forward to studying. Instead, what her fans see is a long humble brag about how she's funded, how amazing she is, how proud her family are, and (in capital letters) how she definitely (is not) over NYU rejection.

She's allowed to be excited but she doesn't have the self awareness to see that she's become a face for these education charities/appearances but what has she actually done apart from run the Empowered by Vee thing a couple of times (with her sister doing a lot of the admin). What does she actually do at these UN events other than turn up? She doesn't have experience or expertise of solving education issues for girls. She poses for photos abroad, from what we have seen. Let's hope her PhD studies humble her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Does she even enjoy education? Or does she just enjoy the prestige of the institutions she’s attended and the letters after her name?

Convinced she chose her undergrad for the college, not the degree subject itself

Reactions: 10
Does she even enjoy education? Or does she just enjoy the prestige of the institutions she’s attended and the letters after her name?

Convinced she chose her undergrad for the college, not the degree subject itself
It's fairly obvious that she did. She went to LMH(?) on some kind of additional year/access programme and then applied for a course at Oxford that she seemed to have no real interest in but which has historically lower applications and higher acceptance rates. She likes to say 'Oxford and Harvard' but there are other institutions that have bigger reputations in Education, but that aren't the kind of name that Vee wants. In all fairness, she's done a fantastic job in using the system to get where she wants (and fair play to her) but it's sad that she's going for prestige rather than a genuine interest in her field. I think she might struggle once she realises she can't do a PhD in Vee.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
'Become Dr Vee' is a really odd thing to say in my opinion...I was the first PhD/Dr in my family too so on a level I understand the excitement around the title, but if that's her main motivation, just to become 'Dr Vee', that is absolutely not going to get her through the length and stress of a PhD programme

Reactions: 11
I find it smug of her to emphasize / brag she is fully funded when we know she can afford to self fund whilst other hardworking students are struggling for funding. I think she wants the title and prestige of being funded but I don't think she actually wants to graft. She was lucky her essay crisis videos trended when they did. Ever since has been on MASSIVE ego trip. She doesn't strike me as genuine.
She didn't last long in her brief part time office job, so how is she going to cope doing PhD studies in an office with other students? She'll probably annoy her fellow students.

Oh, and I can't believe she actually put that she's glad NYU rejected her blah blah blah... Why mention them, focus on Claremont who do want you. I still can't believe she bought NYU merch last year 🤣

If she had behaved a bit less smug the past couple of years then I would be happy for her.

View attachment 2081322
View attachment 2081323
Her online presence really shows how unintelligent she is

Reactions: 8
For starters that party for a 25th birthday party was an absolute joke😂😂😂

Also as someone who knows her, I love how literally NONE of her friends who aren’t “influencers” like her longtime friends from the school she hated so much were invited. Must not fit with the aesthetic, feel really bad for them cause they continue to support her with everything she’s does but just must not fit the picture
---
For starters that party for a 25th birthday party was an absolute joke😂😂😂

Also as someone who knows her, I love how literally NONE of her friends who aren’t “influencers” like her longtime friends from the school she hated so much were invited. Must not fit with the aesthetic, feel really bad for them cause they continue to support her with everything she’s does but just must not fit the picture
quick PSA im not one of them, always disliked her and thought she was a pompous twit😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What a state that party was. You’re only 25…. You don’t need that sort of thing. But maybe she realises by the time she’s 30 she’ll be Irrelevant so strike whilst the iron is hot

but two dresses, the second one was ugly and you can tell her friendships are quite fake

she deffo sought Malala out to be a social climber. That’s all she is

Reactions: 8
What a state that party was. You’re only 25…. You don’t need that sort of thing. But maybe she realises by the time she’s 30 she’ll be Irrelevant so strike whilst the iron is hot

but two dresses, the second one was ugly and you can tell her friendships are quite fake

she deffo sought Malala out to be a social climber. That’s all she is
I just noticed the two dresses, does she think she is Beyonce or Taylor Swift doing costume changes at a concert or something?!
Screenshot_20230410-071738~2.png

Screenshot_20230410-071742.png

And so many single use balloons, the woman is obsessed with balloons 🤣

I just can't get over the narcissism here.

Vee, it's ok to be proud of yourself but showing off like this will only make those close to you eventually bitter at your constant self congratulations. Does her sister get such parties?!

I just can't get over influencers narcissism over things like birthdays.

Reactions: 18
Did I read that right, does the caption really say she had two outfit changes? For a birthday party attended by her family and five or so influencer friends??

Reactions: 5
this would make her seethe but no idea what claremont was & had to google it 🤷‍♀️ no more name brand schools huh vee

Reactions: 3
Remember when she was so convinced she’d get into NYU she only applied to one school and bought the sweater, only to get rejected 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't take her seriously with her repetitive "introduction to meeeee" captions. Plus, that outfit doesn't seem very appropriate for the setting either, feather sleeves? Come on, Vee! It just screams ego trip at this point. If she was there doing actual work in a smart suit I would be impressed.

Screenshot_20230427-144933.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't take her seriously with her repetitive "introduction to meeeee" captions. Plus, that outfit doesn't seem very appropriate for the setting either, feather sleeves? Come on, Vee! It just screams ego trip at this point. If she was there doing actual work in a smart suit I would be impressed.

View attachment 2131490
Wtf is she wearing. I swear she has no class, just walking cringe. She’s embarassing whatever she’s trying to represent.

Reactions: 6