Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Vee's attitude is that having a Masters = automatically being ready/accepted for a PhD. That's why she only applied to one place, I really think she thought she was certain to get it. I mean, publicly buying the merch before hearing the outcome šŸ˜‚ Pride comes before a fall. The best thing she can do is stop with the influencer trend and go get a good job and put her education to good use. What's the point of having Oxford and Harvard on your CV if just going to sit and shill influencer stuff?

Reactions: 25
C476CF66-FBFC-4855-89D7-F42B37756EE3.jpeg
how long till my comment on veeā€™s recent post about this whole voluntourism trip to cambodia gets deleted?! place your bets!

Reactions: 18
Her insta stories strutting around with someone filming her like itā€™s candid are so cringeworthy. Does she not have any real friends to tell her to stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many more times is she going to graduate...? This is so cringe at this point.

Also, I think the only reason she wants to do a phd is to be able to produce more content about school/academiašŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She always says she's passionate about education but that's just not true. She's passionate about fame, glamour, celebrations and herself. She's gonna do a phd because it "sounds good", not because she actually wants to make a change. Given her education and fan base, if she wanted to make a change, she would.

Reactions: 30
Jumping from degree to degree without gaining experience can render you pretty much unemployable. Over qualified for entry level jobs and not experienced enough for jobs requiring PHDs.

Reactions: 20
Jumping from degree to degree without gaining experience can render you pretty much unemployable. Over qualified for entry level jobs and not experienced enough for jobs requiring PHDs.
Bold assumption that Vee ever wants a regular job, though.

She posted on her linkedin that she had been accepted into a PhD program for the fall of 2023... but says on her instagram she's studying for PhD admissions.. which one is it? It's almost impossible to get approved for a deferred PhD program so I'm guessing she's just lying on linkedin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She posted on her linkedin that she had been accepted into a PhD program for the fall of 2023... but says on her instagram she's studying for PhD admissions.. which one is it? It's almost impossible to get approved for a deferred PhD program so I'm guessing she's just lying on linkedin.
Maybe she's āœØļømanifestingāœØļø an acceptance? Write it on LinkedIn so it will come true??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's āœØļømanifestingāœØļø an acceptance? Write it on LinkedIn so it will come true??
Yeah but manifest in your diary, doing this online to tens of thousands of people is just incredibly misleading. Also think about which audience sees what - her instagram audience is likely a lot of younger people, and her linkedin audience is professionals who she wants to be hired by. She's purposely misleading them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Vee has been accepted into a PhD program, according to her latest vlog. But she is in such a dilemma. Sheā€™s going to tell us all about it in the next video. šŸ˜‚ Then people can give her advice when sheā€™s already made a decision.

She also mentioned planning to move out of her London apartment. Is rent becoming too much? Lol

• Haha
She's certainly doing well for herself with the paid talks and opportunities and sponsorships. I wonder if part of the dilemma is that a PhD will take time away from the money making opportunities?

Reactions: 3
So Vee has been accepted into a PhD program, according to her latest vlog. But she is in such a dilemma. Sheā€™s going to tell us all about it in the next video. šŸ˜‚ Then people can give her advice when sheā€™s already made a decision.

She also mentioned planning to move out of her London apartment. Is rent becoming too much? Lol
whats she doing with all her degrees though? what happened to her being passionate about girls' education in Zimbabwe?

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m honestly shocked and glad that Vee has a gossip forum. Iā€™m shocked because I never expected this. I didnā€™t think enough people knew her or her audience simply could not see through the BS. Some months back, I tried my luck searching to searching the web to see if she ended up on Lipstickalley but there was no lead lol.

I decided to try my luck again to day and stumbled on this website. Iā€™m honestly glad because there are several others who see through her BS. The first time I discovered her page was when a friend used to post her profile on instagram and write ā€œgoalsā€. I decided to check her out. I saw ā€œOxfordā€ and ā€œHarvardā€ and was quite impressed that she got accepted to both. I wanted to know more but as time went by, I by I became to see that she was more interested in the name band than any other thing of substance. I wanted to know what this ā€œbrilliantā€ lady stood for that made her get accepted to both prestigious schools as well as her invided to give all these speeches at different event, then I quickly found out that she was in the typical cliche niche ā€œempowering kids in Africa through educationā€. Of course this sappy story or wanting to transform poor Africa is what go her admission!!

then I saw how she clinged to Malala and yara. Both ladies never looked too comfortable with her but it always seemed like she was forcing this friendship, especially with MALALA, her ā€˜best friendā€™. Jeeez! I can go on and on..

what prompted me to search her name again was a recent post she made on instagram with her ā€œbest friendā€. ā€œThe best best friend any woman could ask forā€ yet when a user asked if they were dating, she said no.But her reply to other comments seem confusing. This girl is really playing with peoples head.

Another thing: what with that ring on her finger that she constantly has on and off. It looks like an engagement ring. Sheā€™s been wearing that ring as far back as 2021

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10