Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, I feel like all she does is having parties for herself.
Maybe it's because I only follow her on YouTube, but can't remember a party she went that wasn't hers.
Do you really need to throw a party every week? Why do you need to celebrate your bachelor's degree if you just celebrated for your master? There was the house warming party, the EBV day was basically another party, and I'm sure there are many more that I don't remember

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Malala looked so uncomfortable in that recent vlog where Vee gets her loads of birthday stuff etc. I sense she knows that Vee uses her for views from time to time.

The fact that one of Vee’s first ever videos was a Q&A with Malala always made me suspicious that the friendship was very transactional for Vee. Malala seems like an absolute sweetheart, Vee often does not.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes! I'm sure Malala has other friends who don't post her for clout. She seems super genuine and sweet, I get a good vibe from her. I can't even stand to watch Vee's vlogs anymore. I get updates from you guys here!🙃

Reactions: 17
I just don't care about her upcoming book. It's just going to be full of mantras like "girl you can do it if you put your mind to it" and things like "The Game is the game and we. 👏 Came. 👏To. 👏Plllllllllayyyy". She's done well by being on Youtube at the right time and I applaud her good luck and widening participation seminars with the Empowered By Vee but she is behaving like she is some egotistical guru now. Calm down lol.

Reactions: 16
Oh she is so self focused, in EBV vid she said "im the fouder of VeEeE, in case you didnt noOticeE"
Vee is literally written everywhere, its impossible to not notice anyway.
Plus i noticed she didnt delete negative comments abou Malala. If i were to include my friend in my vid, i wouldnt want them to see this types of comments and possibly get upset about it. I know Malala is widely known and probably deals with haters regularly but i still wouldnt allow these people to attack/critisize my friend on my platform.

Reactions: 9
this thread is so dead lmaoo but honestly what is there to talk about, can't even bring myself to watch her videos anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always get the vibe that Malala likes to be low key and calm, whereas Vee likes to make occasions out of everything.
she's probably THAT friend who screams and squeals in public instead of talking at a normal volume.

Reactions: 9
plss i only know her as the chick who's so happy to be friends with Malala. she never failed to put her on her youtube videos & instagram posts. didnt know she had other messier stuff going on.

the last video of hers i watched was when she announced she was going to harvard for her masters. i remember watching her essay crisis videos & that's about it lmao. i never thought she was interesting by herself if u know what i mean - & this is probably why she puts OXFORD this HARVARD that in every damn youtube video. she knows she has nothing else going for herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
plss i only know her as the chick who's so happy to be friends with Malala. she never failed to put her on her youtube videos & instagram posts. didnt know she had other messier stuff going on.

the last video of hers i watched was when she announced she was going to harvard for her masters. i remember watching her essay crisis videos & that's about it lmao. i never thought she was interesting by herself if u know what i mean - & this is probably why she puts OXFORD this HARVARD that in every damn youtube video. she knows she has nothing else going for herself
When her youtube attention dies down she's going to find it hard just to get on with her day without seeking praise.

Reactions: 2
She somehow made quitting her job after a few months sound like an achievement. Wonder if balloons and a self-made trophy are to follow...

• Haha
Reactions: 21