Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me look me and my perfect credit score. Is there anything she doesn't brag about. Jeez

Reactions: 4
She bragged about being besties with Malala again the other day... In case we forgot...

Reactions: 1
It's so embarrassing how one-sided her 'friendship' with Malala is. In all photos and videos Vee is in poor Malala's face constantly, arms around her shoulders etc, when she clearly doesn't see Vee as an actual friend 🤣 none of it is reciprocated, down to Vee's last insta post for her birthday, where she hasn't even commented on it to say thank you looool. Malala never posts about Vee of her own volition, and never matches that awful over-the-top energy. Poor girl is probably too polite to tell Vee to duck off. It's such gross behaviour using someone like that to stay in the limelight.

Reactions: 8
Look at me look me and my perfect credit score. Is there anything she doesn't brag about. Jeez
It’ll be anything but perfect when her newfound wealth gets to her head, resulting in her expenditure exceeding her income. It wouldn’t surprise me if she creates a lifestyle that ends up being unsustainable if/when her YouTube and UN role etc become a flop

Reactions: 5
“It means the more downtime I’m having in between travel etc” as if her quarterly holidays aren’t enough 🫥. Good on her for getting through so many books, I suppose.

Apologies for the double post, I’ve been waiting ages for the chance to join tattle, so I’m having my fun 🤣
IMG_4903.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh god. That could have been a very simple post about how much she's reading and what she's enjoying.. honestly it should have been on her story instead. She has to "smash" everything. She's in a dangerous place when she's eventually forced to accept you cannot be a professional student your whole life.

Her posts make me think she's trying to convince everyone she is so happy and amazing because she can't quite convince herself...

Reactions: 12
I swear all she does is attend film premieres and fly off to do superficial pep talks in countries. She has impressive things she can boast about on her CV but in 3years time there will be a younger influencer taking her place and she’ll be finishing her PhD and thinking what next? Her job at the moment is because she has an influencer agency finding her brand deals and such, and her volunteer role as UN whatever will have a time limit on it. We already know it’s gone to her head when she turns up for those UN meetings dressed in hot pink outfits feather cuffed sleeves. She looks like she buys an outfit for every occassion and the other day on her stories she was asking her followers to buy her shoes and bags on depop so that she can get rid before she flies to LA. She also said on her stories yesterday that she’s going to have a library in her future house and that her future kids will be readers. I wonder what kind of personality her future spouse will have. Either a massive ego to compete with, or a submissive person who will put up with living in her shadow.

I think she’ll never go without money now, her clout CV will get her through to interview rounds for jobs and she can talk about empowerment on a superficial level enough to impress some panels, she’ll end up like one of those who sits in a managerial position without actually doing any tangiable work but just looking like they do.

Honestly, in her early youtube videos I thought she was good but she hit the algorithm at the right time and got an influencer agency at the right time and her ego knows no bounds at the moment.

Anyone else think she’ll be flying back to london for events every few weeks despite needing to be in LA for her PhD?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@emmer_moans Yes I am really curious as to what she thinks she'll do with the PhD.

I wonder if she will get a car over there? The university campus seems a drive from LA proper. Claremont is a whole separate town in that urban sprawl beyond LA.

This whole "mission Dr Vee" is just ick. It would be more inspiring to hear what she wants to achieve academically, or the tangible impact of this PhD could have given her exposure in the UN etc.

I'm sure none of it will matter once she's got the Dr title anyway. Can definitely see her giving up on 'the cause' eventually and just focusing on getting paid more doing private coaching, consulting, or some tit.

Reactions: 12
This whole "mission Dr Vee" is just ick. It would be more inspiring to hear what she wants to achieve academically, or the tangible impact of this PhD could have given her exposure in the UN etc.

I'm sure none of it will matter once she's got the Dr title anyway. Can definitely see her giving up on 'the cause' eventually and just focusing on getting paid more doing private coaching, consulting, or some tit.
The wording is so off. Like she's on a "mission" to get a guy or something. Like she's on a mission to get the clout of being a Dr., not to, you know, help people. The posts where she does "help" people she congratulates herself for helping them :rolleyes:

The wording is so off. Like she's on a "mission" to get a guy or something. Like she's on a mission to get the clout of being a Dr
The funny part is literally nobody IRL actually cares. If you work in academia or anything research adjacent it’s not like some big cool thing to be a doctor because everyone is. And if you make a big deal about using your title in normal life, or when you work in a different field, then everyone just thinks you’re a tool

I reckon her braggy nature is down to overcompensating for something she's lacking, like a relationship/partner. There's nothing wrong with being single btw. I just get the vibe that she brags to make out she's independent and doesn't need anyone, when the opposite is probably more likely

The funny part is literally nobody IRL actually cares. If you work in academia or anything research adjacent it’s not like some big cool thing to be a doctor because everyone is. And if you make a big deal about using your title in normal life, or when you work in a different field, then everyone just thinks you’re a tool
She's just prematurely trying to make Dr Vee her brand. I won't be bitter and say that being accepted onto a PhD programme isn't some kind of achievement... but there's an AWFUL lot of time and effort to be put in before Vee's worthy of using that title, and she's not even started yet.

Honestly, I think I'll have less patience to stick this out for 4+ years than Vee does 🤣

Reactions: 7
She's just prematurely trying to make Dr Vee her brand. I won't be bitter and say that being accepted onto a PhD programme isn't some kind of achievement... but there's an AWFUL lot of time and effort to be put in before Vee's worthy of using that title, and she's not even started yet.

Honestly, I think I'll have less patience to stick this out for 4+ years than Vee does 🤣
Eh...I don't think getting into a programme is that big of an achievement, if I'm honest. I don't know about America, I've only applied/gone through this in England, but for a standard PhD it's pretty easy just getting a place. I don't know anyone ever get rejected for the place itself (except for certain very competitive programmes that usually lead to some kind of accreditation, like clinical psychology for example) it's normally the funding that people don't get and therefore can't take up their place. Oxford and Cambridge are notorious for giving out more places than they will fund for example, I know several people who 'got into Oxbridge PhD programmes' but had to go elsewhere as they only got funding elsewhere. Funding is basically king for PhDs. Obviously she got funding at Claremont and idk anything at all about how difficult it is to get funding in the states but I would assume if she's going there, a not very high profile uni, that she definitely didn't get any funding in England.

And just as an aside on the whole PhD thing anyways...I always say to people I genuinely believe if you're smart enough to do a bachelors, you're smart enough to do a PhD. People think doing a PhD means you're super smart, having done one myself I disagree, and I know plenty of what I would call very intelligent people who did not make it through the PhD. The PhD is basically, in my experience anyways, the ultimate test in resilience and grit. You can be the smartest person in the world and not get through it if you're doing it for the wrong reasons. Wanting the title is not enough to get you through the hardest parts.

Reactions: 10

This. I know a Dr of a very niche part of science in no way related to medicine who doesn’t work in a related field but uses the title. During COVID it was cringe watching him introduce himself as Dr as people automatically assumed medical Dr, because he was discussing part of his job which was being hindered by the pandemic

Reactions: 6
I'm cynical, I think she's doing it for the clout but mostly it gives her 3/4 years more content for her Instagram and Youtube, hence the PhD diaries.

Reactions: 16