Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt watch all of the video but she didnt sound convincing when she said its a small, cute university and its what she needed LOL, keep telling yourself that!
Ya she even crossed out the university’s name in her ig post so I think we can all assume she thinks it’s not a “name” place like Harvard and Oxford and therefore it’s not marketable enough for her.

Reactions: 14
Ya she even crossed out the university’s name in her ig post so I think we can all assume she thinks it’s not a “name” place like Harvard and Oxford and therefore it’s not marketable enough for her.
So she found in April but only announced tonight. Bet she announced it now to distract people from James.

Reactions: 10
for your PhD the "prestige" of the program really matters too (more so than what school you went to your undergrad and masters). But we know she doesnt care about the actual academic part and just wants the "Dr" title

Reactions: 9
Where is her accent from? I thought she either was born in the UK or at least came here when she was very young.....

So she found in April but only announced tonight. Bet she announced it now to distract people from James.
Definitely, if she knew in April I bet she's had this in her drafts for a while, waiting for a good time to post. She's going to be insufferable for another 3 years!

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling it may be Pepperdine university. I just find it odd that she mentions Oxford, Harvard, and even NYU in her post but covers the name of this one like it’s not good enough for her.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling it may be Pepperdine university. I just find it odd that she mentions Oxford, Harvard, and even NYU in her post but covers the name of this one like it’s not good enough for her.
If she wants to vlog and monetise her 3 year journey she's going to have to tell us where it is eventually. I wonder if she's holding back on the location so she can do another reveal post. I still think her revealing the PhD without location was to deflect from her friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How is she an education activist? Also does someone now only need the degrees of prestigious uni's to be called an education activist or to be put on a pedestal?

Reactions: 11
If it’s a US university won’t her programme go for 7 years? Or at least longer than 3 years. Maybe she’s confident she will finish early 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If it’s a US university won’t her programme go for 7 years?
3 years does seem rather quick, I follow Kaelen Apple, 'redheadacademic', and I swear hers is 6 or 7 years at Yale but I don't know anything about American PhDs, so I am unsure. It just feels like she's grasping at straws to call herself a Dr.

Reactions: 6
From a very quick Google, it seems very unlikely that she would be done in three years. PhDs in the US typically take 4-6 years

Reactions: 7
A few California universities have 3 year education PhD programmes. I won't say which one I think she's attending but it's not hard to figure out from the letters she posted. It's a well respected university even if not a huge brand name.

A few California universities have 3 year education PhD programmes. I won't say which one I think she's attending but it's not hard to figure out from the letters she posted. It's a well respected university even if not a huge brand name.
Pepperdine? It’s already been speculated above!

Are we allowed to speculate? I reckon it's Californa State. The blanked out bit looks too long to be just 'Pepperdine' and from a quick Google it seems there aren't any other 'X X University' in California, only 'University of X'.

ETA seems there might be others - I don't understand this system :unsure:

Definitely, if she knew in April I bet she's had this in her drafts for a while, waiting for a good time to post. She's going to be insufferable for another 3 years!
I think she was looking for “better” offers at more prestigious unis....

Reactions: 8
I’ve just looked at the EBV page. James doesn’t have his own post announcing him as a speaker. Has it been removed or was there just not one to begin with? His picture is on the post with all the speakers on. He seems to have deleted his Instagram as well.

Are we allowed to speculate? I reckon it's Californa State. The blanked out bit looks too long to be just 'Pepperdine' and from a quick Google it seems there aren't any other 'X X University' in California, only 'University of X'.

ETA seems there might be others - I don't understand this system :unsure:
I have no idea, but from what I can tell, 3 years seems to be an accelerated program, is she going to manage cramming all that work into 3 years? 🤔

I havw no idea, but from what I can tell, 3 years seems to be an accelerated program, is she going to manage cramming all that work into 3 years? 🤔
California State seems to offer 3 year PhD programmes, they seem to be more like a professional doctorate than a traditional American PhD. They have other ones that seem to be the usual 4/5+ years too...

I'd be surprised if she applied to Pepperdine considering its a very white, Christian university it doesn't seem like her vibe

Reactions: 1