Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

July9696

Chatty Member
She clearly idolises Grace Beverley. She’s just all about the clout, manufacturing ways to pay herself on the back. I think shes got some serious self esteem problems deep down, the need for external validation is just embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 4

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s bending the truth and what she means is from Bradford? But again that seems unlikely
Yeah I read it that way as she said ‘in their history’. I mean, HDs aren’t super common anyway so I can believe she’s the youngest to be awarded it from that particular uni

would not personally design merch or use EBV (epstein barr virus, causes mumps) in hashtags as much as she does, enough of her followers have bio backgrounds that it'll be their first association too. why don't ppl google their brand identities

• Haha

Magallanes

just posted a new video about her phd...how is her phd only 3 years long and thereadheadacademic is 6 years?? this girl explained that in the us phds tend to be longer, as you take classes the first years, maybe even teach undergraduates but you won't start researching and writing until 3rd year....why is eve's phd different?
---
btw it would be hilarious if her phd is actually 6 years long but she didn't do her research properly and just assumed that they're as long as the ones in the uk but she hasn't realised yet

Last edited:

vocalfry

i just do not understand how she has gotten so many degrees when she cannot even spell or punctuate properly. i've had professors literally say that they will stop grading if they come across more than 1 basic mistake as it is unacceptable at the university level. she's not even a STEM kid, those have an excuse, they are otherwise talented.

why does she not use spell check? when you have an audience and preach about EDUCATION you should really go the extra mile and make sure you write correctly.

i have noticed though that her views have gone down massively. i think people are finally catching on that she is full of shit.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She's posting video of herself chugging water absent mindedly on a train, like some narcissist filming herself as though the camera isn't there 😂 We see her closing her book, faffing around unscrewing the water lid then staring into space chugging her water 😂 GET OVER YOURSELF, love!

Screenshot_20230728-131755.png

Screenshot_20230728-131805.png

Screenshot_20230728-131814.png

Screenshot_20230728-131425.png

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
We definitely do at least in the first year or two depending on how long your phd is and if you want to just focus on research the last few years. But lectures that end at 10 pm? Unheard of. Idk what she is going on about. Phd students can be TAs in their early years and will be required to hold study sessions depending on the university. In that case the student comes up with a time they are free, but in my experience as an undergrad these sessions don’t go past 9:00 or 9:30.

So, if she’s having lectures end at 10 pm then either the program needs to get its shit together or she’s downright lying and not managing her time well.
I think her PhD is particularly condensed - they talk about it being a 4 year course on their website (and she talks about 3 years?) rather than the 6 or 7 which is normal in the US right?

It's all very odd. 10pm class finishes is not how I'd like to go about a PhD anyway!

zirtaeb

So what do you guys think of this relaunch of the Empowerment by Vee thing? I don’t really understand the concept of this platform but this made me remember when a few months ago she bought Starbucks coffee for a lot of people online. What was that about? I understood nothing of that inniciative, what was she thinking?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She blocked me for replying to one of those stories asking for people who could provide hair/catering/makeup etc for events because I said she could afford to pay for it and shouldn’t be asking for freebies 😂
Goes to show that she is on the beg for freebies then. Truth hurts.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She’s applying for PhDs in the UK (and the US) in her newest video and saying she had her personal statement ready but didn’t realise she needed a research proposal…. So she’s actually got no idea what a PhD entails??
So the offer she already has is not good enough for her? Hmmm.

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
I mean that’s why I go to uni. Graduating and all is a nice celebration, but the main purpose is getting the knowledge + degree in order to pursue a good job in the future. Seems like she cares more about the Instagrammable moments than the actual Master’s?
Yep, i thought this too!

Richip16

Look at me look me and my perfect credit score. Is there anything she doesn't brag about. Jeez

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
Yeah, zoom is not the same as an in person class, but I think her problem is that she's having classes in US time and it totally messes up with your body. Plus, she's doing so many projects at once, no wonder she's tired.
And it's only the beggining of the course, I can't imagine how she'll be in a few months.
If that was me I wouldn’t be able to cope - doing classes at midnight and the early hours of the morning is not good for your well being. Unless she switches completely to American time and sleeps in the day then that’s fine, but she seems to be trying to do both, being on English time in the day and then switching at night. I don’t think she will be able to keep it up for long